Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I didn't see any letter for property tax in my letterbox yesterday, maybe check again tonight.

If it's for next year, I think should be fine since even TV license have to be renewed on a yearly basis begining Jan - Dec.

aiyo... siam liao

who wants to pay..

but i wonder why.... maybe should go n ask..

or maybe our income not high.. so no need tax ley?!

Haha, better dun ask. Scarly they didn't realise it, and then ask u to pay up for the last 3yrs that u didn't pay. :P

I just check my Iras portal...

says no record found... n no property listed as well.

If i ask, they sure ask me to pay for the 3years de..

but if they fine me.. i will give them ****....

not that i dun want to pay.. nothing how to pay..

I didn't see any letter for property tax in my letterbox yesterday, maybe check again tonight.

If it's for next year, I think should be fine since even TV license have to be renewed on a yearly basis begining Jan - Dec.

My tv license came in the same letter as my property tax. So think u'll be getting it soon bah.

I just check my Iras portal...

says no record found... n no property listed as well.

If i ask, they sure ask me to pay for the 3years de..

but if they fine me.. i will give them ****....

not that i dun want to pay.. nothing how to pay..

Har really? Haha, that's weird leh. No property listed. Then how come they ask u to pay this year? :rolleyes:

My tv license came in the same letter as my property tax. So think u'll be getting it soon bah.

Har really? Haha, that's weird leh. No property listed. Then how come they ask u to pay this year? :rolleyes:

my TV license not inside the property tax letter leh, but had paid the property tax.. so weird...only prior to the property tax letter got ask me whether want to join giro.. lol

Edited by momo13

my TV license not inside the property tax letter leh, but had paid the property tax.. so weird...only prior to the property tax letter got ask me whether want to join giro.. lol

Haha really? iras is so weird~ Mine is together in one letter one leh. $227 for property tax, $110 for tv license.

Hehehehe, u already siam for 3yrs liao still wan mi to pay for u? :P hehehe, i first time already gota pay liao woh~ :P Sounds like u need to pay for mi instead of the other way round. :P

Hi Angel enjoyed your trip ? so how's the weather ? :)

Mine also not together de

they sent me the giro form only after i paid my property tax online anyway i nvr believe in giro so threw the letter again immediately hahahaha

I just paid my TV license after staying more than half years!haha...

Siam here and there,and KOPI also know how to siam hor? :notti:

Yup yup nvr ask you to pay better keep quiet hahahahaha :P

eh... keep quiet better or ask better?

why bother wor ? is it a must to remind them to do their job ? :unsure:

if everyone need to remind them to do their job properly then why bother employing so many ppl seating in the office leh ?

moreover by paying you're basically contributing to their bonus and million dollar pay nia :P

the thing that irks me is the tv licence cos it's as if i'm paying them to come up with horrible programmes which i do not watch at all :curse: :curse:

the gammen also very smart,know that year end bonus coming,so BILL BILL BILL!!!! :D

hahaha.....

Hmm....How many months u guys expected to get lei?!

:unsure:

how many months of what ? bonus ah ? this yr my company business no good so not sure if will get in the 1st place :(