Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mysweetlittlethings

Our Sweet Little Sunset Way Em

Hi Hi,

Thanks to Decruz - and here we've got our first home of our own - a walk-up corner EM at sunset way!

Thanks to Ripples - to share your renovation process - we will be working with three-d conceptwerke on our renovations!

Our 1st appt would only be on 3 Dec - which means I would only be able to get my keys in Jan 2010.

Renovations will most likely take place after CNY. :)

Thanks to Peter & Regina - my sellers - Appreciated your time for me & ID to view your place last Wed.

Though we have no concrete plans yet on how to do up the place, we are really excited to work with Dess from now on!

cheers,

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Foyer

(Pic taken from the main gate)

On the left - there are 2 access points into the house

1. one via the utility room that leads to the kitchen.

2. one is via the ex main entrance that leads to the dining room.

db8f29306516_1_V550.jpg

Edited by mysweetlittlethings

wow!this place got alot of makan place lei,coverted from old provision shop to niche cafe and restaurant! :dancingqueen:

Hi Rondy,

Heard a lot of good food but I have yet to try all! :)

I wonder if I will put on weight after shifting there! Ha.. Ha...

Edited by mysweetlittlethings

i wonder the sunset way steamboat still there or not.last time my camp is nearby so i know that place.haha.but during that time not many eatery,Heard the western food is nice too,and it wont burn a hole in your pocket! :P

i think the steamboat is still there. I haven't try yet.

i have only tried the seafood, the ice cream n the western food - yummy!

Wah i saw this unit when i'm looking for my new place too but the price it way out of my budget though the condition is superb

anyway congrats on negotiating the price lower to the one you guys can afford, am looking forward to your reno cos i seriously could not think of anymore things to reno for the place leh hahahaha :P

hey i'm looking for buddha paintings too may i know where you saw those paintings ? thanks thanks :D