Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
feimei

Cosy Corner In E West

me planning to get appliances from parisilk leh.. they can match prices of other stores too actually.. forgot to ask abt delivery charges though.. :P

but Id gv me contact for parisilk cos she used to deal with them.. thats where i got my hob n hood for $700.. :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
me planning to get appliances from parisilk leh.. they can match prices of other stores too actually.. forgot to ask abt delivery charges though.. :P

but Id gv me contact for parisilk cos she used to deal with them.. thats where i got my hob n hood for $700.. :D

yes i know of parisilk also but din know they can match the price wor cos everytime i call and ask hor they quote me more ex thats why i nvr buy from them b4 :P

butters...

did u see the hob n hood in the shop? or u call to match the price n they just deliver?

butters...

did u see the hob n hood in the shop? or u call to match the price n they just deliver?

i saw the hood n hob in summer trading actually, and in heritage and somewhere else.. :P

parisilk nvr display the fujioh hood n hob i think.. i jz ask them abt the price..

Again, a tiring wkend!!!

just came back from Bugis.....went to bot all the praying stuffs and praying altar....(off the shelf one)....ILs went with us...@ least they can helped with the measurements.....@ last settle another thing....no choice....hubby wan to move in shortly and MIL said Godness must go in 1st....soo hv to rush to get all these stuffs....luckily shopping can be completed by one afternoon..... :sport-smiley-004: if not....hubby got to grumble again.... :furious:

very fast, delivery will be next wk....might also arrange for dinning table delivery....so i can capture more fotos next wk....kekekkekekek :notti:

Next Must buy thing will be Fridge and Sofa lol.....shld be coming wkend lol.....小姑子already "Aim" to hv x'mas @ our hse lol....hahahaha....but still need hubby to *nod* his head....(hubby dun like crowd.... :jawdrop: )

finally done with my another 'work'.....*phew*

wholefamily.jpg

still thinking where to frame it.... :P

Nice work .. in the midst of reno u still have time to do that :D:D soon got to move house? and u will be extra busy. Moving house is so exhausting ..

after moving forget where thing are lolx .. that usually happen to me ..

Nice work .. in the midst of reno u still have time to do that :D:D soon got to move house? and u will be extra busy. Moving house is so exhausting ..

after moving forget where thing are lolx .. that usually happen to me ..

hahahaha...thanks....thanks...this had been started before reno lol....dun wan to keep it to collect dust, so might as well quickily finished it up, so can use to deco the hse.... :P

Ummmm~~~MIL went to choose the date for godness to move in and which is two wks ltr lol....so...after godness sit in....will be moving in slowly...not @ one shot leh...becos we will not be sleeping in MBR yet.....(hven customery, so beta dun sleep in MBR becos everything must be New in MBR before customery....) anyway....wun be holding any customery....just a simple tea ceramony lol.....hubby n mi rather Save the $$ for the house....hahahahhaa :rolleyes:

yalol.....if really stay in liao....will find alot of things went *missing*....hahahaha....becos used to ur own room, now is whole hse...will be forgetful~

how is ur ID/contractor hunting??

ohh.. i see.... save money for sweet swee nest hehe ..

i have not decided yet abt the ID .. so far looking at 2 in particular.. i actally only compare 3 IDs. I'm too lazy to travel .. no car only got feets.. so .. just check the id not too far from my place .. The price i would say abt the same .. not low haha .. both over my budget.. the thing is one of the ID is very systematic. i think the whole of the ID house 's ID are like that. Another one the idea is good and more easy to talk to .. cos he is the boss.

Now i am thinking how to bargain lor .. really dunnoe how to do that .. living in sg for too long is bad .. not many places we can bargain .. so i now a bit lost .. lolx .. :unsure::unsure::blink:

By the way i am getting my key tmr .. haha .. and i want to move in b4 cny .. wow .. tough job doing this lolx

ohh.. i see.... save money for sweet swee nest hehe ..

i have not decided yet abt the ID .. so far looking at 2 in particular.. i actally only compare 3 IDs. I'm too lazy to travel .. no car only got feets.. so .. just check the id not too far from my place .. The price i would say abt the same .. not low haha .. both over my budget.. the thing is one of the ID is very systematic. i think the whole of the ID house 's ID are like that. Another one the idea is good and more easy to talk to .. cos he is the boss.

Now i am thinking how to bargain lor .. really dunnoe how to do that .. living in sg for too long is bad .. not many places we can bargain .. so i now a bit lost .. lolx .. :unsure::unsure::blink:

By the way i am getting my key tmr .. haha .. and i want to move in b4 cny .. wow .. tough job doing this lolx

Wowwww....nice to hear that u getting ur keys today....btw...where is ur love nest??? near ur current place???

that time we start sourcing oso a BIG headache ya....we listed out the things that we wan to reno on but all quotes came was like pretty ex leh...we got no choice...change direction....look into those package...who knows...by doing as a whole....it was soo much cheaper and i can get new flooring n tiles leh...just those MUST do things....need to add in as VO lol....becos the package is for kitchen n bathrooms...i got things need to do for MBR n living room...soo ID was good to intro his 'lobang'...so was manage to get it done....tho u hv ur ala-cart menu for ur reno....look into their packages n compare...u can neg through the package.....

what u planning to reno??? over -haul???

Yo :D

Thanks for your intro, we are getting very close. Initially almost gave up on him cause he quotations din show up on time but seems competitive. Will be meeting him tomorrow to finalize the details. Once godd think will sign but this week cause i am getting key next week! :P

Feimei! Wah your cross stitch nice wor... my one dun know when I can finish... than I loan my cross stitch set to my mom frnd cause she want to use my cross stitch book, thread.... than I super duper lazy liao lor.. hehehe.

Feimei! Wah your cross stitch nice wor... my one dun know when I can finish... than I loan my cross stitch set to my mom frnd cause she want to use my cross stitch book, thread.... than I super duper lazy liao lor.. hehehe.

thanks...thanks.... :rolleyes: i think i will 'close shop' after this lol....hahahaha....very straining of my eyes....but no choice...die die hv to complete it....dun wan left dangling....

u can lah....now two big things in ur life (ur customery n ur nest) already completed....u can take a break now....relax...hows urs trip? got any nice deco for ur nest??? show some pic.... :dancingqueen:

Yo :D

Thanks for your intro, we are getting very close. Initially almost gave up on him cause he quotations din show up on time but seems competitive. Will be meeting him tomorrow to finalize the details. Once godd think will sign but this week cause i am getting key next week! :P

Ohhh....u decided on him??? actually i think all ID/contractors hv the same pattern....slow in giving quotes....i think this is Natural....haahhaha....anyway, u can trust his work in terms of things promissed to be done, it will be done....most impt....ask him to 'throw in' free things....hahahahhaa....must 'fight' for it!!!! :P

Good luck for your final decision tmr!!!

Wowwww....nice to hear that u getting ur keys today....btw...where is ur love nest??? near ur current place???

that time we start sourcing oso a BIG headache ya....we listed out the things that we wan to reno on but all quotes came was like pretty ex leh...we got no choice...change direction....look into those package...who knows...by doing as a whole....it was soo much cheaper and i can get new flooring n tiles leh...just those MUST do things....need to add in as VO lol....becos the package is for kitchen n bathrooms...i got things need to do for MBR n living room...soo ID was good to intro his 'lobang'...so was manage to get it done....tho u hv ur ala-cart menu for ur reno....look into their packages n compare...u can neg through the package.....

what u planning to reno??? over -haul???

I am getting a place in TPY. haha .. I get the same area cos i like tpy so much. I love the food and the accessibility to other part of sg. Since i dun drive so i find this location really convenience for me.

I am doing most part of the house just not touching the floor. Cos of budget constraint i am focusing on MBR and the other 2 room i KIV first. The kitchen, 2 bathrooms and doing up a small office/ study area , and the \ living room.

I have one of the ID giving me bathroom and kitchen package and it's costing more that the ala-cart one. so that why i am sticking with the other 2 and see how it goes. :unsure: :unsure:

I wanna do up WIW .. haha even if it is a tiny little one. :P :P :P :P

haha thanks for hearing me out ..I am becoming grumpy ```