Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mysweetlittlethings

Our Sweet Little Sunset Way Em

ha! ha! Haven't received the quote yet.

I think it's another 20k.

We targeted that total Reno be less than 50k. Should be achievable.

As for big items purchased, I dun think we hv spent more than 10k yet :)

so how much hv u spent liao?

Was quoted 74k, but after changing and adding so many things, not sure now.... but it covers the following in broad:

Overhaul entire house, all floor hacked and replace with new tiles, all cornice removed and false ceiling entire house, all windows changed to white powder coated casement window, all bedroom doors reposition and changed, main door re-veneer and main gate change. Both toilets hacked and re-do, with bath tub and concealed pipings. For Carpenrty. we make almost everything we can thing of (TV console for rliving and 2 x bedroom, dining tables and chairs, coffee table, shoe rack, entire living wall cabinet from main door to the other end, king sized bed for master, super single pull out bed for daughter's room, study table, bedside table, 4 x wardrobe, entire kitchen, bomb shelter rack, etc, etc.)

Lynn handling the project, I focus in working. Whoahahahaaa....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Main Entrance

032.jpg

Hi there, congrats on your new home it looks really wonderful & cosy indeed :) all your hard work has paid through :)

1) A little back track quries here, for your main entrance the piece of acrylic that is mounted on the

corridor ledge (to prevent rain splash) was it done by HDB with approval? as i heard they will come down to install for you if requested?

Cos was thinking to do the same but my block or area no one has done it before.

2) Also for your old main grille gate is that acrylic mounted on too? Was it stuck on using double-sided tape or riveted onto the grille gate?

thanks & home sweet home :)

Edited by Prancy7

Hi there, congrats on your new home it looks really wonderful & cosy indeed :) all your hard work has paid through :)

1) A little back track quries here, for your main entrance the piece of acrylic that is mounted on the

corridor ledge (to prevent rain splash) was it done by HDB with approval? as i heard they will come down to install for you if requested?

Cos was thinking to do the same but my block or area no one has done it before.

2) Also for your old main grille gate is that acrylic mounted on too? Was it stuck on using double-sided tape or riveted onto the grille gate?

thanks & home sweet home :)

Hi Prancy7,

1. I believe that the acrylic was being put up by the owner but not sure if it needs approval by HDB. If I remembered correctly, it wasn't done by HDB. But the HDB officer also did not mention anything during the inspection by I guess it should be ok. :)

2. Most acrylic on gate are being riveted - more secured but most will see the crack on acrylic :(

isetan has a promotion on luckybaby safety door next week. i am thinking of buying two. may i know what is the length of the safety door that is installed on stairs? 100cm?

hi matashi,

The clock is from IKEA.

Hubby's choice!

Why there at the corner - it's the biggest space available to accommodate such a big clock & feng shui aspect - clock must not be placed where pple get passed it frequently. :)

any idea how much it cost?

isetan has a promotion on luckybaby safety door next week. i am thinking of buying two. may i know what is the length of the safety door that is installed on stairs? 100cm?

Hi kanchi,

I hope that my reply is not too late. :P

If I remember correctly, you can choose bet 3 ranges - mine was 100 to 110cm (depending on door size)

The main body (gate) comes in a std size of around 90cm which means I will need to get extension for the gate.

The extension comes in 2 diff sizes too - for mine, I have the gate positioned in the centre so both extension are of the same size.

For those who prefer the gate to be positioned more to the side, can choose a long extension on one side.

Hi,

Great blog.

We have also just bought an EM in Tampines and would be very grateful if you could pass on your contractors details.

Many thanks

RB

Hi all,

It has been 10 days since we have moved in! :P

We have more or less settled down - just gonna make time to tidy up the space organization for every corner of the house. :)

Have more or less tidy up the living room - left wih the furnishings! Yeah!

d2141732.jpg

99198259.jpg

fa44bf9e.jpg

85b30b39.jpg

Nice house. How much your renovation cost ? is Gloss homegenious for flooring - Living Room ?