Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rosicky

Mattress

all the best....if you can wait..try asking the robinson sales person when is the next extra discount?? they normally knows about 1 week in advance...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
all the best....if you can wait..try asking the robinson sales person when is the next extra discount?? they normally knows about 1 week in advance...

the salesman called me already. he told me that this weekend there is an additional $200 discount off the mattress. will go and try again.

ekardo & houseofluf, you both really have no regrets getting the omazz mattress? do you know what is the diff between omazz and lotus mattresses? i just want to be sure before i get it.

i almost got the simmons charleston and just before i went down to confirm it, i read both your contribution and decided to give omazz a try and have since cancelled my simmons. :dancingqueen:

how much did you paid for it...and when is your delivery ???

hi, i paid about $3600+ for the mattress with a pair of pillows. scheduled to deliver on the 19 July. have you got yours already?

hi, i paid about $3600+ for the mattress with a pair of pillows. scheduled to deliver on the 19 July. have you got yours already?

Hey tientian, congrats for the good price on the omazz mattress.

Nope, my indent king size teakwood bedframe can only arrive end of aug, so I cant get omazz to deliver the mattress yet. I cant wait to sleep on the mattress too....hump..... :dunno:8|

been sleeping on my omazz for a week....and it's superb :jawdrop: did not even turn on aircon and the bed is not hot..

only occasionally switch on the fan to circulate the air in the room...

it's superb ! highly recommended..

i just bought Sealy Polarville, known as the teddy bear series at Robinsons... really plush feeling... sth like Luxembourg series... :dunno:

Hi, how much did you pay for the polarville?

hi, just bought my omazz 2 layer latex mattress! yeah! cant wait to sleep on it.

wahh... Omazz ah... not cheap stuff leh...

some one has good taste with a big pocket to go with it lol!

which model you went for?

Hey guess, Courts is offering the Therapedic Coil Spring with latex top for about $2k.

What do u nice peeps think of the brand and mattress?

Have u all heard of MaxCoil which is a local brand and Vono under Slumberland?

wahh... Omazz ah... not cheap stuff leh...

some one has good taste with a big pocket to go with it lol!

which model you went for?

well, i dont have a deep pocket but i really need a bed with good back support. tried this on and felt the support given to my lower back has been good so far. after sleeping on it for more than 3 months, i dont wake up with back pain anymore.

i bought a 3 layer one name fountain oak as it is better for side sleeper like me. i used to wake up with my entire arm totally numbed and this bed has totally eased my problem too.

Hey guys i just bought my Simmons Lakeview Mattress along with the usual freebies of 2 X Simmons DeepSleep Pillows, 1 X Mattress Protector and 1 X non.Simmons bolster.

I also bought the Astro Bedframe............but anyone knows when we buy the bedframe.......does the headboard comes along also?

Or bedframe and headboard are different things?

i just bought Sealy Polarville, known as the teddy bear series at Robinsons... really plush feeling... sth like Luxembourg series... :lol:

Hi, anyone know how much does this Sealy Polarville cost?

Anyone bought from Bedding Saloon?