Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gkbt

Finally... A Place To Call Our Own

Hi gkbt, congratulation and good location for your house :) . For sys 4 non-invertor, I think quite limited choice in the market.

Ya very sad... II am not switching on my aircon in all rooms all the time....... sigh...

Think companies are jumping on the wagon... to earn more money from us non suspecting dwellers....

Heard Daikin has non inverters... trying to find out as much as possible..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ya very sad... II am not switching on my aircon in all rooms all the time....... sigh...

Think companies are jumping on the wagon... to earn more money from us non suspecting dwellers....

Heard Daikin has non inverters... trying to find out as much as possible..

wah, u bot the pinnacle, 4rm or 5rm?? first batch or second batch?? which floor did you buy?

as for aircon, if you are not intending to switch on all the aircons at the same time, you dun really need an inverter system.

perhaps you can consider getting a system 3 for the rooms and a bigger one for the living room.

Edited by joseeng

wah, u bot the pinnacle, 4rm or 5rm?? first batch or second batch?? which floor did you buy?

as for aircon, if you are not intending to switch on all the aircons at the same time, you dun really need an inverter system.

perhaps you can consider getting a system 3 for the rooms and a bigger one for the living room.

1st batch 4rm....

I thought abt having 2 systems... but they will take up 2 13A space right?? this mean I will not have enough power for other stuff....

1st batch 4rm....

I thought abt having 2 systems... but they will take up 2 13A space right?? this mean I will not have enough power for other stuff....

tats a long wait. which floor are u staying?

but if you are not using all aircons at the same time, the power should be sufficient to support right?? correct me if i am wrong cos i am also an amatuer in this.

welcome!! wow, units @ duxton are ex!!

anyway, good luck with ur reno.. keep the pics going! :)

Ya, units @ duxton are ex but has the best view at the high floors...congrates to you.... :good: ..gkbt & theoldjaffa ???

Cheers!

:yamseng:

but if you are not using all aircons at the same time, the power should be sufficient to support right?? correct me if i am wrong cos i am also an amatuer in this.

not sure abt the power.... hear there is limited 13A power points for the home.. checking my pinnacle handbook... if I knew where i kept it fater 4 year + of waiting :unsure:

welcome!! wow, units @ duxton are ex!!

anyway, good luck with ur reno.. keep the pics going! :)

thks...

will send you all my pic and drawing soon.... after i finally signup my ID.. which is giving me the headache....

Hi joeeeng,

I'm an amateur too... staying at the 31st floor...

hope everything will be ok.

cheers!

Hi joeeeng,

cheers!

thks...

will send you all my pic and drawing soon.... after i finally signup my ID.. which is giving me the headache....

hv u decided on ur ID? my hubby n i are using intradesign, jz started hacking yesterday.

hubby was the one chose intra cos he has a couple of frens who used them b4 and are very pleased with the results.

they dun do discounts though but can discuss with them in bundling some free stuff.. and i think our ID is quite attentive and hardworking.

good luck with ur decision making ya.. :D

Hi joeeeng,

cheers!

31st floor should have quite a good view....any budget and reno theme in mind?? when are u starting reno?? hope u can have a smooth reno ahead.

31st floor should have quite a good view....any budget and reno theme in mind?? when are u starting reno?? hope u can have a smooth reno ahead.

Thks

Reno only when get the keys...

budget abt 15k last time...

Now upped to 20k... still not enough... sigh... this is only for carpentry works... have not add in the furnitures and big ticket items....

Thks

Reno only when get the keys...

budget abt 15k last time...

Now upped to 20k... still not enough... sigh... this is only for carpentry works... have not add in the furnitures and big ticket items....

are u planning any hacking?

if just carpentry works should be within 20k budget right?? unless u are going for those blum system

if you add in everything, personally i feel 50k should be comfortable to work with.

Some update..

Just went to Impress21,

Felt the person was not really open in discussion on the possible extra cost that might be incurred.

As for renozone, they have not got back to be yet after saying that they will come back this week.

So far,

We have placed therefore

Intradesign (1)

Renozone (2)

Impress21 (3)

hello :) warm welcome to RT !

oh Pinnacle has finally released keys Congrats to you !i got 2 ex-colleagues that have units there too. the view is fantastic..do post pics of the interior for us to see...

Rgd your reno ID choices, Intradesign is not going to be cheap....our gd fren's reno was done by them and his 4 rm apt cost close to 50k to do up. plus his is a premium flat...

all the Best for ure reno !

Edited by JandG