Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mysweetlittlethings

Our Sweet Little Sunset Way Em

Hey mysweet....

Congratulations again to your keys collection....

Looking at the pics.....seems still very good condition leh... :good: ..cabinates are all still good....ermmm....is the livingflooring marble???...... :dribble: ......luvs the recess entrance area......the best of all...quite similar with what i hv...........so u mean u going for major reno ????...........looking to your transformation ya...........

cheers!

:yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hey sweetlittlethings..

i agree with kopi, ur house is in a very good condition! or at least from the pictures, and comparing to many many of the other EMs that are around RT and some dat we've seen ourselves.. :good:

and good thing is ur FS and ex-owner's FS seems abt the same, so u no need to make too much changes.. and the storage space!!! i envy u man.. :P

so u doin how much of a reno to ur place? much of hacking or just changing minimal stuffs?

Hey mysweet....

Looking at the pics.....seems still very good condition leh... :good: ..cabinates are all still good....ermmm....is the livingflooring marble???...... :dribble: ......luvs the recess entrance area......the best of all...quite similar with what i hv...........so u mean u going for major reno ????...........looking to your transformation ya...........

cheers!

Hi Hi,

Tks! Actually we are not looking at major renovation . . .

1. False ceilings need to go

2. Open concept kitchen

3. Hack 2 common rooms into one

4. Change the wardrobes / Cabinets doors

5. Front door timber deck to be removed

BUT, things that we dun intend to do, we might be doing so - such as

1. Change of toilet tiles

2. Hack some wardrobe

3. Change of common toilet

4. Replacement of Aircons

AND things we wanna do, we can't due to FS

1. open concept kitchen

Well well, shall see! :)

hey sweetlittlethings..

i agree with kopi, ur house is in a very good condition! or at least from the pictures, and comparing to many many of the other EMs that are around RT and some dat we've seen ourselves.. :good:

and good thing is ur FS and ex-owner's FS seems abt the same, so u no need to make too much changes.. and the storage space!!! i envy u man.. :P

so u doin how much of a reno to ur place? much of hacking or just changing minimal stuffs?

Hi Hi,

I luv the storage space too!

If take a closer look, some chipped off, some not functioning well, some spoilt - The inside of wardrobes hv turned yellowish etc.

So we are also unsure if we are to keep or change it.

Shall wait for ID's proposal and decide later! :)

Hey mysweet....

cheers!

Hi,

It's not marble but homogeneous tiles.

I luv the current recess area but will not be keeping the timber deck due to FS factor. :)

hi, your place looks really bright and comfortable. i'm sure it will be cosier once you decorate it. your previous owner must be obsessed with storage! i see dess in your pics. he should be done with my office by the end of the month. come by if you like to see his work.

Wah~ I love the tall cabinet in ur kitchen too! So much storage space! Totally envy u for having that. :P

Yeah, overall I tink ur place looks good. But if the cabinets are yellowing, then I feel that it's better to change it once and for all. If not, like wat u sae, next time change will be a hassel liao. :)

Wow... the condition of your place is good... no reno is needed leh... probably only need to do some painting, change of toilet bowls and good cleaning up of the place :D

hi, your place looks really bright and comfortable. i'm sure it will be cosier once you decorate it. your previous owner must be obsessed with storage! i see dess in your pics. he should be done with my office by the end of the month. come by if you like to see his work.

Hi Ripples,

We went to our new place again today. Surprisingly it is pretty windy despite being a level 3 unit.

Ya, heard from Dess about your office renovation.

Will arrange a day to view your place if you dun mind! :)

Also, heard your unit will be on TV end month! 29 Jan on 城人新杂志?! Can't wait to see too!

cheers,

Wah~ I love the tall cabinet in ur kitchen too! So much storage space! Totally envy u for having that. :P

Yeah, overall I tink ur place looks good. But if the cabinets are yellowing, then I feel that it's better to change it once and for all. If not, like wat u sae, next time change will be a hassel liao. :)

Hi Angel,

Went down to new house with hubby today and managed to have a thorough survey of the whole unit for the first time! Ha....

Think we can still "tolerate" the yellowing in the internal cabinets, but will change most external ones - replaced with laminates ba.... :)

When the kids are older, maybe will renovate again! ha....

Hi Angel,

Went down to new house with hubby today and managed to have a thorough survey of the whole unit for the first time! Ha....

Think we can still "tolerate" the yellowing in the internal cabinets, but will change most external ones - replaced with laminates ba.... :)

Hi mysweet...

Even with minimum reno/replacement of some item...it still add-up to some hefty sum.....this was what i experienced, trying to safe some $$...but still over budget.. :o ...ahhahah

BTW, for your info/reference, if you are changing only the cabinate/wardrobe-doors only(keeping the original internal cabi), note that there might be possibility that the re-fitted door-hinge might not be so strong(loose) due to re-fitting to the original hole....if possible, try to re-fit into a new hole.....remember to discuss with you ID/carpenter and ask for assurance/advise.

Cheers!

Hi mysweet...

Even with minimum reno/replacement of some item...it still add-up to some hefty sum.....this was what i experienced, trying to safe some $$...but still over budget.. :o ...ahhahah

BTW, for your info/reference, if you are changing only the cabinate/wardrobe-doors only(keeping the original internal cabi), note that there might be possibility that the re-fitted door-hinge might not be so strong(loose) due to re-fitting to the original hole....if possible, try to re-fit into a new hole.....remember to discuss with you ID/carpenter and ask for assurance/advise.

Cheers!

Hi CJREDDEVIL,

Thanks for the advice! Will doube confirm with ID. :)

Hi Angel,

Haha good idea. Next time renovate the whole place to your own preference and taste! :D

Hihi MySweetLittleThing,

Can't wait to see you new house. Know who am I? Think must find one day we meet up for some reno discussion liao, cos I am also look for one to do up my new house, but will be in Jun/Jul period ba. Ashley miss u too. Cheers.

Ernie :D

Edited by ernieliew75