Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oh, u were talking about using the canned sauce? Hehe, I was talking about making cream sauce from scratch. Normally pple add cream, but I find it too fattening, so use milk and add abit of cheese to thicken the sauce. :P Have u tried prego's canned cream sauce? They are rather tasty, and dun need to add anything else (except pasta and any fresh ingredients u want of cuz :P ) But hor, I tink most of the canned/glass jar sauces dun need to add milk/water leh. At least those tat I've used dun need to lar. :P

Alamak.. make from scratch, just from milk and cheese... Can Har??

i must be pretty hopeless.. im using Prego..

just add in the sauce and stir.. and it taste yucky :(

kopi, not the one at the wall right? cus it has to tahan at least 3 litres of shower foam and shampoo plus other miscellenous leh.. aiyo char gotta be careful then..

oh cos the glass piece is secured by a screw nia and over time the screw will be loose which my wife not aware of so if you do not want the glass to drop hor, try to check the screw securing the glass once in a while and try to tighten it :)

Alamak.. make from scratch, just from milk and cheese... Can Har??

i must be pretty hopeless.. im using Prego..

just add in the sauce and stir.. and it taste yucky :(

Hehe, milk, cheese, soup stock, herbs and watever ingredients u want. :)

Hmm, maybe it's just that can of sauce tat was yucky. :P Try again and experiment bah. :)

oh cos the glass piece is secured by a screw nia and over time the screw will be loose which my wife not aware of so if you do not want the glass to drop hor, try to check the screw securing the glass once in a while and try to tighten it :)

oh, i think i better take note not to overload also, in case it give way...

Hehe, milk, cheese, soup stock, herbs and watever ingredients u want. :)

Hmm, maybe it's just that can of sauce tat was yucky. :P Try again and experiment bah. :)

hehe... I go gather receipe.

But i tot of trying out tiramisu.. wahaha, still asking my bro about it

Btw, he say the patisser you bough is a good machine, but stop production liao

hehe... I go gather receipe.

But i tot of trying out tiramisu.. wahaha, still asking my bro about it

Btw, he say the patisser you bough is a good machine, but stop production liao

yah loh. :( I heard that they are going to roll out a new line, and most places dun have stock of pattisier liao. Love that machine. I tried using the dough hook to knead my bread dough, and it was sooo easy. heheheheheh :wub: Cheap cheap good good. :P

I've been wanting to try tiramisu too! But dun have lots of ingredients. :( No coffee, no liqueurs. Very troublesome to buy them just to make a tiramisu. But I LOVE tiramisu.... So yummy

Edited by Angel81

yeah, but he got remind me.. if im making small portion

than should just opt for the handheld mixer...

Hehe, what is your advise for me?

Get a cheaper toy to start baking? :)

yah loh. :( I heard that they are going to roll out a new line, and most places dun have stock of pattisier liao. Love that machine. I tried using the dough hook to knead my bread dough, and it was sooo easy. heheheheheh :wub: Cheap cheap good good. :P

I've been wanting to try tiramisu too! But dun have lots of ingredients. :( No coffee, no liqueurs. Very troublesome to buy them just to make a tiramisu. But I LOVE tiramisu.... So yummy

Hi angel, for tiramisu you can get away by using instant nescafe coffee. Can also use a bit of brandy, any brandy. Sponge fingers and mascarpone cheese can be bought at any ntuc nowadays. Just use your mixer to beat a fluffy egg white and you are halfway there. :D

yeah, but he got remind me.. if im making small portion

than should just opt for the handheld mixer...

Hehe, what is your advise for me?

Get a cheaper toy to start baking? :)

I tot of buying a handheld mixer to try first too! And cuz it's much smaller and saves space. But have u tried holding on to a handheld mixer for long? It's rather heavy and tiring leh! But actually my main reason is that I'm too tempted by the pretty red colour of the mixer. :P There's a kenwood red handheld mixer that I was eyeing too, but it's very heavy. Think can't hold it for long to mix the stuff. :P

My advise? Get pattisier. :P hahahahahahaa~ Cuz I was in ur exact same shoes, and I bought pattisier. :P

Hi angel, for tiramisu you can get away by using instant nescafe coffee. Can also use a bit of brandy, any brandy. Sponge fingers and mascarpone cheese can be bought at any ntuc nowadays. Just use your mixer to beat a fluffy egg white and you are halfway there. :D

Hehe, my house dun have instant nescafe coffee also. :P And no brandy also. :P I love baileys, but can nvr finish 1 whole bottle b4 the expiry date, cuz I'm the only one in the house who drinks baileys. The only liqueur I have at home is choya. :P So still tinking if should splurge on a bottle anot loh. Wondering if should get baileys or Kahlua. :P

Still resisting the temptation to buy, cuz still got lots of stuff to try and bake. Maybe will go ahead with it wen I have the tiramisu urge bah. :P Now still can resist. *signs~ baking is an expensive hobby~*

Thanks for the advise thou! :D Wat liqueur do u use by the way?

Edited by Angel81

I tot of buying a handheld mixer to try first too! And cuz it's much smaller and saves space. But have u tried holding on to a handheld mixer for long? It's rather heavy and tiring leh! But actually my main reason is that I'm too tempted by the pretty red colour of the mixer. :P There's a kenwood red handheld mixer that I was eyeing too, but it's very heavy. Think can't hold it for long to mix the stuff. :P

My advise? Get pattisier. :P hahahahahahaa~ Cuz I was in ur exact same shoes, and I bought pattisier. :P

Hehe, my house dun have instant nescafe coffee also. :P And no brandy also. :P I love baileys, but can nvr finish 1 whole bottle b4 the expiry date, cuz I'm the only one in the house who drinks baileys. The only liqueur I have at home is choya. :P So still tinking if should splurge on a bottle anot loh. Wondering if should get baileys or Kahlua. :P

Still resisting the temptation to buy, cuz still got lots of stuff to try and bake. Maybe will go ahead with it wen I have the tiramisu urge bah. :P Now still can resist. *signs~ baking is an expensive hobby~*

Thanks for the advise thou! :D Wat liqueur do u use by the way?

my mom used a handheld mixer n i been helping since young. abit tiring but still ok.

my bro recommend kahlua.. he say nice!

think i will go get one when my kitchen is ready

my mom used a handheld mixer n i been helping since young. abit tiring but still ok.

my bro recommend kahlua.. he say nice!

think i will go get one when my kitchen is ready

Hehe, so u getting a handheld or pattisier? Check out Kenwood Hand Mixer. It's red in colour woh~ :P

Another fren also recommended kahlua. I'm juz scare that after buying tat, I won't drink the rest. Cuz I dun drink coffee, and kahlua is coffee flavoured liqueur. :P Maybe go find those mini bottles. :P

Hehe, so u getting a handheld or pattisier? Check out Kenwood Hand Mixer. It's red in colour woh~ :P

Another fren also recommended kahlua. I'm juz scare that after buying tat, I won't drink the rest. Cuz I dun drink coffee, and kahlua is coffee flavoured liqueur. :P Maybe go find those mini bottles. :P

saw the handheld last night on e web.. looks cool

haben decide yet.. still early now ... haben moved in yet

maybe i can borrow my mom's de......

haha, u not urgent de right? let me go try 1st lah.. i can pass u some

saw the handheld last night on e web.. looks cool

haben decide yet.. still early now ... haben moved in yet

maybe i can borrow my mom's de......

haha, u not urgent de right? let me go try 1st lah.. i can pass u some

Cool hor? So chio~ :P

Hee okok. tks tks. Not in a hurry at all. :) I going to try out xmas cookies and different types of breads. So not going to try tiramisu so soon. :) Btw, dun need to pass me the kahlua also can, just pass me some of the tiramisu tat u made. :dancingqueen:

Cool hor? So chio~ :P

Hee okok. tks tks. Not in a hurry at all. :) I going to try out xmas cookies and different types of breads. So not going to try tiramisu so soon. :) Btw, dun need to pass me the kahlua also can, just pass me some of the tiramisu tat u made. :dancingqueen:

wahahahaha... u so funny..

if the tiramisu fail, will u eat for me?!!

i remember you say working in Tanjong Pagar right?? pass to you wont be difficult!

wahahahaha... u so funny..

if the tiramisu fail, will u eat for me?!!

i remember you say working in Tanjong Pagar right?? pass to you wont be difficult!

Must have confidence in urself~ Cooking is magic. The taste will somehow reflect ur mood. So must be confident and happy when u cook/bake. :P

Ur tiramisu can't be that bad. I'm sure it'll be yummy. So yes, I'll eat it for u! :D *hands rubbing in glee and anticipation* I'll be at tng pgr waiting! :D