Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
feimei

Cosy Corner In E West

thanks...thanks.... :rolleyes: i think i will 'close shop' after this lol....hahahaha....very straining of my eyes....but no choice...die die hv to complete it....dun wan left dangling....

u can lah....now two big things in ur life (ur customery n ur nest) already completed....u can take a break now....relax...hows urs trip? got any nice deco for ur nest??? show some pic.... :dancingqueen:

:) I think I give up liao on the cross stitck.. dun know why I have been getting lazy and lazy more hehehe

Trip ah.. sick one day... 3 days out of BBK and the rest is look see than buy... now I want to go back to BBK again cause still got things not buy yet le.... *sob sob* how ah....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I am getting a place in TPY. haha .. I get the same area cos i like tpy so much. I love the food and the accessibility to other part of sg. Since i dun drive so i find this location really convenience for me.

I am doing most part of the house just not touching the floor. Cos of budget constraint i am focusing on MBR and the other 2 room i KIV first. The kitchen, 2 bathrooms and doing up a small office/ study area , and the \ living room.

I have one of the ID giving me bathroom and kitchen package and it's costing more that the ala-cart one. so that why i am sticking with the other 2 and see how it goes. :unsure: :unsure:

I wanna do up WIW .. haha even if it is a tiny little one. :P :P :P :P

haha thanks for hearing me out ..I am becoming grumpy ```

no lah....where got grumpy...i m glad that u share it out with Me~~~:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ya...TPY is a good location....good for U....but it's not cheap @ that kind of area worrr....U must hv get a good price yaaa!!!!

Wowww.....u doing soo many items ahhh....even kitchen n bathroom flooring n tiles to be kept????

:) I think I give up liao on the cross stitck.. dun know why I have been getting lazy and lazy more hehehe

Trip ah.. sick one day... 3 days out of BBK and the rest is look see than buy... now I want to go back to BBK again cause still got things not buy yet le.... *sob sob* how ah....

hahahaha....i oso getting more lazy lah.... :P:D:P

weather not very good lah....soo sick is normal.....maybe dun go back BBK lol....go else where like Bali lol, oso can get some deco for ur 'resort' nest.... :good:

no lah....where got grumpy...i m glad that u share it out with Me~~~:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ya...TPY is a good location....good for U....but it's not cheap @ that kind of area worrr....U must hv get a good price yaaa!!!!

Wowww.....u doing soo many items ahhh....even kitchen n bathroom flooring n tiles to be kept????

yup typ is not cheap and in fact my price is high lol .. i am sure i paid too high but then i was so sick of looking for a place and settle for that .. my unit is already 12 yrs old.

I m not keeping the toilet floor just the marble floor in the living area and the parquet in the room.

Doing quite a bit and my shopping list is getting longer lol. when i see a dishwasher i wanna put that in my list too.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yup typ is not cheap and in fact my price is high lol .. i am sure i paid too high but then i was so sick of looking for a place and settle for that .. my unit is already 12 yrs old.

I m not keeping the toilet floor just the marble floor in the living area and the parquet in the room.

Doing quite a bit and my shopping list is getting longer lol. when i see a dishwasher i wanna put that in my list too.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

as long both of U like the unit, feel comfortable with it...no matter how old is that unit....u still can 'transform' it into ur own way....right???? dun worry much lah....ur reno will be as smooth as Me!!!! :D but dun expect 100% smooth ya....more or less will hv abit of hips-ups...i think everyone the same...soo dun get too upset over such things....most impt is the overall results....!!!!

dishwasher ahhh....can put into ur list but is under 'Wish List'.....buy those neccessary one 1st lol....those MUST buy one, like fridge, WM, sofa, TV.....wish list can be dishwasher, dryer, air-con....if u categorize in such a way, u will not be scare by ur long long list lol....hahahahahaha....i hope to strike 4D every we, sat n sun....so that all the items in my wish list can go @ once....hai~~~dun hv the luck!!! :(

as long both of U like the unit, feel comfortable with it...no matter how old is that unit....u still can 'transform' it into ur own way....right???? dun worry much lah....ur reno will be as smooth as Me!!!! :D but dun expect 100% smooth ya....more or less will hv abit of hips-ups...i think everyone the same...soo dun get too upset over such things....most impt is the overall results....!!!!

dishwasher ahhh....can put into ur list but is under 'Wish List'.....buy those neccessary one 1st lol....those MUST buy one, like fridge, WM, sofa, TV.....wish list can be dishwasher, dryer, air-con....if u categorize in such a way, u will not be scare by ur long long list lol....hahahahahaha....i hope to strike 4D every we, sat n sun....so that all the items in my wish list can go @ once....hai~~~dun hv the luck!!! :(

lol 4D ah haha .. keep wishing.. I never even win one dollar b4 .. so yea .. lolx talking abt luck... I hardly buy any way.. so chance is smaller .. lol good luck to u lor ..

yea loh talking abt the list ... will not end .. de

dishwasher waste alot of water leh.. water bills will be big

is it? I thought it saves water cos u only use 13 or 16 liter of water. save more than running tap? That what I read.. :unsure::unsure::unsure: My cosin in Aus told me so and she suggests it as i am super lazy to wash thatn to cook ..

is it? I thought it saves water cos u only use 13 or 16 liter of water. save more than running tap? That what I read.. :unsure::unsure::unsure: My cosin in Aus told me so and she suggests it as i am super lazy to wash thatn to cook ..

I think it depends on how you look at it. If you don't cook often, you won't be able to fill the dishwasher. If you don't want to leave the dirty dishes overnight, it'll mean that you'll have to wash when it's at half-load. LIke washing machine... if you don't wash at full load and cannot control the volume of water that goes in, you'll be wasting a lot of water. :)

wow!!!

that looks really good!!

thanks...thanks for ur compliment!!!! so, u still feeling good after ur painting??? :P enjoy??? now u r done with ONE coat, better to do another coat after Uncle Jason finished ur stuffs.....min. two coat, it will looks nice..... :paint:

lol 4D ah haha .. keep wishing.. I never even win one dollar b4 .. so yea .. lolx talking abt luck... I hardly buy any way.. so chance is smaller .. lol good luck to u lor ..

yea loh talking abt the list ... will not end .. de

yalol.....every wed, sat n sun....*day-dreaming*.....pray hard hard...will strike abit to clear some items from my Wish list..... :D

I think it depends on how you look at it. If you don't cook often, you won't be able to fill the dishwasher. If you don't want to leave the dirty dishes overnight, it'll mean that you'll have to wash when it's at half-load. LIke washing machine... if you don't wash at full load and cannot control the volume of water that goes in, you'll be wasting a lot of water. :)

ask a stupig qns....will u need to use the dishwasher freq.??? if seldom use, will it tends to spoilt easily???? as what pinkpetter mentioned....if not full load, it will be a waste of water....soo will not be cooking big feast weekly, right???? sooo will not be too many plates to wash lol....then put there n use only once in blue moon, will it spoilt easily?

i oso hate washing after cooking but no choice....i dun like things to stack n stack....feel very uneasy....n was trained fr young that after finished eating, will wash my own plates n cultery.....soo became a habit lol....hubby was lazy......he will just throw there.... :curse:

ask a stupig qns....will u need to use the dishwasher freq.??? if seldom use, will it tends to spoilt easily???? as what pinkpetter mentioned....if not full load, it will be a waste of water....soo will not be cooking big feast weekly, right???? sooo will not be too many plates to wash lol....then put there n use only once in blue moon, will it spoilt easily?

i oso hate washing after cooking but no choice....i dun like things to stack n stack....feel very uneasy....n was trained fr young that after finished eating, will wash my own plates n cultery.....soo became a habit lol....hubby was lazy......he will just throw there.... :curse:

my hubby is our dishwasher....but he auto wait until got full load i.e. the sink full , then he start to wash....even if it take 3-4 days to fill up the sink.

bleah....

feeding xiao qiangs only!

painting one coat was good...i know need at least another coat...but wanna wait till jason finish up the other stuff......then we OTOT.

:)

I have no idea i think sg household hardly use Dishwasher, I'll read up and let u know. haha

I believe there is half load function.. let me do research then get back to u :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: