Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mysweetlittlethings

Our Sweet Little Sunset Way Em

ya hor, but outdoor wood should be pretty safe ba - can tahan water?!?

The current sellers had only installed grilles at balcony. no windows.

luckily i can save a lot!

no need change tiles, no need change windows, no need change staircase railings, kitchen cabinets also have my dream storage system.

no need renovate toilet, owner leaving fridge & washing machine for me. hee... though might not be using, my auntie said good cos they leaving $$ for me!

hee.. can give away later! hee... well, i know i pay a high price for my flat. :)

ya but me still feel that wood does not go well with water hahahaha

不要再说了 cos i need hack everything leh :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nice house, Do you know that Sunset EM was buld in the mid 80s, selling at est $150K direct from HDB, now can fetch almost $700K!!! Btw all those Buddha stuffs that you saw in thailand, may I know where is the exact location?

Nice house, Do you know that Sunset EM was buld in the mid 80s, selling at est $150K direct from HDB, now can fetch almost $700K!!! Btw all those Buddha stuffs that you saw in thailand, may I know where is the exact location?

Hi blackcar,

my seller is the 2nd owner, I am the 3rd.

WOW! I believe it's a lot of $$ earned! WOW! WOW! I believe my 2nd owner also earned le!

Must ask my mother to sell our ghim moh jumbo flat kuai kuai liao!

Such a good opportunity to earn some $$ mah!

Oh, Rondy is the one who have seen them, u may wan to check with him. hee... :)

Finally it's Nov! Waiting patiently for my 1st Appt :)

Meanwhile, we are still doing our homework with ID on how we wish to live in the new house.

Ha.. it may sounds easy, but somehow we are still working on it.

I am still unsure how could I better utilize the utility room area which is currently a work area for sellers.

1. As I will be hacking the kitchen walls to accommodate an island counter, should I extend the kitchen up to the utility area?

OR

2. Should I convert it into a playroom for my boys - so tha I can keep them in there while preparing meals? But hubby thinks it will look messy. He would rather the toys be kept in their room.

Any suggestions?

Tks in advance :)

Finally it's Nov! Waiting patiently for my 1st Appt :)

Meanwhile, we are still doing our homework with ID on how we wish to live in the new house.

Ha.. it may sounds easy, but somehow we are still working on it.

I am still unsure how could I better utilize the utility room area which is currently a work area for sellers.

1. As I will be hacking the kitchen walls to accommodate an island counter, should I extend the kitchen up to the utility area?

OR

2. Should I convert it into a playroom for my boys - so tha I can keep them in there while preparing meals? But hubby thinks it will look messy. He would rather the toys be kept in their room.

Any suggestions?

Tks in advance :)

Extend kitchen! :D Especially if you will cook/bake. Hehe, I always complain to my hb, and wish that my kitchen can be slightly bigger, cuz I'm running out of space in my pantry. :P

U can always have an open area in the kitchen where ur kids can play. And it'll be a good reason to teach them to keep their toys and not leave them around in the kitchen. :)

Original HDB Floor Plan

floorplan.jpg

Hi Sweet,

Congratulations to your upcoming EM !

Condition of the unit looks very good...... :good: ......., specially like the recess entrance area.

Soon in Dec'09, I will be having my EM-corner with recess entrance area too.

Cheers! :yamseng:

Extend kitchen! :D Especially if you will cook/bake. Hehe, I always complain to my hb, and wish that my kitchen can be slightly bigger, cuz I'm running out of space in my pantry. :P

U can always have an open area in the kitchen where ur kids can play. And it'll be a good reason to teach them to keep their toys and not leave them around in the kitchen. :)

Hee! Hee!

Ya! Feel like extending the kitchen too! :)

Can't wait to work with ID on the renovation project officially.

First meeting done at ID office - chit chat / 2nd meeting - site visit at unit / e-mail correspondence on "homework"

1st Appt - 3 Dec

2nd Appt - Should be by mid Jan

Will start reno after CNY - End Feb or Mar

Is it too early to start? Normally, how long does the ID revert with a presentation?

Hi Sweet,

Congratulations to your upcoming EM !

Condition of the unit looks very good...... :good: ......., specially like the recess entrance area.

Soon in Dec'09, I will be having my EM-corner with recess entrance area too.

Cheers! :yamseng:

Hi,

Saw your new EM pics too! Wow! They are in good condition.

Congratulations to you too!

Cheers!

Congrats on getting your new home nest :)

By the way, there is a ladies gym there too, think the government trying to revamp the place :)

Hi denbel,

Really?!? Where about?

Told hubby next time must make time to stroll after dinner! ha... ha...

Hee! Hee!

Ya! Feel like extending the kitchen too! :)

Can't wait to work with ID on the renovation project officially.

First meeting done at ID office - chit chat / 2nd meeting - site visit at unit / e-mail correspondence on "homework"

1st Appt - 3 Dec

2nd Appt - Should be by mid Jan

Will start reno after CNY - End Feb or Mar

Is it too early to start? Normally, how long does the ID revert with a presentation?

Hehe, I think it'll be good to start soon. There will be many people who will either rush to finish their reno b4 cny or start after cny. So it'll be good to 'chop' the ID/contractor that u want first, to avoid disappointment. :P

Moreover, ID/contractor and urself will take time off from reno related stuff to celebrate xmas, new year etc. So there's actually not much time to discuss and conceptualize your ideas/plans. :)

Hi,

Saw your new EM pics too! Wow! They are in good condition.

Congratulations to you too!

Cheers!

Hi Sweet,

Thanks and yes, it's in good condition.. :good: ..save $$$ again lor... :dancingqueen: ..

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Hehe, I think it'll be good to start soon. There will be many people who will either rush to finish their reno b4 cny or start after cny. So it'll be good to 'chop' the ID/contractor that u want first, to avoid disappointment. :P

Moreover, ID/contractor and urself will take time off from reno related stuff to celebrate xmas, new year etc. So there's actually not much time to discuss and conceptualize your ideas/plans. :)

Tks! Will contact ID later!

Getting excited again!!! Yeah! :dancingqueen: