Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HungryPillow

Curtains

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i just had roller blinds done today by Mr Chew. he also does curtainsand other window stuff.

one word: FANTASTIC!!!!

quality:

rolls up and down smoothly and in proper alignment too. u cant see the edge of d blinds overlapping as they roll up.

service:

u knw hw installers hv to drill mounting holes into ur walls or ceilings n dirt & dust is generated n after they finish d job, u'll hv to clean up, vacuum and mop, plus surrounding furniture also gets coated wif dust? well, wif Mr Chew, thr's no need to. he's got a customised vacuum tt he uses to vacuum up d dirt & dust as he drills. for clean freaks like me, this is just perfect. those who call him, can mention Jason frm Jurong East. he'll surely rmb my newspapers....lol.

price:

blew my mind. unbeatable, given the level of service n quality u get. even my painter, and my ID also jawdrop.gif bowdown.gif when they heard his quote to me. obviously, both of them asked me for his contact.

as far as i'm concerned, nx time, whenever anyone ask me for referral, or whatever house i stay in, all my curtains, blinds etc will be done by Mr Chew so long as he's still doing it. even if i hv to pay him a little bit extra to do....haha.

for those who want his contact, PM me.

Can PM me Mr Chew contact?

Mine was done by Mr Chew too last sat and disagree with you...

he should be Super-Fantastic!And dun 4get Mrs Chew too!Thanks!

Can you post your photo on your roller blinds? Thanks!

Can you state their contact here?

Emobebe

I'm looking for rollers with reliable mechanism that won't get stiff or breakdown over time. For those who have gotten rollers from Mr Chew, do you know where he sources the mechanism from? Local or imported (from Japan?)? Or he has both, and you choose based on your budget?

Apart from Mr Chew, would like to get other recommendations from others too, on reliable roller mechanism brands.

I'm also looking to get normal curtains. My pet peeve here is that after a few years, some of my current curtains drawing mechanism jams up. Either something at the rails jams up, or the drawing string frays and won't catch onto or jams into the plaster rollers. So again, I'm looking for reliability here. If can't find, then I may resort to opening and closing simply by pulling the curtains across the windows.

Thanks.

Would anyone be able to share the estimated cost per foot or meter for day, night and blackout curtains? It will be very useful info for many of us.

Thanks

Hi guy , i am new in this forum . Recently , I went to Yong Meng curtain and enterprise to make one set of day and night curtains . The owner provides excellent and prompt service . Furthermore , the pricing is reasonable . You guys can check out his website :)http://www.budgetcurtainsg.com/

i just had roller blinds done today by Mr Chew. he also does <b>curtains</b>and <b>other window</b> stuff.

one word: FANTASTIC!!!!

quality:

rolls up and down smoothly and in proper alignment too. u cant see the edge of d blinds overlapping as they roll up.

service:

u knw hw installers hv to drill mounting holes into ur walls or ceilings n dirt & dust is generated n after they finish d job, u'll hv to clean up, vacuum and mop, plus surrounding furniture also gets coated wif dust? well, wif Mr Chew, thr's no need to. he's got a customised vacuum tt he uses to vacuum up d dirt & dust as he drills. for clean freaks like me, this is just perfect. those who call him, can mention Jason frm Jurong East. he'll surely rmb my newspapers....lol.

price:

blew my mind. unbeatable, given the level of service n quality u get. even my painter, and my ID also jawdrop.gif bowdown.gif when they heard his quote to me. obviously, both of them asked me for his contact.

as far as i'm concerned, nx time, whenever anyone ask me for referral, or whatever house i stay in, all my curtains, blinds etc will be done by Mr Chew so long as he's still doing it. even if i hv to pay him a little bit extra to do....haha.

for those who want his contact, PM me.

Agreed with the above folks..

I am a happy customer of mr chew n wife team too.

Just 1 thing...need to give him a call a day in advance...to remind him of your appointment...

I did for both materials selection day n installation day. :)

On materials selection day, he arrived early...

The curtain materials were plenty to choose from...

We selected our curtains fast, with his advices...

Nearer to installation day...He arrived with his wife promptly...

Installation process was neat n clean...cos they brought along a vacuum cleaner...

Good service when he ask us if we need his help to put up something...

We asked him to drill hole on wall for us...so that we can hang our picture on wall...he did it for us... :D

4 room hwit flat...day n night curtains for all rooms...FOC 2 pillows...$1.1K... I simply love my curtains... :)

Edited by Chrissmoo