Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ioe

How To Identify Defects In My Newly Top Property?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
What is consider defects and why it's not rectified even after a few times mention in defect lists?

Any guideline? :horse::deal:

Eg of defects: scratch on window glass, marble chipped off, concealed pipings in false ceilings have high moisture etc. They are probably shorthanded and many units are also having defects.

Honestly, I know nuts abt checking for defects. I got my fren, who does ID and renovation, to check for me. you will be amazed by what he deems as defects, which in my opinion, I tot was okie.

i am not sure if there is an international standard to defects. I have owned apartments and now a house... if you have the time and patient, i am sure there is a published list somewhere out there that you can google to see if that helps.

here is my opinion, i just don't have the time and knowledge to go and check every square inche of the house thus i just buy the service of a professional company that does these kind of things. Well, the price depends on the size of your place and most likely they will need a few hrs to check. Your will get stickers on defects and also a pictured bounded report of it.

haha the choice is yours. :D

What is consider defects and why it's not rectified even after a few times mention in defect lists?

Any guideline? :horse::deal:

Anything which you are not happy with in terms of the quality can be deemed as defects. If the quality is due to the original materials used - then not defects. In short - anything which is not what they are, where they are or how they function or look like; then its defects.