Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
djereza

Beng Fong Renovation

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
This is really confusing. So far I only heard JASON GOH from U and B Design and Renovation.

There's nothing to be confused...

There's a blog with his photo....U can see if thats the Jason that U know of...even though they are from different companies

And U shld be able to know if its of the same person

I maybe engaging him too...

His scheduled do my kitchen next week.Will update you on the progress...I think so as stated on his business card.

Hi djereza,

How is ur kitchen cabinet? any pic to share pls? At first i was also worry and confused just like Carrot4 cos i intended to get a quote fm Jason fm U&B but end up contact Jason fm Beng Fong too. But after meet up with him in person i hv cleared all doubt :) i think he is quite friendly and fast respond, he keep promise to give me a quote after only 1 day, of cos he is a contractor and not provide 3D illustration but i just tell him what i want to be done and he seems to be v experienced and giving some useful advice. I still considering whether to get him to do my reno or not cos i am in a tight budget.

Hi djereza,

How is ur kitchen cabinet? any pic to share pls? At first i was also worry and confused just like Carrot4 cos i intended to get a quote fm Jason fm U&B but end up contact Jason fm Beng Fong too. But after meet up with him in person i hv cleared all doubt :) i think he is quite friendly and fast respond, he keep promise to give me a quote after only 1 day, of cos he is a contractor and not provide 3D illustration but i just tell him what i want to be done and he seems to be v experienced and giving some useful advice. I still considering whether to get him to do my reno or not cos i am in a tight budget.

You may check my blog I have updated the pics there for reference.He provides good service and is keeping his promises for the detailed items I have told him during my kitchen reno.

Hi all...

as of other newbies.. i just got my resale flat...

I would need some recommendations for Contractors, as i already have the design in mind..

would appreciate if you guys can send me the contacts....

PM or email to rae_design@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks alot to all....