Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CJREDDEVIL

My Bishan Memoirs

I've lived in HG & SK area for my whole life but moving to tampines soon. feel kinda sad actually :(

dun be sad la coffe_o tampines is a nice place..:)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi CJREDDEVIL

You lucky devil... house so nice when you bought it over & 10 days needed... I stress again 10 days nia!!! .... to have your desired home!!! Must be the magic of your red-bull right?

Btw, seems like you love all items containing the word "red" with it. I'm anti-red..... esp red devils..... hahahhaha :notti::notti:

Hi Blue....

Ya....Red bull....Red Devil.....but luckily my hse door & lights are not "red" ...hahhahaha

Uhmmm....you are Blues? ... :( ..so you dun like me lah...!....I though onli REDS dun like RED-DEVILs.... :furious: ..... :dancingqueen:

Cheers!

:yamseng:

I've lived in HG & SK area for my whole life but moving to tampines soon. feel kinda sad actually :(

Yup...coffe-O,

as lily says....dun be sad.....!...old dun go new wont come! be positive! :D

Cheers!

Me too.. live in AMK for 20yrs.. going to SK (sad).. then going to Airport Road (sad).. feels sad x2 too.. keep moving also sian.. haha..

Alamak...you also same as coffee-O...so sad?

Aiya...chinchye lah......dun be sad, bro!

Moving house is not easy....by the way, I would like to tell you that I have moved house 4 times since 1997 when I got my 1st HDB and not counting those houses whilst I was living with my parents.....which was the 1st one at Old kallang airport!

Cheers!

My Reno updates:

Reno Day 3~4 :

Painting started....should be completed by Monday(7/Dec)

[Full of painting rubbish ]

CIMG3841.jpg

[after 1st coat of paints....pics taken day time]

CIMG3861.jpg

[...pics taken night time ]........the wall color tone many different hor.... :dunno: .......!!!?? ]

CIMG3867.jpg

I am trying to bring down the color tone concept( original is all white nothing but white) to a darker tone, more cozy type.....

Cheers!

Edited by CJREDDEVIL

Hi forumers.............wenny,cboonh,annjoy,bideyefish,ve ve,angel81, chinchye...etc...

Thanks for all your comments and advise to my fridge problem....... :good: .........it's already SOLVED & SETTLED NOW !!!

After discussion with my carpenter....he suggested below modification only($300)...hhahahha saves $$$ .... :deal: .no need to buy new fridge($1k++).

[ a scatch on how to modify ]

Cabi-modification.jpg

The cabinate modification takes 1.5days, I hv request him to complete it by 10Dec'09.

I shall be posting all the pics of my house next......stay tuned !!!!

Cheers!

Hi, how does your carpenter "cut and shift" your cabinet? I am thinking of replacing my built-in microwave with a oven and would need to do some "cut and shift" also. Can pm me the contact of your carpenter?

Edited by TYM

Hi,

There are some designs that are suitable for your living room / stair case side wall.

A3105-1-2-3.jpg

For your easier imagination :)

hi!

I like this lily design,may i know how much it is?where can i get it ?thank u^^

Edited by jesslyntan

Hi, how does your carpenter "cut and shift" your cabinet? I am thinking of replacing my built-in microwave with a oven and would need to do some "cut and shift" also. Can pm me the contact of your carpenter?

Hi,

The cabinate shifting has been done/completed, pls see my following post decription.

I will pm you the contact, but note that it is very very diificult to call him, he usually dun answer calls....sometime he will response sms....sometimes only...ahhaha

Cheers!

Hi hi,

Updates on Reno Day-5:

Modification of kitchen cabinate started today and took only 2 hrs to complete:

[removing of doors,etc..]

CIMG3887.jpg

[removing of lower cabi-shelfs & the solid-top ]

CIMG3889.jpg

cheers!

next.....

[ cutting the lenght of the solid-top surface ]

CIMG3890.jpg

[ job done ! ]

CIMG3892.jpg

actual modication slighly different from 1st idea...instead of shifting the whole top portion cabi to the left....we just cut/modify the door...

cabinate-modi.jpg

They are so smart !.. :good: ..by doing this, it saves time and reduce uncessary cost $$$......what the "hack"...I dun care how they do it...most important is I can fit my current fridge and also saves monies...$$$.. :notti: ..hahahhaa

Cheers!

Hi hi,

Progress on Reno Day-5 : Paintings

80% complete lieow.....pending entrance area / door frames / main-gates & some final touch-up......definately will complete by 7/dec(monday).

have transformed the original white white color theme to a darker tone concept....but still not to my liking yet........ :( .....especially at nite with the lights on....

I think I must change the lighting from "cove light" to down-lights....but need to pend more money$$$ lor.......

CIMG3883.jpg

CIMG3880.jpg

this "ah pek" is 60years old but he climbs like a monkey !!!

CIMG3886.jpg

Looks like my targeted 10days reno before move-in are well in placed !!!..... :notti: ...lucky-DEVIL me!... :D ...ahhahahaha

Cheers!

Edited by CJREDDEVIL

Hi,

The cabinate shifting has been done/completed, pls see my following post decription.

I will pm you the contact, but note that it is very very diificult to call him, he usually dun answer calls....sometime he will response sms....sometimes only...ahhaha

Cheers!

Tks! And neat work for your cabinet.

hmm...your bedroom doors arent made of wood are they?

what are they made of? where did you get them from? how much is the cost?

LV

Hi lv,

All the doors are made of solid aluminium frame with frosted glass, it's the original door changed by the previous owner, sorry I dun know what is the cost.

Cheers!