Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
feimei

Cosy Corner In E West

no lah... better dun take the risk...dun cause ppl waste their trip.... :P lucky u update me....otherwise ppl will curse n swear on me if they make their trip down n found out onli akira brand.... -__- !! !

hehe thankew feimei for updating me... appreciate it! :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hehe thankew feimei for updating me... appreciate it! :D

np, amraseneya...... :P i might be gg down on sat nite...not cfm...or u wan to PM me ur number...if there's other brand available....i can drop u a text....c if u wan to drop by on sun....i noe u staying far away....thats y dun wan u to waste ur trip n got disappointed..... :rolleyes:

I have a broucher sent to my mail box abt the Akira saale.. I dun see other brand of electrical good in there .. Mostly I can see r frm the brand itself.

and there is matress and so on.

went there in the morning at 9am, they're not opened yet (open at 10am) but they tell me that the 200 steam irons (at $1) and the 20 limited daily items are already sold out since 5am.

i wonder if it's true or marketing gimmick :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

went there in the morning at 9am, they're not opened yet (open at 10am) but they tell me that the 200 steam irons (at $1) and the 20 limited daily items are already sold out since 5am.

i wonder if it's true or marketing gimmick :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

wah sey....sold out since 5am??? realli that HOT meh....hahahaha....bluff u one lah...hahahaha....but did u waited till 10am??? if their tv is cheap, will consider to buy for MBR...MBR no need soo good one...so-so can liao... :P

wah sey....sold out since 5am??? realli that HOT meh....hahahaha....bluff u one lah...hahahaha....but did u waited till 10am??? if their tv is cheap, will consider to buy for MBR...MBR no need soo good one...so-so can liao... :P

huh ? :o since 5 am ? they got open so early meh ? :unsure: :unsure:

huh ? :o since 5 am ? they got open so early meh ? :unsure: :unsure:

hahahahhaa...u oso very surprise, right???? shld be their gimmicks lah....

Wowww....more n more people building their love nest..... :rolleyes:

quite busy and doing full shift...finally can come back t-blog look c look c....alot of newcomers.... :D

have been comparing prices for the electrical appliances....esp fridge n washing machine....finally....just now....less than 10mins, we bot this:

Sharpfridge.jpg

hubby say not much different and dun wan to go around finding....very tiring...actually already narrow down to few models, and hubby seem to like this model...soo last chk out @ ntuc xtra (jurong point)...'giam' hubby's pocket...then...buy lol....hahahaha....very chop chop....next tue delivery....lucky i on leave....soo can welcome the fridge.... :P

This is my praying altar...taking from kitchen.... :P

praying_altar.jpg

bot this mini pantry....becos cabinet surface area too small...soo cannot afford to place all things around....soo finally find this 'saver' to organise my stuffs... :D

minipantry.jpg

wow. ur dining table nice and classy leh..

eh. ur altar table u bought off the shops? whats the height ah? the guanyin sit on it. is she higher than everyone in the house?

Looks cute and neat!

At least the container kept inside wont get dusty! :D

:D thanks...ya...need to find ways to keep neat becos not much free space available...plus MIL gave us a Big rice cooker....haiz~~~ :(

wow. ur dining table nice and classy leh..

eh. ur altar table u bought off the shops? whats the height ah? the guanyin sit on it. is she higher than everyone in the house?

yes, we bot off the shop lol becos quite last min as the date, day n time that suits us was very near, cannot wait for customize lol...we bot with all the feng shui measurements....the ht is 49"....is 'wang', 52" oso good but the shop mainly is 49", got 52" but we dun like the color....this color is more modern....hahaahha....as for my guanyin....she is sitting on lotus....she is abt the same ht as me lol.....must the god be higher than everyone in the hse??? i not sure leh....u plan to hv god in ur hse????

This is my praying altar...taking from kitchen.... :P

praying_altar.jpg

bot this mini pantry....becos cabinet surface area too small...soo cannot afford to place all things around....soo finally find this 'saver' to organise my stuffs... :D

minipantry.jpg

niceeeeee.... kuan yin is my godmother.. although i dun really pray... :P

yes, we bot off the shop lol becos quite last min as the date, day n time that suits us was very near, cannot wait for customize lol...we bot with all the feng shui measurements....the ht is 49"....is 'wang', 52" oso good but the shop mainly is 49", got 52" but we dun like the color....this color is more modern....hahaahha....as for my guanyin....she is sitting on lotus....she is abt the same ht as me lol.....must the god be higher than everyone in the hse??? i not sure leh....u plan to hv god in ur hse????

dunno leh. i read somewhere that the god must be higher than pple in the house.

I already got the god idol for my new flat. and the incense pot. I pray to the hindu got Ganesha (i'm chinese btw) :P