Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CJREDDEVIL

My Bishan Memoirs

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Brought this "squarish-wall light" for my "squarish-balcony"..... ;) .......ahhahaaa

CIMG3925.jpg

That's all for the day....more pics comming up....stay-tuned folks!

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Wah bro your house is simply stunning :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Anyway may I know where you bought this wall lights ? thanks :D

Hi CJ, you've great taste. Another beautifully decorated EM.

Thks Ripples....

There's nothing much of major reno I can do.... :dunno: ...all I can is only to transform it with decorations & lighting effects.

Most important of all is that I SAVEs $$$$....not like my old EM which "burnt" a big hole in my pocket... :furious: ...ahhahaha

Cheers!

Nicee! :D

Thks Mickey....more pics coming...stay-tuned...bro

CJ , u really good at decor EM sia .....

So different in jus 10days time :)

Hi, Super,

Yup, it's a short 10days only but as I said earilier to Ripples, these are only what I could do without those hacking/driling....

Will continue to post more pics, especially with the correct camers-lighting settings....uhmm....some pics color dun turn-up correctly with the camera-flash....I will be taking some pics without the flash-lights to see the actual lighting-mood effect....

Look-out for it bro... ;)

Cheers!

Very nice! :D

Thks Angel81.....it's my tranformation with time SAVED & $$$ SAVED......!!! I am kind of getting smarter now ( especially with $$$)..... :notti: ...as compare to old EM reno.....

Cheers!

Wah bro your house is simply stunning :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Anyway may I know where you bought this wall lights ? thanks :D

Hi Coffee,

I brought the wall lights at " LICHT STUDIO " 592A Balestier road.

Thks for your compliments.....me, wifey & kids intends to stay at this new "Home Sweet Home" for at least 10years !!!

It's our target now.....really hope this target can be met......not unless another "crazy-buyer" gives an irresistable offer.. :notti: ....hhahahaa....hope not again...shfiting house is stressed stressed nothing but stressed!!... 8| ....

Cheers!

Edited by CJREDDEVIL

..............it's my tranformation with time SAVED & $$$ SAVED......!!! I am kind of getting smarter now ( especially with $$$)..... :notti: ...as compare to old EM reno.....

Cheers!

i totally agree with u on becoming smarter now.......dont overspend on reno cos we cant bring it along when we sell it......cheers!

Hi Coffee,

I brought the wall lights at " LICHT STUDIO " 592A Balestier road.

Thks for your compliments.....me, wifey & kids intends to stay at this new "Home Sweet Home" for at least 10years !!!

It's our target now.....really hope this target can be met......not unless another "crazy-buyer" gives an irresistable offer.. :notti: ....hhahahaa....hope not again...shfiting house is stressed stressed nothing but stressed!!... 8| ....

Cheers!

Thanks for the advice and YES i agree that shifting house is stress and tiring, I sure hope this will be my last shift too hahaha sick and tired of packing my stuff into boxes :P

Thanks for the advice and YES i agree that shifting house is stress and tiring, I sure hope this will be my last shift too hahaha sick and tired of packing my stuff into boxes :P

Hi coffee,

Understands that you hv been renovating for quite some time & till now still renovating? :rolleyes:

So when are you moving in to your new hse?

Cheers!

Bro CJ, I must really submit to you for your chop chop transformation & it turns out to be so much more decent & nice. I love the simple & neat decor of yours. My type of preference too; not too complicated & exaggerating kind :notti::notti: Beli goodz ah!!! :good:

Bro CJ, I must really submit to you for your chop chop transformation & it turns out to be so much more decent & nice. I love the simple & neat decor of yours. My type of preference too; not too complicated & exaggerating kind :notti::notti: Beli goodz ah!!! :good:

errrmm......Blue...... :unsure: .......what is "chop chop " huh ? Me beli blurr leh! :dunno:

Thks for your compliments anyway...... :good: ........look-out for more pics bro...!

Cheers!

errrmm......Blue...... :unsure: .......what is "chop chop " huh ? Me beli blurr leh! :dunno:

Thks for your compliments anyway...... :good: ........look-out for more pics bro...!

Cheers!

CJ, you ran away from your NS ah? haha *just kidding* :D

"Chop Chop" means "fast" a.k.a "Sibei fast leg fast hand" :P

CJ, you ran away from your NS ah? haha *just kidding* :D

"Chop Chop" means "fast" a.k.a "Sibei fast leg fast hand" :P

OIC.....during my NS time is hokkien-peng" mah....we use to say "K.N.N. kua kin lah".......( uhmm....K.N.N is a sensored word if u know what I mean....ahahhaha).... :jawdrop:

OIC.....during my NS time is hokkien-peng" mah....we use to say "K.N.N. kua kin lah".......( uhmm....K.N.N is a sensored word if u know what I mean....ahahhaha).... :jawdrop:

That's the rough way of putting the message across.... hahahahhahahaa :D

thumbs up to your reno effort...the house really looks very nice now! got the cosy hotel feel hehe :P

Thks worldangel,

...it's still about 90% "make-up" only....more pics to come....

.....uhmm.....got yourself a tent.....cuz need you to camp here.... ;) .....hhaaahahaha.

Cheers!

Thks worldangel,

...it's still about 90% "make-up" only....more pics to come....

.....uhmm.....got yourself a tent.....cuz need you to camp here.... ;) .....hhaaahahaha.

Cheers!

Hehe no prob...I am always on look out for more nice reno pics ^_^

Hi coffee,

Understands that you hv been renovating for quite some time & till now still renovating? :rolleyes:

So when are you moving in to your new hse?

Cheers!

Eh seriously I hope b4 CNY bah as I overhaul the whole unit so will take longer :)