Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mysweetlittlethings

Our Sweet Little Sunset Way Em

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wah seh! Those are ur FS reports? :thumbs up: Last time my ILs engaged a monk/FSM to check out their place, he only point here point there. Say abit here and there. Dun have such detailed reports one woh.

Har? And ur FSM recommended to remove the timber deck at ur foyer arh? :( Such a nice deck woh~

Wah seh! Those are ur FS reports? :thumbs up: Last time my ILs engaged a monk/FSM to check out their place, he only point here point there. Say abit here and there. Dun have such detailed reports one woh.

Har? And ur FSM recommended to remove the timber deck at ur foyer arh? :( Such a nice deck woh~

eh angel

she is her self employed FSM le

anyway SLT nice job leh dun think some professional FSM do this kind of stuff also hehehe

eh angel

anyway SLT nice job leh dun think some professional FSM do this kind of stuff also hehehe

:bow: I tot it was advises from some FSM and SLT wrote them here leh.

SLT :bow: :bow: :bow: Ur analysis look really very pro! :D

LIVINGROOMBALCONY-1.jpg

I dont think you can remove beams in hdb.

I always like Sunset Way!!!! To me, it is such a 'cozy' area.

Happy reno, mslt :)

eh angel

Ha.. coffee_o & Angel81,

My hubby is more interested in fengshui. The homework I have done is only the basic.

Hubby was explaining to me that there are actually more layers into fengshui and we are just the beginners.

It's all about balancing the energy in the house - too much is also no good!

Ha.. I am his secretary - he reviews my homework. :D

Edited by mysweetlittlethings

I dont think you can remove beams in hdb.

I always like Sunset Way!!!! To me, it is such a 'cozy' area.

Happy reno, mslt :)

Hi Reiki,

I like your house design too! One of my favourite!

The beams on the ceiling is done by contractors of seller - i think to hide the wires for the ceiling fans. :)

Really can get a lot of 灵感 from this forum! HAPPY! :D

I like it too!Too bad but nvr mind, I still have my balcony! :)

Ha.. coffee_o & Angel81,

My hubby is more interested in fengshui. The homework I have done is only the basic.

Hubby was explaining to me that there are actually more layers into fengshui and we are just the beginners.

It's all about balancing the energy in the house - too much is also no good!

Ha.. I am his secretary - he reviews my homework. :D

Haha icic. Looks very pro de woh~ :D

I like it too!Too bad but nvr mind, I still have my balcony! :)

Yah~ Think having the timber decking at the balcony is the best, cuz it'll make the place look very outdoor. :P

Haha icic. Looks very pro de woh~ :D

Yah~ Think having the timber decking at the balcony is the best, cuz it'll make the place look very outdoor. :P

ya initially i wanted to have wood balcony also like relaxed corner kind but my mum says she want a tap there so that she can wash wash *dream gone* :(

any possibility of hiding it? or use plants to block it?

no le it's ok lah no matter what ppl says i still ppl that wood and water does not go well together so better not take the risk moreover lay timber wood not cheap leh hahahaha :P

no le it's ok lah no matter what ppl says i still ppl that wood and water does not go well together so better not take the risk moreover lay timber wood not cheap leh hahahaha :P

ya hor, but outdoor wood should be pretty safe ba - can tahan water?!?

The current sellers had only installed grilles at balcony. no windows.

luckily i can save a lot!

no need change tiles, no need change windows, no need change staircase railings, kitchen cabinets also have my dream storage system.

no need renovate toilet, owner leaving fridge & washing machine for me. hee... though might not be using, my auntie said good cos they leaving $$ for me!

hee.. can give away later! hee... well, i know i pay a high price for my flat. :)

Edited by mysweetlittlethings