Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

An administrative fee of 0.7% on your the relevant tax / TV licence fee amount will be charged to your HSBC credit card. The administrative fee will be charged upon the successful deduction of the relevant tax /TV licence fee amount each time and will appear as a separate charge in your credit card statement.

Your points cost 0.7% :P

HSBC gave me an Olympus camera last year too

This year no news from them

Opps, haben seent the 0.7% admin fee charge yet.. im so crazy on the points liao

why u got camera de, how to get?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
SC gave me a CK watch and 2 Marriot hampers last year :P

HSBC gave me an Olympus camera last year too

This year no news from them

Wao~ That's alot of stuff. Looks like u charge alot to the cards. :)

tks char for the info, are you working for them??

ah see ppl suspect you working for them le since you have been promoting them all along hahahahaha

anyway other than movie tix hor, i do not see much benefits from HSBC CC leh :(

*Nod nod* agree agree. Don't see much of HSBC's promos leh, not like UOB/SC cards woh. :(

actually SC also not much leh most well know is the marathon Wahahahaha :P

UOB is good for restaurants hahahahaha

Hey guys, im not working for HSBC hor.. and i dun get a commission for that..

But since jose ask, I happen to see it.. so post lor.

I used to use this card alot for movies... before i started reno stuffs.. maybe 3 movies per wk!

than already choke up some points from Sakae.. and also my starhub bills all these

Then i also have Dividend card.. but somehow i dunno why, i dun like their cash back, cuz i only got it once.. n UOB 1 card a few times (every quarter , take back $30-$80 max nia)

than i start to compare points redeptiom....

HSBC is the cheapest to redeem Taka/TANGS voucher compare to UOB card, becos its $1 to 1 point, UOB/DBS -> $5 to 1 point.

Not to mentioned UOB points only valid for 1 yr... HSBC is 3 yrs

I want shopping voucher mah... i really not working for HSBC hor

Edited by charemme

Hehehe, I actually love those cooking programmes leh! Very interesting to watch. :P Hee, and they are good for inspiration on wat to cook too. :P

Aiyah~ It's a dream leh. And in the dream there's no such thing as steam fogging out the tv. :P Don't spoil our dream ok?

Charemme, ignore kopi~ Let's continue soaking and enjoy the wine/fruits while we watch dramas. :P

hahaha, how i wish i can do that now.. to get away from my devil boss...

I love watching cooking program too.. everything look so good.

Last night i was watching the viven tan's cooking show at OKTO.. she cooking pasta marinara

looks soo good.. i want to eat too!

Last night i was watching the viven tan's cooking show at OKTO.. she cooking pasta marinara

oh man you guys is making me hungry le

anyway just reach home need to go find something to eat le hahahaha :P

pengz eh.. so fast reach home liao!!!!

i also knocking off soon.. but stupid lor.. need to go bedok first before Tampines

I got pasta crave

i also knocking off soon.. but stupid lor.. need to go bedok first before Tampines

I got pasta crave

eh cos now i'm staying like 15 mins walk to my office but i still drive to work Wahahahaha :P

Edited by coffee_o

HSBC is the cheapest to redeem Taka/TANGS voucher compare to UOB card, becos its $1 to 1 point, UOB/DBS -> $5 to 1 point.

Wah~ Like this it seems like HSBC is good to redeem TANGS vouchers leh. I like Tangs. Will always go when they have sale. :P

Yah man! And they make cooking seems sooo easy. :P Throw this in, toss that in and it's done. :P I like to watch Jamie Oliver and Curtis Stone. hehe

oh man you guys is making me hungry le

anyway just reach home need to go find something to eat le hahahaha :P

Wah so shiok, so early reach home

I got pasta crave

Hee, pasta very easy to cook de. Start cooking and u can cook for ur god bro with no stress soon! :P

Wah~ Like this it seems like HSBC is good to redeem TANGS vouchers leh. I like Tangs. Will always go when they have sale. :P

Yah man! And they make cooking seems sooo easy. :P Throw this in, toss that in and it's done. :P I like to watch Jamie Oliver and Curtis Stone. hehe

Hee, pasta very easy to cook de. Start cooking and u can cook for ur god bro with no stress soon! :P

hmmm....maybe i should apply HSBC thanks to char hahahaha :P

eh those cooking show all bluff children de make it look so easy and when we actually try to cook it, so ma fan hahahaha :P

hmmm....maybe i should apply HSBC thanks to char hahahaha :P

eh those cooking show all bluff children de make it look so easy and when we actually try to cook it, so ma fan hahahaha :P

Haha, quite agree. And they always seem to have everything in their kitchen. But that's not the case for real kitchens. :P

Im aiming Taka or Tangs voucher lor to add on to the existing voucher i have mah...

hehe, the only food i can cook is pasta lor.. trying to learn the creamy one..

i see my colleg add skimmed milk.. taste so good.

Hey Angel... look at this..

http://www.asianfoodchannel.com/recipes.php

Ah just checked, no letter yet.

My tv license came in the same letter as my property tax. So think u'll be getting it soon bah.

Har really? Haha, that's weird leh. No property listed. Then how come they ask u to pay this year? :rolleyes:

Hmm I only remember HSBC always aim renovation/housing/mortgage/personal loans more. CC promo is dependent on the tie-up with which merchant though. If you're a long time customer can ask the bank to waive the subscription fees provided you keep being their customer or else make noise? =x

Hey guys, im not working for HSBC hor.. and i dun get a commission for that..

But since jose ask, I happen to see it.. so post lor.

I used to use this card alot for movies... before i started reno stuffs.. maybe 3 movies per wk!

than already choke up some points from Sakae.. and also my starhub bills all these

Then i also have Dividend card.. but somehow i dunno why, i dun like their cash back, cuz i only got it once.. n UOB 1 card a few times (every quarter , take back $30-$80 max nia)

than i start to compare points redeptiom....

char, dun worry la, am not suspecting you anything.... :D

even if you are working for them, it is also fine cos you are just stating the advantages of having this card.... :)

Ah just checked, no letter yet.

Hmm I only remember HSBC always aim renovation/housing/mortgage/personal loans more. CC promo is dependent on the tie-up with which merchant though. If you're a long time customer can ask the bank to waive the subscription fees provided you keep being their customer or else make noise? =x

some banks really refused to waive ley.. even thou make noise.

char, dun worry la, am not suspecting you anything.... :D

even if you are working for them, it is also fine cos you are just stating the advantages of having this card.... :)

Hehe.. no worries lah