Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
butterfingerzz

Building A Home Together

hi hi..

tot i'd start my own t-blog now since have more photo to show.. (thanks to feimei for letting me ride on her t-blog before this..) :yamseng:

got our keys on 5th nov n hacking started on 12th nov.. estimated HO date is 20th dec. hopefully ID is able to keep to the schedule so that we can have Christmas in our new home..

this is our flat layout :

the storeroom is part of the current mbr (hacked by previous owner)

layout1.jpg

we will breaking sealing up doorway in bedroom 2, hack entryway between mbr n bedroom 2... after that the current mbr will be our WIW cum study and bedroom 2 will become our mbr.

will also chg the entrance to mbr toilet and building a storeroom in the kitchen.. hubby insists on a storeroom.. :P

Edited by butterfingerzz

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi hi..

tot i'd start my own t-blog now since have more photo to show.. (thanks to feimei for letting me ride on her t-blog before this..) :yamseng:

got our keys on 5th nov n hacking started on 12th nov.. estimated HO date is 20th dec. hopefully ID is able to keep to the schedule so that we can have Christmas in our new home..

layout1.jpg

Congrats butterfingerzz! Nice place u got urself. Hehe. :D

Congrats butterfingerzz! Nice place u got urself. Hehe. :D

thanks Mickey..

actually have been lurking in RT for awhile and when saw ur plan for ur new home, was really impressed and like the rest, can't wait to see the end result. and ur 'starry' lights are very nice..

hubby and i actually went to artemide to chk out their lights, loved every single one of them but every single one costs way more than what i am willing to pay.. although hubby wud prob have bought one or two if left to his own devices.. :P

hi hi..

layout1.jpg

we will breaking sealing up doorway in bedroom 2, hack entryway between mbr n bedroom 2... after that the current mbr will be our WIW cum study and bedroom 2 will become our mbr.

will also chg the entrance to mbr toilet and building a storeroom in the kitchen.. hubby insists on a storeroom.. :P

Welcome to RT!!

Wow your layout is those of condo style one lo.. all squarish.. Envy envy :D

Wish to see your transformed nest soon... Waseh substantial hacking work involved wor.. must be v costly ba the reno cost..

Welcome to RT!!

Wow your layout is those of condo style one lo.. all squarish.. Envy envy :D

Wish to see your transformed nest soon... Waseh substantial hacking work involved wor.. must be v costly ba the reno cost..

thanks Moku mama.. ya a lot of hacking plus other things involved so costs quite a bit.. also flat is in kinda bad condition n whole house walls have those uneven surface which was popular in the 80s (or was it 90s...), so need to plaster whole house.. :bangwall:

but we met with a few IDs mentioned in RT but they gave us quotes which were higher than Intra (surprisingly..)..

currently everything coming up to about $45k inclusive of electrical.. :o:unsure:

but costs still adding cos we adding a bit here n there.. :P

some of the current works done.. all hacked! now a place for my tiles, sand and bags of cement.. :D

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2168.jpg

one doorway on left sealed up n plastered..

IMG_2147.jpg

false ceiling in new mbr

IMG_2117.jpg

old entrance to mbr toilet sealed up, new doorway hacked

IMG_2118.jpg

we'll be placing our washer n dryer on the left, common toilet on the right

IMG_2158.jpg

common toilet tiles halfway up

IMG_2145.jpg

mosaic for common toilet

IMG_2132.jpg

think this is the master toilet floor tiles.. :P

IMG_2143.jpg

:yamseng:

great to see that your reno progressing well and welcome to t-blog... :dancingqueen:

Yours a 5 room from where? very similar to my parent's house layout in Jurong West....

Floor area very big... :good:

wow...with Gym... :dribble:

great to see that your reno progressing well and welcome to t-blog... :dancingqueen:

Yours a 5 room from where? very similar to my parent's house layout in Jurong West....

danny, i think it's an EA in pasir ris (written in the topic title)

danny, i think it's an EA in pasir ris (written in the topic title)

wahahaaa...blur me....written so clearly also can missed...thanks...

here is basically what we plan to do with the place...

layout2.jpg

Hi butterfingerzz, I viewed a flat with identical layout to yours when I was searching for mine. It is quite near to Pasir Ris MRT. We did not get it eventually because the owners were asking for quite a high COV.

All the best to your reno :)

thanks danny... ya, hubby moving away from the gym near his current place so give him a room so he can work out.. :P