Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
thirdrockdweller

Project Home

this T-blog is real poisonous.... :P :P :P

Brother 3rdRockDweller

Amazing! This will be one T blog to follow. Plenty of ideas here for those who loves woody stuff.

Your house is cosy and beautifully done up.

Congrats.

Regards.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi NeiX5,

So far so good. The deckings are holding up. No sign of deterioration from the constant exposure to water/moisture. The bottom of the decks do get dirty and require occasional scrubbing/hosing. :)

Noted! :thumbs up:

wow.. very nice toilet. :)

May i know where u bought your toilet rag? and the price?

We bought the rug from Robinsons a couple of sales ago. Sorry, don't remember the price anymore. Probably fifty-ish? :)

this T-blog is real poisonous.... :P :P :P

Brother 3rdRockDweller

Amazing! This will be one T blog to follow. Plenty of ideas here for those who loves woody stuff.

Your house is cosy and beautifully done up.

Congrats.

Regards.

Big thanks everyone! :D

Hi NeiX5,

So far so good. The deckings are holding up. No sign of deterioration from the constant exposure to water/moisture. The bottom of the decks do get dirty and require occasional scrubbing/hosing. :)

u got the contact? wanna get a quote for laying the balcony/planter bed with chengal wood

Ok, I am desperate to know everything there is to know about the Chengal wood decking shower floor. How does it drain? How did you install? What kind of framing/waterproofing did you do under it? Basically if I want to build it for myself, how do I do it from the ground up? And guidance you can give would be greatly appreciated!!

Hi,

Love your house. I am in process of deciding if I should go for timber flooring or tiles. May I know how it your timber flooring at your living room is now (after few months of usage). Any diffcult maintenance to the wood and is it waterproof?

Many thanks for your advise

Edited by zack007

Hihi... your place super nice.. love the woody feel & parquet flooring. Can I ask how much is your reno cost & which ID you work with? It seems that you did a major overhaul..

wah ikea work top can be a study table. how to u drill vika leg to work top? will ikea contractor do it?

Very lovely place you got there! =)

May I know where did you get the minimalistic window grills from? and how much did it cost you?

Did it post any inconvenience since it is not movable?

Thanks