Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rosicky

Mattress

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
so good? i am still looking for a mattress and it seems like this supports the back too, according to houseofluf. can share with me the price range of omazz's king size mattress? maybe i can only afford the one layer one.

thanks

i got it at $2250 (usual price $3699) also after all the discount and robinson memeber 5% rebate, but got to pay $250 for 2 pillow. hmm...thk they up the price cos i got it a nite b4 the GST hike! hmm..or maybe it's different model...? :D

i got it at $2250 (usual price $3699) also after all the discount and robinson memeber 5% rebate, but got to pay $250 for 2 pillow. hmm...thk they up the price cos i got it a nite b4 the GST hike! hmm..or maybe it's different model...? :D

sorry i've forgotten to add that the free gift is the bedding set inc bedsheet, duvet cover pillow cover..very nice design, 450 thread count worth $650. I thk that's y they cant give the free pillow to us. :D

sorry i've forgotten to add that the free gift is the bedding set inc bedsheet, duvet cover pillow cover..very nice design, 450 thread count worth $650. I thk that's y they cant give the free pillow to us. :yamseng:

oh...new promotion I think...

hi,

can anyone please give me the contact number or company name of omazz mattress? i cant seem to find it on their website. want to go and try it too.

thanks

hi,

can anyone please give me the contact number or company name of omazz mattress? i cant seem to find it on their website. want to go and try it too.

thanks

Hi tientien,

I dun hv their contact with me now, but i thk its best that you visit their showroom at Robinsons Centre Point and try it out yourself. You really need to feel that the mattress suits you before you purchase.

Happy trying! :D

My mattress will be delivered next month cos i waiting for my indent bed frame to arrive.

Hi tientien,

I dun hv their contact with me now, but i thk its best that you visit their showroom at Robinsons Centre Point and try it out yourself. You really need to feel that the mattress suits you before you purchase.

Happy trying! :D

My mattress will be delivered next month cos i waiting for my indent bed frame to arrive.

Furniture mall in Parkmall also have...call up reception for their number..

anyway, the models in Parkmall and robinson are different...seems like robinson like to rename their product to make it exclusive...

Furniture mall in Parkmall also have...call up reception for their number..

anyway, the models in Parkmall and robinson are different...seems like robinson like to rename their product to make it exclusive...

hmm..any idea y their models are different, so meaning the pricing also different? could they mark up the prices in robinson?

:notti:

i bought the queen size for $500+ n is pocket spring one...heee....

but non-brand one, that's y the price is cheap.

paid around $2250 for Kings + 2 free pillow (at $500 ! )

go and try it.. :bleah:

i got it at $2250 (usual price $3699) also after all the discount and robinson memeber 5% rebate, but got to pay $250 for 2 pillow. hmm...thk they up the price cos i got it a nite b4 the GST hike! hmm..or maybe it's different model...? :)

hi ekardo, houseofluf,

i went down to robinson to try the omazz mattress. the 6 layers fully latex mattress feels heavenly. i love it but the price really puts me off :rolleyes: tried on the spring with latex but a little to firm for my back. so now deciding if i should get the 2 layers fully latex mattress. seems like the warranty covers the latex and spring which i am very comfortable with. other manufacturers only covers the spring and not the latex.

hi ekardo, houseofluf,

i went down to robinson to try the omazz mattress. the 6 layers fully latex mattress feels heavenly. i love it but the price really puts me off !! tried on the spring with latex but a little to firm for my back. so now deciding if i should get the 2 layers fully latex mattress. seems like the warranty covers the latex and spring which i am very comfortable with. other manufacturers only covers the spring and not the latex.

tientien how much is the 2 layer latex one? What promotion are they having? Make sure u bargain hard for free gifts....hehe...i thk the pillow makes the mattress even more comfy....

:deal:

tientien how much is the 2 layer latex one? What promotion are they having? Make sure u bargain hard for free gifts....hehe...i thk the pillow makes the mattress even more comfy....

:unsure:

the 2 layer latex one cost $4019 after discount (20%+10%) and 5% more if have robinson card. thats all. can bargain in meh, in that kind of place? what can i ask them for?

Mine is the Serta Louisiana. Initially looking at Missouri but decided on Louisiana as I can't really feel the difference and Louisiana is cheaper too. Bought it at Serta IMM.

Mine is the Serta Louisiana. Initially looking at Missouri but decided on Louisiana as I can't really feel the difference and Louisiana is cheaper too. Bought it at Serta IMM.

the 2 layer latex one cost $4019 after discount (20%+10%) and 5% more if have robinson card. thats all. can bargain in meh, in that kind of place? what can i ask them for?

free latex pillow...worth $500....

and on some special weekend, extra $200 off for robinson card holder..

I dragged my sis to go with me just to get the extra discount..ahha

free latex pillow...worth $500....

and on some special weekend, extra $200 off for robinson card holder..

I dragged my sis to go with me just to get the extra discount..ahha

is that all i can ask for? can press for more or not? :dunno:

i was about to drag my sis to go with me too but the sales man told me that i can get an authorisation form signed by her to use with her robinson card without her being present. so that just what i am going to do. will go selection for one omazz this weekend.