Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
feimei

Cosy Corner In E West

>>> Side track a bit..

I have seen the miele washer and dryer combo at ck tangs going for $3998 with free vacuums cleaner. The sale lady told me tangs card member got 12% rebate next week. Tempted but pocket not deep enough :( :( :( :(

haha.. me too.. i also saw but like u, pocket also not deep enuff... :(:( so now settling on bosch.. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hahahahahaa....we not only into the same red red cabinet....hob oso the same brand ya.....yes...i got HOBZ hob n hoob lol..... :D

Hehe, didn't notice that ur hood is also from HOBZ. Hahah, tink the onli diff btw ours is tat ur chimney hood is metal and mine got glass. :P

heh.. was hvg dnr at katong jz now, tts why jz popped over to see.. :D if u ever in katong, must go to this peranakan restaurant called Peranakan Inn, very good food.

now trying to decide which model.. so many diff models and functions, head spin... :help: managed to finalize on on model for our fridge though.. :D

my hubby wanna paint house mostly white also.. saw all the diff shades of white, another hard-to-choose... then the white also will turn out slightly diff cos of the flooring color.. think getting white hair from hvg to decide on all these stuff.. was easier planning for the wedding.. :P

ya...just white horr....alot of tone lol...somemore...what u see....when paint on wall, might not be the same lol....becos printing on leaflet can be wat u see but when painted on real wall, color might diff abit worrr....this was told by the paint shop uncle lol....becos i asked him Nippon n Dulux both got Lilac white but then how come Dulux one look darker whereas Nippon one looks whiter??? and he told me is the printing that make the color diff....one might print in china, so quality not that good whereas another one might hv better printing quality....i really @.@

haha.. me too.. i also saw but like u, pocket also not deep enuff... :(:( so now settling on bosch.. :P

Wowww....u still hv the choice to go for Bosch....i will be gg for those common house brand like Panasonic or Samsung lol.... :rolleyes:

Hehe, didn't notice that ur hood is also from HOBZ. Hahah, tink the onli diff btw ours is tat ur chimney hood is metal and mine got glass. :P

actually that time choosen the flat type one....but when decided not to hv top cabinet so no choice, hv to change to chimney lol...and that time did not went down to select, just over the fone, called to exchange and Ms Kee given the average one, i also did not asked abt the design...i tink glass one os more ex worr....and we oso got budget....hahahahaaa.... :P

actually that time choosen the flat type one....but when decided not to hv top cabinet so no choice, hv to change to chimney lol...and that time did not went down to select, just over the fone, called to exchange and Ms Kee given the average one, i also did not asked abt the design...i tink glass one os more ex worr....and we oso got budget....hahahahaaa.... :P

Haha icic. Think w/out top cabinets is nice, looks more spacious. :)

hey hey.. how come no more pics... :P

me going down to geylang with ID to choose toilet fixtures n lightings lata.. :D

val asked abt hobz hoods n hobs in singaporebrides, told her to chk with u here..told her u finishing wif ur kitchen reno soon.. :P

hey hey.. how come no more pics... :P

me going down to geylang with ID to choose toilet fixtures n lightings lata.. :D

val asked abt hobz hoods n hobs in singaporebrides, told her to chk with u here..told her u finishing wif ur kitchen reno soon.. :P

errr....fotos ahhh....ok-ok...hubby doing painting next wk...went to bot paint just now....after painting....will post up the foto lol....and ID finialising everything by next wk...for my chimney....haiz~~~i tink no choice ler....cannot move up anymore....anyway i bot the pearl white paint....will be painting the pipes....sooo shld be ok bahhh.....

shld be getting furniture soon....so will hv more fotos bahhh....hahahahahaa :rolleyes:

now ur turn to post up ur reno process horrr....ur hacking completed????

errr....fotos ahhh....ok-ok...hubby doing painting next wk...went to bot paint just now....after painting....will post up the foto lol....and ID finialising everything by next wk...for my chimney....haiz~~~i tink no choice ler....cannot move up anymore....anyway i bot the pearl white paint....will be painting the pipes....sooo shld be ok bahhh.....

shld be getting furniture soon....so will hv more fotos bahhh....hahahahahaa :rolleyes:

now ur turn to post up ur reno process horrr....ur hacking completed????

heh.. dun tink will be starting anytime soon.. i still hvnt taken any pics of the place in reno phase.. think they shud be tiling this week.. no time to drop by the place to chk out.. only went to see the place at 3am a few days bk cos fren drove us.. :P

but ID keeps us updated so trusting her.. quite a lot actually... now going ard to chk out furniture.. think buying mostly from OM cos the guy there gv us pretty good discounts.. also cos most furniture shop i bring hubby to, he dun like.. :bangwall:

heh.. dun tink will be starting anytime soon.. i still hvnt taken any pics of the place in reno phase.. think they shud be tiling this week.. no time to drop by the place to chk out.. only went to see the place at 3am a few days bk cos fren drove us.. :P

but ID keeps us updated so trusting her.. quite a lot actually... now going ard to chk out furniture.. think buying mostly from OM cos the guy there gv us pretty good discounts.. also cos most furniture shop i bring hubby to, he dun like.. :bangwall:

Wowww...tiling this week yeah~~~ :good: nvm lah....most impt is overall results....hahahahaha.... :dancingqueen:

hubby oso target to finished painting by this wk...hopefully can be done!! :bow::bow::bow: if everything went smooth...HO shld be next wk bahhh....

U bought ur lightings? sanitaries?

Wowww...tiling this week yeah~~~ :good: nvm lah....most impt is overall results....hahahahaha.... :dancingqueen:

hubby oso target to finished painting by this wk...hopefully can be done!! :bow::bow::bow: if everything went smooth...HO shld be next wk bahhh....

U bought ur lightings? sanitaries?

yup bought but at heritage in geylang.. ID brought us.. think a little more ex than ms kee but amk was a bit too far for us to go over again.. :P but thanks again for ur contact..

question: is there a need to use a gas hob that has safety valves?

yup bought but at heritage in geylang.. ID brought us.. think a little more ex than ms kee but amk was a bit too far for us to go over again.. :P but thanks again for ur contact..

question: is there a need to use a gas hob that has safety valves?

no worries...aiyooo...i not questioning U, y u didn't go to Ms Kee lah...just casual asking...dun stress leh.... :jawdrop:

i din check if it's neccessary to use any safety valves anot leh....but i din use lol....

no worries...aiyooo...i not questioning U, y u didn't go to Ms Kee lah...just casual asking...dun stress leh.... :jawdrop:

i din check if it's neccessary to use any safety valves anot leh....but i din use lol....

heh.. no lah.. was just casually mentioning also.. :P

cos i dun cook often mah.. so not sure if its necessary to use safety valves.. guess not hor...

u using glass hob right?

heh.. no lah.. was just casually mentioning also.. :P

cos i dun cook often mah.. so not sure if its necessary to use safety valves.. guess not hor...

u using glass hob right?

*joking* lah....Relax~~~

not glass hood leh...those stainless steel one lol...got sharp corners.... :( if ur kitchen gg to be whitey...use glass one bahh...add up to be more classy look...angel is using galss hood...check out her kitchen.... :P

*joking* lah....Relax~~~

not glass hood leh...those stainless steel one lol...got sharp corners.... :( if ur kitchen gg to be whitey...use glass one bahh...add up to be more classy look...angel is using galss hood...check out her kitchen.... :P

okie.. thanks.. :D