Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
feimei

Cosy Corner In E West

Finally...10days of painting :paint::paint::paint: ...finally completed except for kitchen n two bathrooms celling....haven paint...will be complete by this wkend....both hubby n me r already dead dog...hahahahhaa.....tried to take some pic...but not sure can visualise the color anot....i post up soon...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Living Room color: the tv feature wall is Galaxy color...dinning area n foyer also in Ash Grey but dinning area will use one wall for big mirror and that all was painted Lavender Charm...effect turn out to be good...but forgotten to take pic on that :P

DSCF0377.jpg

Common Room 1:

DSCF0376.jpg

Common Room 2:

DSCF0378.jpg

MBR: the feature wall starting we painted quite a bright purple but hubby think it's too bright so he choose this violet...abit tone down...

DSCF0380.jpg

niceeee.... i like the violet color for ur mbr.. :paint::D

ya...the color combination with indogo mist appeared to be very matching...maybe my photo taken not very clear to visualise...maybe due to evening time ler bahhh....will take again this wkend...hope can show u the effect.... :rolleyes:

Living Room color: the tv feature wall is Galaxy color...dinning area n foyer also in Ash Grey but dinning area will use one wall for big mirror and that all was painted Lavender Charm...effect turn out to be good...but forgotten to take pic on that :P

DSCF0377.jpg

Common Room 1:

DSCF0376.jpg

Common Room 2:

DSCF0378.jpg

MBR: the feature wall starting we painted quite a bright purple but hubby think it's too bright so he choose this violet...abit tone down...

DSCF0380.jpg

mbr colour is violet? it look like a blue tone to me. hehe .. :D :D Good work on diy painting :paint: :paint: :paint: :paint:

oooh....$700 for hood n hob??? omg...soo cheap??? fujioh somemore....alamak...i lugi liao...shld hv get that brand...i tot Hobz is the cheapest leh...after changed to chimney...my hood n hob oso caused me near $700 or +....forgot liao~~~ :(

u oso noe goh ah bee...my ex colleague did recommand me...but i lazy to go down n look c lol....but by putting the filter....cleaning will be easier mah...let me go find out n share with u the correct info.... :D

FM, GAB hor no need to go down de, just get the brand and model and call them to ask for the price.

it's cash on delivery de, no deposit required. :)

Oh btw i like the ash grey :good:

Edited by coffee_o

FM, GAB hor no need to go down de, just get the brand and model and call them to ask for the price.

it's cash on delivery de, no deposit required. :)

Oh btw i like the ash grey :good:

ya...my frenx told me that oso...but somehow...hubby will wan to feel n c the real thing lah....hahahaha....

kekekeke....thanks....@ 1st we didn't choose Ash Grey becos think it's too light but no more other choice to match with Galaxy....that's y finally choose, ash grey and really blessing in disguise, overall effect appeared to be :good: very heng ahhhh~~~~

ya...my frenx told me that oso...but somehow...hubby will wan to feel n c the real thing lah....hahahaha....

kekekeke....thanks....@ 1st we didn't choose Ash Grey becos think it's too light but no more other choice to match with Galaxy....that's y finally choose, ash grey and really blessing in disguise, overall effect appeared to be :good: very heng ahhhh~~~~

if you wants to feel and see the real thing hor, GAB also dun have, must go major shop and see and feel le :)

if you wants to feel and see the real thing hor, GAB also dun have, must go major shop and see and feel le :)

hahahahaha....that's y we hv been running ard....go look c lol....checked out mustafa.....courts...harvey....best....ntuc....price got big diff leh....mustafa is cheap but somehow....each item delivery charge $50 leh...ntuc got free delivery but limited model to choose from....hahahaha.....'shang niao jing' leh.... :(

hahahahaha....that's y we hv been running ard....go look c lol....checked out mustafa.....courts...harvey....best....ntuc....price got big diff leh....mustafa is cheap but somehow....each item delivery charge $50 leh...ntuc got free delivery but limited model to choose from....hahahaha.....'shang niao jing' leh.... :(

FM this is a list of shops i've compiled you might wants to have a list of electronics appliances and call them to check the price

Goh Ah Bee

Blk 210 Hougang St 21

#01-247 Singapore 530210

Fax : 62804603

Ban Kim Chuan Enterprise Pte Ltd

Blk 59 New Upper Changi Road

#01-1282,

Singapore 461059

*spam Electrical Trading

159 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4

#01-534,

Singapore 560159

KONG TAI ELECTRICAL TRADING

Blk 504

Jurong West Street 51

#01-221 Singapore 640504

EUROMARK ELECTRONICS

Euromark Electronics

Block 66, kallang Bahru

#01-487 Singapore 330066

Tel: 6 296 7877

Look for Ah May

CHIN LEONG & CO

No. 664 Geylang

Personally as I've bought my stuff from GAB and *spam b4, i think i would purchase from them this time round too :D

Checked price for some items which GAB is more ex than EJ but some is the other way round :)

FM this is a list of shops i've compiled you might wants to have a list of electronics appliances and call them to check the price

Goh Ah Bee

Blk 210 Hougang St 21

#01-247 Singapore 530210

Fax : 62804603

Ban Kim Chuan Enterprise Pte Ltd

Blk 59 New Upper Changi Road

#01-1282,

Singapore 461059

*spam Electrical Trading

159 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4

#01-534,

Singapore 560159

KONG TAI ELECTRICAL TRADING

Blk 504

Jurong West Street 51

#01-221 Singapore 640504

EUROMARK ELECTRONICS

Euromark Electronics

Block 66, kallang Bahru

#01-487 Singapore 330066

Tel: 6 296 7877

Look for Ah May

CHIN LEONG & CO

No. 664 Geylang

Personally as I've bought my stuff from GAB and *spam b4, i think i would purchase from them this time round too :D

Checked price for some items which GAB is more ex than EJ but some is the other way round :)

Wowww.... @.@

steady leh, kopi-bro!!!! appreciated so much by sharing ur list leh.....so kind of u~~~ :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

that's oways the case....u can't get one shop that r selling all cheap stuffs, right? hahahaha....u hv to run ard like mad dog n compare...check....haiz~~~no choice....for the health of our pockets, we hv to lol.... :D

gam sia again leh!!!!

hey no prob you're most welcome. :)

anyway for me hor, if there're some items cheaper in a shop but some more ex, i would tally the total cost and decide which is cheaper and just get all in one shop cos i lazy to coordinate lah hehehehe :P

hey no prob you're most welcome. :)

anyway for me hor, if there're some items cheaper in a shop but some more ex, i would tally the total cost and decide which is cheaper and just get all in one shop cos i lazy to coordinate lah hehehehe :P

Very True lol....no point running here n there to get diff items in diff place.....the time spent n fuel cost...oso not worth it liao...i oso wan to 'concentrate' in one shop....so that 'chasing' is easy....if diff shops....will get blur....dunnu u hv called which shop liao somemore...if all delivery diff timimg....u will 'hiam' liao... :P

a method my fren was using.. call all this shops.. get the best quote. go to gain city.. they will match whatever price u get outside.. and u can still pay for extended warranty.. 1 stop at low price. :D

a method my fren was using.. call all this shops.. get the best quote. go to gain city.. they will match whatever price u get outside.. and u can still pay for extended warranty.. 1 stop at low price. :D

yaya mann...i heard abt gain city oso....anyway, i bot air con from them oso....maybe this wkend will drop by their yew tee branch....heard very big worrr...they got all appliances there....

thanks for ur info, wolflet....! :rolleyes: