Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
junel

Weird Kitchen Layout

oic. can also. i got fren did tat. haven c the end product. if i get to c then i tell u nice or nt.

but seems to nice to do walk in de since hack the wall liao...

good good... but i intend to keep that room.. just making it smaller..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
good good... but i intend to keep that room.. just making it smaller..

hmm. then u need to c wats the space needed liao. also the cost to hack n rebuild the wall at the inner of the rm. becoz need to note wats ur budget....

hacking away the wall is cheap

re-building the wall is super expensive

maybe the back of the wardrobe just do nice nice, then no need to do any new wall.

hacking away the wall is cheap

re-building the wall is super expensive

maybe the back of the wardrobe just do nice nice, then no need to do any new wall.

agree. rebuilding bk is more ex than hacking. so tink junel need to take in consideration on tis n plan properly...

agree. rebuilding bk is more ex than hacking. so tink junel need to take in consideration on tis n plan properly...

think i will do my reno slowly... will be collecting key on march then after that will get some contractors to quote ba.. now without my actual house very hard to visualise..

think i will do my reno slowly... will be collecting key on march then after that will get some contractors to quote ba.. now without my actual house very hard to visualise..

if nt rush to shift in can take ur time. keke. i also took keys le then start to ask for quotes. lol.

got flat liao then can hv more accurate measurements. keke..

how is your holiday ??

u be getting ur key on monday guess u will have a better pic of it later... do not sign any stuff/agreement with the contractor. they are always at ur void deck luking for pray... ask for quote from them only then decide later...

how is your holiday ??

u be getting ur key on monday guess u will have a better pic of it later... do not sign any stuff/agreement with the contractor. they are always at ur void deck luking for pray... ask for quote from them only then decide later...

Hihi,

hmm... who is this sunny03 ar... hahahaha let me know lei... how you know i go holidaY?

Ya. I will see my house liao then get them to quote me then i see hows their work done for some of their clients... and see see hows the feedback on them before we make any decision.

Yeah!!! I have just gotten my keys!!! But can only open it on Sunday... still have 6 days to go...

congrats gal... very fast de, can start to count dwn n plan ur renovation le. .. keke.. :dancingqueen:

Thanks Mashi!! your one finishing le right??hehehe when open house must call me...

Seng!! i open door on sunday.. after can go le... let me know when you want to come lo...

lch!! hahaha... yes!! now gathering ideas lo... dun really have an idea on what to do.. hahaha :P

junel your floor plan is the same as mine from compassvale view.

collect my key last month but not yet start reno.