Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

New , last time u stay which part of yishun ....

Gao bu hao , U are my xue Jie . phhahahaa

I'm from Northland Pri and Yishun Sec :)

no lor, me Peiying Primary n Yishun Town de :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
maybe 2jan too near la. i ask around lor :(

haiz 15mins later u can go 'EAT' all his dim sum liao. hahaha!

I dun wan to eat his dim sum lor.. hse so dirty keep roaches de..

i dun wan to eat his food.

u see... u mentioned nia.. everyone want to go lor

Edited by charemme

I dun wan to eat his dim sum lor.. hse so dirty keep roaches de..

i dun wan to eat his food.

u see... u mentioned nia.. everyone want to go lor

eh later u take pics of his stall n post here lei.

n check his stall got wat grade. A B or C! haha :D

pengz eh.. why so suai de?? Hope this 2010 will be better..

any complication for not hacking and continue cement screeding and also what is the cost involve?

if we were to proceed with option # 1 : carry on cement screeding then overlay wif parquet = other than a slight gradient effect which dont bother us as its not visible after walls been patched up n plastered over - no extra costing heng ba boo liang keng :rolleyes:

speaking of 2010 ...recently i go consult my fortune for 2010 with 'seven star sword deity master' the SG version of Chris angel who frequently performs in bugis street near kwan yin miao.

He is only available on tuesday for consultation in his bungalow just across famous jalan kayu prata store,a mid 40s man was in front of me tat day.They converse in hokkien which i can makeout 80%,says he down in luck these months due to something evil which can be rectified by finding the correct direction of the evil first then burn some tailsman costing $20 each,he needs 5 for watever reason he makeup and blablabal..

Then when its my turn i find its seem to me like a routine ritual for tat monk tat goes like 1> Ask your date of birth as he ask us to draw a card randomly from a pack of card then dealing them out in his occult diagram on table. 2>would presume we encounter bad luck like watever we do not smooth and so on... 3> i ask him wats the solution <which he probably expected> he says the same thingy need to go temple seek out direction of evil casting bad luck on us and burn the tailsman in tat direction to resolve the bad luck issue...watever . Any comments on my experience with so called divinations?

Edited by kiven78

if we were to proceed with option # 1 : carry on cement screeding then overlay wif parquet = other than a slight gradient effect which dont bother us as its not visible after walls been patched up n plastered over - no extra costing heng ba boo liang keng :rolleyes:

speaking of 2010 ...recently i go consult my fortune for 2010 with 'seven star sword deity master' the SG version of Chris angel who frequently performs in bugis street near kwan yin miao.

He is only available on tuesday for consultation in his bungalow just across famous jalan kayu prata store,a mid 40s man was in front of me tat day.They converse in hokkien which i can makeout 80%,says he down in luck these months due to something evil which can be rectified by finding the correct direction of the evil first then burn some tailsman costing $20 each,he needs 5 for watever reason he makeup and blablabal..

Then when its my turn i find its seem to me like a routine ritual for tat monk tat goes like 1> Ask your date of birth as he ask us to draw a card randomly from a pack of card then dealing them out in his occult diagram on table. 2>would presume we encounter bad luck like watever we do not smooth and so on... 3> i ask him wats the solution <which he probably expected> he says the same thingy need to go temple seek out direction of evil casting bad luck on us and burn the tailsman in tat direction to resolve the bad luck issue...watever . Any comments on my experience with so called divinations?

I will opt for option #1 if there is no cost involved, the different not too obvious and acceptable. I think yours not as headache as Mickey de.

As for the divinations.. sounds like bullCr*p to me... this kind of thing works for me.. if there is hantu in my house

if everyone bad luck, burn tailsmen will help.. i dun think so

then what is FS right? but what kind of "fu" cost $20per pc??? kill ppl put fire...

someone this kind shld just accept ang bao.. i never see medium got price tag de

I go there sit 1hr, at 7pm the wife trf $$ to me.. but short of $80..

haiz.. on the spot i ask for the $$ also cannot pay me back in cash... RUBBISH

he say the cash box $$ belongs to the foodcourt de...

I ask the agent to settle the $80 with him.. cuz i already pay off all the PUB bill. last wk pub is to be paid by the owner as part of the roaches compensation.

But i seriously warn him, by thurs he better trf $80 to me.. if not dun force me to come down again!

the wife is really.... SAI

wa u really like a female gangster head ahahhaha...

eh wat u gd at cooking?

No, im not dajie da... but cannot cheat my $$, if not i will become siao cha boh!

Not good at cooking.. I can only buy and go ur house

I will opt for option #1 if there is no cost involved, the different not too obvious and acceptable. I think yours not as headache as Mickey de.

As for the divinations.. sounds like bullCr*p to me... this kind of thing works for me.. if there is hantu in my house

if everyone bad luck, burn tailsmen will help.. i dun think so

then what is FS right? but what kind of "fu" cost $20per pc??? kill ppl put fire...

someone this kind shld just accept ang bao.. i never see medium got price tag de

agreed,thks for your advice charemme :)

I go there sit 1hr, at 7pm the wife trf $$ to me.. but short of $80..

haiz.. on the spot i ask for the $$ also cannot pay me back in cash... RUBBISH

he say the cash box $$ belongs to the foodcourt de...

I ask the agent to settle the $80 with him.. cuz i already pay off all the PUB bill. last wk pub is to be paid by the owner as part of the roaches compensation.

But i seriously warn him, by thurs he better trf $80 to me.. if not dun force me to come down again!

the wife is really.... SAI

Congrats at least you manage to get majority of your $$ back :D