Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bigeyedfish

Second Time Lucky

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi!!don sounds sad lei...thou reno finished,u can still talk rots here and give good advice to newbie,hehe..

I realised that your dining area,below the window can do storage cabinet lei...

And also your sink thou its under mount,u didnt request to flush the metal surface with the solid top ah?

It would look more sleek.

Not sad lei. Heh.

Yeah actually we have ample space to build storage but carpentry works will overshot our budget. Maybe in near future lor.

Yes, the sinks I know. But then, they never ask us before doing. Think about it also heartpain so close one eye.

hi bigeyedfish,

Wat brand is ur toilet bowl? How much n where u bought it? Looks quite sleek! Is it 1 piece type?

Thanks.

Eric

Hello Eric,

It's a Critzo. Bought it at Heritage, bundle with the sink at 398 and yes, it's one piece.

Edited by bigeyedfish

Hello Eric,

It's a Critzo. Bought it at Heritage, bundle with the sink at 398 and yes, it's one piece.

Any problem so far? Could u pls give me the contact of Heritage? Where is it?

Hi Hi,

Can I have your contact for ur electrician?

How is his workmanship?

Me too trying to cut cost from my quotation :P

Regards

Decided to scrap the electrical works from my quotation and engaged our own electrician. He came down to the flat today and quoted us for an estimated amount of $950

4 nos of new double socket outlet

1 no of SCV point @ $70

4 nos of telephone point @$40 each

divert lighting points for a 3 areas

change all switches to Clipsal and sockets

change electrical db 14 ways

install all lights

Our initial quote from the reno co was

a. light/ceiling fan points – 2 nos. @ $50 =100

b. 13A twin SSO – 3 nos. @ $60 =180

c. heater switch for hood / hob – 2 nos. @ $60 =120

d. SCV point – 1 no. @ $120 =120

e. telephone point – 1 no. @ $100 =100

f. remove and install only new light fittings (chandeliers) – 12 nos @ $15 =180

And this was only the provisional amount. Doesn't even include all the changing of switches, etc.

Hi Hi,

Can I have your contact for ur electrician?

How is his workmanship?

Me too trying to cut cost from my quotation :P

Regards

Hi Jaisbiz, very late reply cos didn't log in for quite some time. I'll go home and look for his card and pm you his number.

hahah we have got the same lightings! I purchased mine from Lightings.com.sg too!

It is really cheaper compared to elsewhere, that is why it is fixed price. The shops outside, must haggle to bring down the price, what a waste of time.

Any comments on the quality? Did u notice any other pendant lights which you like?

hahah we have got the same lightings! I purchased mine from Lightings.com.sg too!

It is really cheaper compared to elsewhere, that is why it is fixed price. The shops outside, must haggle to bring down the price, what a waste of time.

Any comments on the quality? Did u notice any other pendant lights which you like?

Hi boatgal, actually there are a lot of pendant lights that I like but mostly above budget. My bulb for my crystal light has gone kaput. Not even 6 months and I didn't even use it often. I haven't got around to calling them up although I can just buy off the shelves.

Hi Jaisbiz & Brainy,

I have sent you pm regarding the electrician's contact.

Valuehunter, don't be jealous. I have my eyes on a 3rm once my children grow up and get married. Heh.