Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gkbt

Finally... A Place To Call Our Own

Thks

Reno only when get the keys...

budget abt 15k last time...

Now upped to 20k... still not enough... sigh... this is only for carpentry works... have not add in the furnitures and big ticket items....

Hi gkbt,

I also got a flat @ Pinnacles.. Neighbour in future.. If you don't mind to share the quote you have from your current ID? After a long wait, it's 5 years already. . . . Now headache, everything in reno is so new to me..

See u around in RT. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Congrats !!! Do post more photos for us to see k? Quite interested to see how the interior of the house looks like.. haha..

Saw in papers some time back that MM Lee went to grace the opening of the open park at the top of pinnacle.. i think that hdb sure huat liao.. haha.. :P

Hi,

Congrats !!! Do post more photos for us to see k? Quite interested to see how the interior of the house looks like.. haha..

Saw in papers some time back that MM Lee went to grace the opening of the open park at the top of pinnacle.. i think that hdb sure huat liao.. haha.. :P

Hello Chinchye,

Sure sure, im excited too. Can't really rem the showflat design 5 years ago..... only can rem the living hall and walkway to bedrooms are white tiles, bedroom is wood (laminated or not, also dunno) toilet n kitchen..... memory faded.. hahaha..

One more month to go for key collection :P

Hello Chinchye,

Sure sure, im excited too. Can't really rem the showflat design 5 years ago..... only can rem the living hall and walkway to bedrooms are white tiles, bedroom is wood (laminated or not, also dunno) toilet n kitchen..... memory faded.. hahaha..

One more month to go for key collection :P

Rooms are woodworks.

tiles in the living,hall and kitchen...

Hi,

ya mm Lee will hand 50 lucky ppl with their keys....

we might be sitting on paper gain... but no one know 5 years down.... fingers cross!

Hi gkbt,

I also got a flat @ Pinnacles.. Neighbour in future.. If you don't mind to share the quote you have from your current ID? After a long wait, it's 5 years already. . . . Now headache, everything in reno is so new to me..

See u around in RT. :)

hi neighbour!!

I have shortlist 2 IDs to do the work...

Intra design and Renozone.

slowing do some research.. n quickly catch up... u are late already!!! jia you!! :P

hv u decided on ur ID? my hubby n i are using intradesign, jz started hacking yesterday.

hubby was the one chose intra cos he has a couple of frens who used them b4 and are very pleased with the results.

they dun do discounts though but can discuss with them in bundling some free stuff.. and i think our ID is quite attentive and hardworking.

good luck with ur decision making ya.. :D

I know intra is good... but price wise... is on the steep side... If I am to choose them, I might consider doing away with some stuff....

I know intra is good... but price wise... is on the steep side... If I am to choose them, I might consider doing away with some stuff....

ya am abt 5k over my initial budget right now... :o maybe can talk to the ID u dealing with and see wat he/she can do...

ya am abt 5k over my initial budget right now... :o maybe can talk to the ID u dealing with and see wat he/she can do...

cant do much.... both of them are very open and honest about it. But I hope they can try to accomadate and compromise... with us to meet the price in the middle... We have already started to pare off some of the unimportant ones... so we hope to meet our "revised" budget

cant do much.... both of them are very open and honest about it. But I hope they can try to accomadate and compromise... with us to meet the price in the middle... We have already started to pare off some of the unimportant ones... so we hope to meet our "revised" budget

some updates...

visited Renozone's condo work... Looks very impressive. The owner is very happy with the works done... :P

Now is all about the cost of doing our flat... I hope we can compromise as much as possible to make this happen.