Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jthk18

Jm's Habitat

Wah bro so what did the FSM said ? funnie ideas ?

anyway you meeting who to get quotation from ? now i think the popular contractors in RT are all very busy leh

in fact i booked Jason 2 months b4 i got my keys else dun think he is able to do it for me also

maybe you can try all the popular ones and see how :)

Mmm.. for me, all acceptable, no funny idea la. But i received PM from other forumers giving him bad comments. So maybe will engage another one :(

I met a contractor in tampines recommended by one forumer. Consider to look for Jason before, but seems like he is tooooo busy now. Will contact him after i know my completion date. popular one? like?? :unsure:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i like the bedframe u bought...simple and nice, not too fanciful.

Hi Diana, sorry to mislead u. I bought the mattress shown in the pic but not the bedframe. Haven't found my bedframe yet :P

Mmm.. for me, all acceptable, no funny idea la. But i received PM from other forumers giving him bad comments. So maybe will engage another one :(

I met a contractor in tampines recommended by one forumer. Consider to look for Jason before, but seems like he is tooooo busy now. Will contact him after i know my completion date. popular one? like?? :unsure:

popular ones like yeak, henry lah...etc

heard jason mentioned that he stop accepting new customer at the moment also le but you can try asking him lah :D

popular ones like yeak, henry lah...etc

heard jason mentioned that he stop accepting new customer at the moment also le but you can try asking him lah :D

Henry, yeah.. meeting him next Tuesday. Called him few days back, but he has other appointment, so can't meet him that day.

Yeak, Rondy ID is it? wow.. another north ID :unsure: Mmmm.. Thanks, Let me contact Yeak.

Nvm, if Jason too bz, then i dun wan to disturb him :P

when your reno start ah?i heard yeak also quite busy must chop first! :(

Jan next yr.

i think all 'popular' id bz now la. but if don rush for CNY they will take u. This happen to Henry also. He told me a bit tight, but when i said i don rush for CNY, he says yes happily.

Jan next yr.

i think all 'popular' id bz now la. but if don rush for CNY they will take u. This happen to Henry also. He told me a bit tight, but when i said i don rush for CNY, he says yes happily.

ha ... hope u can be part of the henner too :)

good luck

ha ... hope u can be part of the henner too :)

good luck

Yeah Simon, if join Henner then will be your 师弟 ;)

Oh ya... Did Henry provide your 3D drawing before reno and bring u to choose tile, lighting, funiture, etc?

Yeah Simon, if join Henner then will be your 师弟 ;)

Oh ya... Did Henry provide your 3D drawing before reno and bring u to choose tile, lighting, funiture, etc?

No drawing .... but got bring me chose tile

furniture and lightings no .

Lightings actually no need. Go lightings.com.sg and cliff will help u de ... phahaha (my fav shop)

for furniture , can go IFC .... there got alot of shop ...

So it between the Yeaker Vs Henner .... hahahaa

anyway not important .... most important is which guy u feel more comfortable can le . Of cos price also play a big part :)

No drawing .... but got bring me chose tile

furniture and lightings no .

Lightings actually no need. Go lightings.com.sg and cliff will help u de ... phahaha (my fav shop)

for furniture , can go IFC .... there got alot of shop ...

Thx Simon.

my plan;

1. lighting - lightings.com.sg; A lighting @ Geylang

2. Sanitary - Heritage @ Geylang;

3. Furniture - S&C @ AMK; Hommage @ Tai Thong Crescent (heard they are relative)

Anymore shops to recommend? :notti:

My wife not really happy to buy the furniture thru the catalog. She feel unsafe and dunno the condition of the furniture. She is more happy to physically feel and try them before purchase.

So it between the Yeaker Vs Henner .... hahahaa

anyway not important .... most important is which guy u feel more comfortable can le . Of cos price also play a big part :)

ya ya.. cheap price is very important. very poor after buying the house :(

Err.. Met Yeak the other day, Talked for 2 hrs, he is quite a nice guy.

I've confirmed the appointment with Henry, meeting him tomorrow 2.30pm at his office :)

Thx Simon.

my plan;

1. lighting - lightings.com.sg; A lighting @ Geylang

2. Sanitary - Heritage @ Geylang;

3. Furniture - S&C @ AMK; Hommage @ Tai Thong Crescent (heard they are relative)

Anymore shops to recommend? :notti:

My wife not really happy to buy the furniture thru the catalog. She feel unsafe and dunno the condition of the furniture. She is more happy to physically feel and try them before purchase.

Bro i got my sanitary wares from summer trading at toa payoh, do check ard the price 1st and decide cos every shop have different brand of sanitary wares leh so i see till i also gong gong that time hahahaha i think a number of forummer also bought their stuff from asia excel so you might want to check that out too

anyway dun just restrict yourself to 1 store, you might not like what they have in store also mah

also furniture shop if your wife dun feel comfortable buying thru catalog hor, why not go cellini and take a look :)