Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HungryPillow

Curtains

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi there, i recently jus renov my hse at punggol. the curtain guy is cheap and good. its his own business. he will bring the fabric to your hse and let you choose. what's top notch here is his service. he never hurries us and helps us through choosing the colors. Thanks so much Ryan.. U can PM me for his contact details, not veri nice to advertise on the main right haha.. cheers

Hi , Can share with me Ryan' contact please?

There are numerous fabrics being used to create curtains on today's market. If you want to go with cotton, you can always use darker colors to let less light in but continue to have a bit of light. Most of the time, the fabric is not as essential as the thickness and style of curtain you select. You can even find curtains that are sound proof made from a wide range of fabrics but are thicker to keep the sound out. Astyork.com will help you to create the suitable ambiance of your rooms. There are unique styles and colors that would be appropriate for the different rooms.

I’m super impressed by the service of Mike from MGL curtains. He has exceeded all expectations. In fact, I had overhaul of my newly purchased resale unit and out of the dozen of sub-contractors engaged in the entire project including those engaged by my ID, I was most satisfied with the service and quality of MGL curtain.

Especially the service of Mike, he is not only responsive in presales, but also super meticulous in post sales installation matters such as even taking initiative to propose alternate ideas of how the blinds should be installed after site inspection and send me messages on a public holiday to share his observations. All these came with very reasonable pricing and good quality blinds. 

For anyone interested to get curtains/blinds, contact Mike. Am sure you will be as impressed as I am. Thumbs up!

Willing to share out his contact out to benefit for all 81127057