Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newbie_soo

Buy Furniture And Lighting In Jb. Good Or Bad Choice?

38,jalan gaya 28, taman gaya, ulu tiram JB 81800 is after tebrau jusco go towards kota tinggi.

sequence u'll c tebrau juscon n shell petrol station , go straight u will go under the bridge towards johor jaya, go staight further u'll c road sign pelangi indah n tmn gaya. the drive is about 40min from jb town. hope i din confuse u further ...

best is search google map malaysia tmn gaya :D

Wah the drive is so long??? Tats means very far la??

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wah the drive is so long??? Tats means very far la??

not that far ... if u drive from custom to tebrau jusco u need about 30min diving at the speed of 80km/hr with normal traffic condition. Tmn Gaya is about 5-10min drive. u can take about 10min ... provided u drive at 110km/hr with all 10 traffic lights all green ... hehehe :D what i'm telling u is based on actual road conditions...

Edited by JinnGin

I got mine at Soonly Ann at Pelangi Indah which is behind Jusco Tebrau City.. The lady called KElly quite nice, maybe is bcos we sharing same surname...haha.. and one more is Jenny i guess.. I gotta check the address with my hubby as receipt is with him :) you can tell them your budget and expectation but of course cannot be budget low low and high high expectation la...haha.. the kelly was laughing at me bcos of this, she is frank kind of person, she can serve you very well but you must tahan her 'frankfulness' .. me and hubby like her a lot :)

hi newbie soo, need yr help. i ordered something from soonly ann & paid 30% deposit.

i was told by jenny that i had to clear e balance of 70% before they do delivery. i'm a bit worried if i paid 100% in

full then if something goes wrong then i've nothing to fall back on. what was yr suitation back then? appreciate yr reply.

noobhouse, not sure if u read my reply last nite in another thread....

dun ever ever pay them 70% balance before u ask them to deliver....if not, v v sure u won't get to see ur furniture at all....just tell them tat u will pay them in cash (ringgit) upon delivery in full....

noobhouse, not sure if u read my reply last nite in another thread....

dun ever ever pay them 70% balance before u ask them to deliver....if not, v v sure u won't get to see ur furniture at all....just tell them tat u will pay them in cash (ringgit) upon delivery in full....

yup yup read yr reply but i rem e lady saying cause they need to arrange delivery & taxes all this bla bla bla so must full payment. wat if they refuse to deliver if i dun pay e balance? yr hubby got any sg friends who buy

from msia & deliver to s'pore? maybe can check with them e payment procedure? thank u !!

Hi! Would like to buy toilet accessories and electrical stuff in JB. Any recommendation which shop is good and reliable?

Also would like you to recommend any good plumber in singapore?