Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rosicky

Mattress

Anyone heard of Queen Amerciana? Think it's a subsidiary of Dunlopoillo if i'm not wrong. After trying out so many brands, I find that this one suits my back and it's really comfortable. Two layers of pocket springs plus a 6-inch foam plus bed frame and some pillows at about 4K...original price at 7k....they have 10-12k type also but too high end liao...

It's so comfy that once you lie on it you will not want to get up.... :sport-smiley-004:

the only headache i have now is they only come in super queen or super king size...any idea where i can get super size bed sheet? If not, then bobian but to use the queen size bedsheet and cover up the lobang liao...

Edited by jenandy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just want to check, are Double size mattress easy to find? I thought of getting the bedframe from Ikea but might want to look for mattresses elsewhere.

LOBANG FOR YOU

If you are looking for a mattress recently, here is a lobang for you.

I have a Ackerman & Smith $120 voucher for sale. Minimum spending of one Queen size mattress is required. No expiry date. Willing to let go at >30% discount ($80) as I had already had a King-sized Simmons bed which I bought from them. Interested please pm me. :)

Here's the scan copy

img0002un8.th.jpg

went to try afew mattress... anyone is using maxcoil? never really hear this brand before so that day, went to try on it. Tried the Royal series with memory foam, latex n memory foam... really comfortable....

anyway can anyone explain to me on the use of latex n memory foam? :P

The memory form will give very good support but might be a bit hot. That is why there is a latex layer to keep the bed cool. My wife and i tried the royal nova mattress and it was very comfy, so we got it on impulse as there was a good discount due to anniversary sale. But now think it is still a bit out of our budget, so we are willing to let go of it. See my signature for more details, the mattress is still brand new as it has not been delivered yet.

Had been using my previous Simmons for past 10 over years until now... changing as I am moving to new place and upgrading to a King... Sticking with Simmons... no regrets...

So bought 2 Simmons BackCare Kids2 singles for my kids and 1 King Dreamscape for ourselves from Robinson this weekend... come with free simmon pillows and bedsheet...

big investment though... $7K+ for all... but was thinking of the amount of time we spent on them... amortised over at least 10 years... and the comfort and back support they provide...

Hi

I brought a lotus talalay Mattress last weekend.. does anyone brought this mattress b4 ? would like to hear your view if u own one