Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mysweetlittlethings

Our Sweet Little Sunset Way Em

Wah i saw this unit when i'm looking for my new place too but the price it way out of my budget though the condition is superb

anyway congrats on negotiating the price lower to the one you guys can afford, am looking forward to your reno cos i seriously could not think of anymore things to reno for the place leh hahahaha :P

hey i'm looking for buddha paintings too may i know where you saw those paintings ? thanks thanks :D

Hi coffee_o,

久仰大名!

Ya, heard from my agent that when they first advertised their unit, they were asking for above $700K.

We thought so too, probably just some minor renovation cos of fengshui factors.

1. removal of beams on ceilings

2. replacement of built-in wardrobes laminates due to wear and tear or fengshui - the 2nd owner bought the unit 8 yrs ago, repainted the place about 3 yrs ago.

But after considering our lifestyles, we might probably end up:

1. hacking the 2 rooms into one as our boys are still young - would be sleeping with us most of the time

2. hacking the kitchen! yeah! due to safety reasons as I do not have a domestic helper - at least can see them while I am preparing dinner.

I first saw painting 1 at Lim's Art at Parkway Parade - a little bit pricey - need to seek hubby's opinion first before buying. When I called the shop a week later. The painting had been sold. Luckily they do have a 2nd and last piece in their warehouse. we bought it at a 35% discount.

I am not too sure if they will bring in more stock, you can call and check. The shop manager - i supposed - is Philip for the Parkway Parade outlet.

Edited by mysweetlittlethings

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi coffee_o,

久仰大名!

Ya, heard from my agent that when they first advertised their unit, they were asking for above $700K.

We thought so too, probably just some minor renovation cos of fengshui factors.

1. removal of beams on ceilings

2. replacement of built-in wardrobes laminates due to wear and tear or fengshui - the 2nd owner bought the unit 8 yrs ago, repainted the place about 3 yrs ago.

But after considering our lifestyles, we might probably end up:

1. hacking the 2 rooms into one as our boys are still young - would be sleeping with us most of the time

2. hacking the kitchen! yeah! due to safety reasons as I do not have a domestic helper - at least can see them while I am preparing dinner.

I first saw painting 1 at Lim's Art at Parkway Parade - a little bit pricey - need to seek hubby's opinion first before buying. When I called the shop a week later. The painting had been sold. Luckily they do have a 2nd and last piece in their warehouse. we bought it at a 30% discount.

I am not too sure if they will bring in more stock, you can call and check. The shop manager - i supposed - is Philip for the Parkway Parade outlet.

Eh ??? how come you know me wor ? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

anyway ya just try to make it more children friendly cos accidents happening to children usually occurs at home rather than outside :)

oh okie thanks for the info will drop by and take a look sometime thanks thanks :D

Eh ??? how come you know me wor ? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

anyway ya just try to make it more children friendly cos accidents happening to children usually occurs at home rather than outside :)

oh okie thanks for the info will drop by and take a look sometime thanks thanks :D

Have seen your blog :)

FYI. We bought it during their storewide 30% sales and got additional 5% discount if paying by POSB/DBS card.

Happy Shopping!

Your hdb like condo got 2 entrance. :)

Hi panjang,

this is a current layout of my seller's home which was being done up 8 yrs ago, i thought it was quite unique too!

the utility area is currently a home office for the sellers, but I am not too sure how to utilize the space yet. :)

Last trip in Bangkok,i saw alot of it,and its cheap at the JJ Market!

Ha.. I know it would be cheaper back in Thailand. I have actually tried to source in the internet prior making the purchase but didn't manage to.

Hee... I am still glad I have gotten it. It's fate! :) Just dun let me know its cost price. ;)

Edited by mysweetlittlethings

Have seen your blog :)

FYI. We bought it during their storewide 30% sales and got additional 5% discount if paying by POSB/DBS card.

Happy Shopping!

huh ? my blog all chit chatting le like kopitiam hahahaha

me havent start my reno yet paiseh paiseh waste your time reading it :P

anyway thanks for the info will go check it out :D

huh ? my blog all chit chatting le like kopitiam hahahaha

me havent start my reno yet paiseh paiseh waste your time reading it :P

anyway thanks for the info will go check it out :D

Just realized that we have exactly the same layout, just diff orientation only.

So your renovation will take place in Nov, at least it's just a month away.

I still gonna wait for quite a while :(

Too early to buy things - hopefully there will be more sales during yr end!

Just realized that we have exactly the same layout, just diff orientation only.

So your renovation will take place in Nov, at least it's just a month away.

I still gonna wait for quite a while :(

Too early to buy things - hopefully there will be more sales during yr end!

Yup yup

anyway just dun rush into buying stuff. I made a mistake rushing to buy some stuff which i'm regretting now so it's best to take a look at few shops before making the decision ya ? :D

oh I just bought a serta bed too, so what do you think of serta ?

Yup yup

anyway just dun rush into buying stuff. I made a mistake rushing to buy some stuff which i'm regretting now so it's best to take a look at few shops before making the decision ya ? :D

oh I just bought a serta bed too, so what do you think of serta ?

Ha... We have been using it for 4 yrs, still good!

Bought it cos of the design. :)

It was cheap then too!