Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

just came back from my house... :(

Freaking pissed....

the painter clean himself in my MBR toilet... nvm

but he make the laminated flooring very wet.. very very wet..

than the vanity solid suface top got puddle of water..

in the vanity cabinet.. its soaking wet.. cuz the basin and drainage not connected yet

ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant imagine if i never go back... the water will be left to dry on its own..

I will call n highlight to my other ID who is the main.. she is more fierce

wat an idiot~ Think if it's his own house he won't leave it so wet. Sometimes really can't stand the workers, they won't care about other pple's house. Think u're rite to go and tell the main ID, so that ur ID can remind the workers.

Angel81, Charemme : Kahlua is nice, strong coffee taste but if for chocolate ganache, dun need to add alot, just 5-10ml will do. But if mix with other drinks, I'd say go with baileys! Baileys and kahlua won't go wrong, its utterly intoxicating - a bit chocolately creamy feel with a strong taste of liquor. Baileys doesn't have a chocolate feel, just a creamy feel with the liquour. So it's different when mixed with kahlua.

Nope, dun like kahlua. Only like baileys. :)

i haven tasted Kahlua before even thou im mad about coffee..

so that can also use for other choco desserts hor..

Hehe, if u're a coffee and choc lover, tink u'll like kahlua. :)

Im watching korean chef cooking prog on channel U now.

its so interesting, he is making pasta farfella... its in a bow shape... so kawaii

Alamak, I know that one! About the 3 korean chefs rite? I always forget to watch that. :(

I just use a bit of brandy.. I don't use kahlua since the sponge fingers are already soaked in coffee, putting kahlua doesn't really make that much of a difference.. actually tiramisu doesn't involve any baking at all..

Yupz, mi know tiramisu dun involve baking (unless u bake the sponge fingers urself). But still considered as dessert therefore I just included it into baking/cooking mah. :P Hee, okok, will try with brandy if I ever buy that. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I just use a bit of brandy.. I don't use kahlua since the sponge fingers are already soaked in coffee, putting kahlua doesn't really make that much of a difference.. actually tiramisu doesn't involve any baking at all..

yah i know its a non-bake.. heheh so still quite keen

hi,

can check what is the width of the pathway for your WIW? comfortable to walk through?

hmm, not too sure, never measure..

but i heard my ID say got 800mm about there.

walk thru no problem still ok.. consider im very big side (wide!)

wat an idiot~ Think if it's his own house he won't leave it so wet. Sometimes really can't stand the workers, they won't care about other pple's house. Think u're rite to go and tell the main ID, so that ur ID can remind the workers.

Yup, I sms her at 8am, n she call back immediately liao.. told her about that Idiotic act..

she say she will go 'F' him. She will go up later....soon bian check some ugly work i pointed up.

I saw her scold the workers before... super fierce!

Nope, dun like kahlua. Only like baileys. :)

Should try both and taste the difference

Hehe, if u're a coffee and choc lover, tink u'll like kahlua. :)

Alamak, I know that one! About the 3 korean chefs rite? I always forget to watch that. :(

yup, i always missed it.. n end up watching some parts from the late night replayed. Yesterday he cooked the 'bow' paste.. very nice ley

n see them make the pasta out from flour like so easy nia

Yupz, mi know tiramisu dun involve baking (unless u bake the sponge fingers urself). But still considered as dessert therefore I just included it into baking/cooking mah. :P Hee, okok, will try with brandy if I ever buy that. :)

Yup, I sms her at 8am, n she call back immediately liao.. told her about that Idiotic act..

she say she will go 'F' him. She will go up later....soon bian check some ugly work i pointed up.

I saw her scold the workers before... super fierce!

Should try both and taste the difference

yup, i always missed it.. n end up watching some parts from the late night replayed. Yesterday he cooked the 'bow' paste.. very nice ley

n see them make the pasta out from flour like so easy nia

Wah ur ID :good: Glad to hear that there is some1 like her taking care of ur reno.

I tried both b4. Love baileys and used to have like 2 bottles of baileys in fridge. But always can't fin cuz I'm the only one who drinks it. So b4 shifting house, I threw them away and didn't buy till now loh. As for kahlua, nah, it's not my cup of tea. :P

Yah man, see them make very easy. And it seems really very fun to churn pasta out with the pasta machine. :P

Nice decals u've got there. Think they make a place look more interesting. :D

Edited by Angel81

Wah ur ID :good: Glad to hear that there is some1 like her taking care of ur reno.

I tried both b4. Love baileys and used to have like 2 bottles of baileys in fridge. But always can't fin cuz I'm the only one who drinks it. So b4 shifting house, I threw them away and didn't buy till now loh. As for kahlua, nah, it's not my cup of tea. :P

Yah man, see them make very easy. And it seems really very fun to churn pasta out with the pasta machine. :P

Nice decals u've got there. Think they make a place look more interesting. :D

so far so good.. abit hiccups here and there..

no major problem yet... at least i dun see myself like my friend who already stress out during her reno.. everyday spot check, everyday call ID

she machiam want to have stroke liao.

cannot finish than throw very sayang.. we have have a choya seating in our fridge too.

The paris decal, think i will stick at my MBR bathroom.. the wall where the toilet bowl is.

than the other one, at the MBR TV area, wall behind the sofa

char...if ur decals on the Black city building not enough,i got spare one,which i DIY myself!

i wanna spread them above my bed headboard but not enough...so i made a few one. ;)

wah!! how you DIY :paint: ??? Salute!!!!

I still telling my colleg.. mine maybe got extra.. the wall very small

the extra building i will give her hahaha..

so far so good.. abit hiccups here and there..

no major problem yet... at least i dun see myself like my friend who already stress out during her reno.. everyday spot check, everyday call ID

she machiam want to have stroke liao.

cannot finish than throw very sayang.. we have have a choya seating in our fridge too.

The paris decal, think i will stick at my MBR bathroom.. the wall where the toilet bowl is.

than the other one, at the MBR TV area, wall behind the sofa

Hahahahah~ Next time ur fren will look back at her reno time and have a good laugh. :) Everyday spot checks are good for those with irresponsible ID/contractors. But other then tat, I think dun need to.

Hee, those 2 bottles almost till expiry date liao, so still dun feel so heart pain. :) But now I dun really wana buy a big bottle just to make alittle dessert. Very wasted. Choya still ok, cuz I'll drink that quite often with green tea. U know, I saw a raspberry and apricot brandy recently, and was so tempted to buy those 2 bottles. Can make fruit compote, jellies and other desserts with them. But also duno if will use them often enough to justify buying them. Hehe, in the end didn't buy. :P Wait my fridge all also liqueurs and no space for other stuff. :P

Wah~ Sounds nice leh. Can't wait to see the pics after u stick them on. Tink ur paris decal will look very cool in the bathroom.

ya lor,...both decal i bot liao lor!whoahahahahahaaha

Char...we got same taste ah!? :notti:

Bo Lah... cuz its $10 bucks nia!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Actually i saw some sold outside.. very exp ley...

can give me the link to see your decals mah???

Edited by charemme

Hahahahah~ Next time ur fren will look back at her reno time and have a good laugh. :) Everyday spot checks are good for those with irresponsible ID/contractors. But other then tat, I think dun need to.

Hee, those 2 bottles almost till expiry date liao, so still dun feel so heart pain. :) But now I dun really wana buy a big bottle just to make alittle dessert. Very wasted. Choya still ok, cuz I'll drink that quite often with green tea. U know, I saw a raspberry and apricot brandy recently, and was so tempted to buy those 2 bottles. Can make fruit compote, jellies and other desserts with them. But also duno if will use them often enough to justify buying them. Hehe, in the end didn't buy. :P Wait my fridge all also liqueurs and no space for other stuff. :P

Wah~ Sounds nice leh. Can't wait to see the pics after u stick them on. Tink ur paris decal will look very cool in the bathroom.

hahaha.. so your really know how to appreciate wine eh!

Im going to get green tea to add on to the choya lor... too much to drink on its own..

If you buy a big bottle to make dessert.. than ppl like us super xinfu...

Angel will spread love and happiness in the form of desserts everyday..... dun waste the wine yeah!

hehe.. the decals visualise nia.. dunno how it will turn out to be.. almost want to get a 'tree' but like not space to stick