Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
feimei

Cosy Corner In E West

my hubby is our dishwasher....but he auto wait until got full load i.e. the sink full , then he start to wash....even if it take 3-4 days to fill up the sink.

bleah....

feeding xiao qiangs only!

painting one coat was good...i know need at least another coat...but wanna wait till jason finish up the other stuff......then we OTOT.

:)

hahahahaa...me n ur hubby r dishwasher to our partner....hahahaha...but i think i m mal-function leh becos i will not wait till full load dan wash....so long there's something in the sink, i buay tahan.....will start to wash....hahahhahahah.....i very sort-plug type ya~~~~ :drunk:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hahahaha....i oso getting more lazy lah.... :P:D:P

weather not very good lah....soo sick is normal.....maybe dun go back BBK lol....go else where like Bali lol, oso can get some deco for ur 'resort' nest.... :good:

Bali ah I give up liao cause when everytime I pan sure got something no good happen like just now lor... its the 3rd time I plan for Bali and I dun think I will go there already... :(

Think go BBK better.

hahahahaa...me n ur hubby r dishwasher to our partner....hahahaha...but i think i m mal-function leh becos i will not wait till full load dan wash....so long there's something in the sink, i buay tahan.....will start to wash....hahahhahahah.....i very sort-plug type ya~~~~ :drunk:

i also dishwasher for my other half leh :( cos everytime when she wash hor, my whole sink area will be wet and in the end i will need to go wipe clean :curse:

the only time i do not wash is after i cook cos take turn mah since she do not know how to cook, i will cook and she will do the washing after that hahahaha :P

eh personally i also do not think there's a need to waste $$ and space to have a dishwasher leh :P

Edited by coffee_o

ask a stupig qns....will u need to use the dishwasher freq.??? if seldom use, will it tends to spoilt easily???? as what pinkpetter mentioned....if not full load, it will be a waste of water....soo will not be cooking big feast weekly, right???? sooo will not be too many plates to wash lol....then put there n use only once in blue moon, will it spoilt easily?

i oso hate washing after cooking but no choice....i dun like things to stack n stack....feel very uneasy....n was trained fr young that after finished eating, will wash my own plates n cultery.....soo became a habit lol....hubby was lazy......he will just throw there.... :curse:

i also trained to wash own plates n stuff after meal.. thank god hubby also.. i see things in sink i also buay tahan one leh.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ve_ve> think no need for a dishwasher also leh.. cos when if dun let the water run when soaping the plates, shud be fine, only turn on tap when wanna rinse.. a bit mah fan lah.. but tts a way to save on water lor.. :P

i also trained to wash own plates n stuff after meal.. thank god hubby also.. i see things in sink i also buay tahan one leh.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ve_ve> think no need for a dishwasher also leh.. cos when if dun let the water run when soaping the plates, shud be fine, only turn on tap when wanna rinse.. a bit mah fan lah.. but tts a way to save on water lor.. :P

Eh .. when i was young I have maids to wash plates but when i got older need to wash my own....

I found a reason why i am so "on" with the idea of dishwasher cos I am usually the family washer .. My mum cooks, my dad only eats. . haha .. so I need to wash .. my brothers are really lazy too so bo bian the washing job natually become mine.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::(

Now that I have my own house I'm subconciousely trying to avoid the washing job lolx...

Yea . i do get you guys points.. if not for the health of our pocket we all would love to have the help of dishwasher.

i also dishwasher for my other half leh :( cos everytime when she wash hor, my whole sink area will be wet and in the end i will need to go wipe clean :curse:

the only time i do not wash is after i cook cos take turn mah since she do not know how to cook, i will cook and she will do the washing after that hahahaha :P

eh personally i also do not think there's a need to waste $$ and space to have a dishwasher leh :P

ha...my hubby will wash oso lah but oways in 'manual' gear lol...need to push....hahahha....he wun wet the area lah, just that i worry he more to 'wa-yang'...just wash wash nia...not clear....soo to avoid double-job....i rather do it myself lol... :P

maybe SG household not very popular in hving dishwasher bahhh....kekekkekee...

kopi-bro....i called GAB...ask for the price for the models i wan.... @.@ more ex leh....i hven call up the other lol...if call another two abt the same, then i will get fr shopping ctr lol....hey....this wkend Akira sales leh.....10 - 13 dec

Eh .. when i was young I have maids to wash plates but when i got older need to wash my own....

I found a reason why i am so "on" with the idea of dishwasher cos I am usually the family washer .. My mum cooks, my dad only eats. . haha .. so I need to wash .. my brothers are really lazy too so bo bian the washing job natually become mine.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::(

Now that I have my own house I'm subconciousely trying to avoid the washing job lolx...

Yea . i do get you guys points.. if not for the health of our pocket we all would love to have the help of dishwasher.

ya-ya-ya...understand how u feel lah....u dun wan to be the dishwasher urself....hahahahhahaa...i oso dun wan leh....but bo bian leh...Woman r meant to be 'maid' lol....hahahaha....i oso hate ironing leh....but bo bian ahhh....hubby's clothes all long-sleeves....ahhhh...i iron till shou suan leh....when young, started to iron clothes lol....dun wan my mum to overwork, so very young, when she go out...i will help her do hsework...so that when she back, no need worry for hsework....just that too young, she dun allow me to cook lol.... :D sooo now used to it liao lol...will auto do all hse work lol....hahahahhaa...

ya-ya-ya...understand how u feel lah....u dun wan to be the dishwasher urself....hahahahhahaa...i oso dun wan leh....but bo bian leh...Woman r meant to be 'maid' lol....hahahaha....i oso hate ironing leh....but bo bian ahhh....hubby's clothes all long-sleeves....ahhhh...i iron till shou suan leh....when young, started to iron clothes lol....dun wan my mum to overwork, so very young, when she go out...i will help her do hsework...so that when she back, no need worry for hsework....just that too young, she dun allow me to cook lol.... :D sooo now used to it liao lol...will auto do all hse work lol....hahahahhaa...

Ha ha .. u r a "xian qi liang mu" type yea :P :P :P:D

Your mum must be very happy with u. she can have a daughter helping her. My mum on the other hand complain i never help her lolx...

I am also manual gear i guess :P :P :P

Ha ha .. u r a "xian qi liang mu" type yea :P :P :P:D

Your mum must be very happy with u. she can have a daughter helping her. My mum on the other hand complain i never help her lolx...

I am also manual gear i guess :P :P :P

yalol....she never to worry abt hse work...even spring cleaning...i do myself...ha...those were the days...she no longer with me...she went to her 'own' world.... :(:(:( that's y i will consider to move till west area (i currently staying in the east) not becos my hubby staying in west...i hv to think for future if i hv kids....my mum not ard to help me bring my kids....for sure my dad wun noe how to...soo...might as well move to west, can get in-law help...looking after kids is a big headache so i dun wan to waste time travelling, fetching here n there....stay near, easy-access oso....

kopi-bro....i called GAB...ask for the price for the models i wan.... @.@ more ex leh....i hven call up the other lol...if call another two abt the same, then i will get fr shopping ctr lol....hey....this wkend Akira sales leh.....10 - 13 dec

Oh is it ? maybe you can try *spam cos like i said *spam price is better than GAB but service wise i still prefer GAB le hehe :D

akira ah ? dunno what to get from there leh cos last time i bought a dvd from them, wah record leh spoil within 6 months hahahaha

anyway i just threw it away w/o bothering to claim the warranty since their office so far away :(

Oh is it ? maybe you can try *spam cos like i said *spam price is better than GAB but service wise i still prefer GAB le hehe :D

akira ah ? dunno what to get from there leh cos last time i bought a dvd from them, wah record leh spoil within 6 months hahahaha

anyway i just threw it away w/o bothering to claim the warranty since their office so far away :(

ehhhh~~~if i dun rem wrong, Arkira sales, not only selling their own stuffs, right??? they got other brand....becos i rem i got saw philips iron....hubby still bot Black n Hamer drill which is cheaper than outside after discount....

ehhhh~~~if i dun rem wrong, Arkira sales, not only selling their own stuffs, right??? they got other brand....becos i rem i got saw philips iron....hubby still bot Black n Hamer drill which is cheaper than outside after discount....

I have a broucher sent to my mail box abt the Akira saale.. I dun see other brand of electrical good in there .. Mostly I can see r frm the brand itself.

and there is matress and so on.

I have a broucher sent to my mail box abt the Akira saale.. I dun see other brand of electrical good in there .. Mostly I can see r frm the brand itself.

and there is matress and so on.

aioyoyoyoy...i beta inform those ppl who gg...beta dun go 1st.....but i rem they got sony tv that time...still tinking with hubby shld we buy or not leh....looks like beta dun ask others to go...otherwise waste their trip there... :P

aioyoyoyoy...i beta inform those ppl who gg...beta dun go 1st.....but i rem they got sony tv that time...still tinking with hubby shld we buy or not leh....looks like beta dun ask others to go...otherwise waste their trip there... :P

but it's also possible that they dun wanna advertise for other brand products,.. haha no idea ..

but it's also possible that they dun wanna advertise for other brand products,.. haha no idea ..

no lah... better dun take the risk...dun cause ppl waste their trip.... :P lucky u update me....otherwise ppl will curse n swear on me if they make their trip down n found out onli akira brand.... -__-!!!