Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
junel

Weird Kitchen Layout

Hi, i'm new here...

I'm looking for ideas on how to maximise my storage space and how to layout my kitchen area as well as MBR. Cos its very small!!

layout.JPG

Edited by junel

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Well ... I think your kitchen layout is just nice.

You can have a U-shape kitchen. You also can have a kitchen island in the middle.

hihi, thanks for replying...

however the area is very small with the basin in front of the window and the stove at the corner... and my fridge, dunno where to place...

haha, yours is the same as mine

fernvale vista right ? :D

lch!! hahaha... yes!! now gathering ideas lo... dun really have an idea on what to do.. hahaha :P

i will be doing a cramped u shape and which can only barely fit a 600mm hob/hook

one id suggest knock down the living room wall and shift the fridge right in and place the hob at the shelter wall side

Edited by lch

i will be doing a cramped u shape and which can only barely fit a 600mm hob/hook

one id suggest knock down the living room wall and shift the fridge right in and place the hob at the shelter wall side

ya i know but my hb wanted to have bigger hob and a double sink... hai... making it more clamp... :bangwall:

but knocking down the living room wall need PE? and also electricity will have to be rewired?

Edited by junel

ya i know but my hb wanted to have bigger hob and a double sink... hai... making it more clamp... :bangwall:

but knocking down the living room wall need PE? and also electricity will have to be rewired?

Knocking down the kitchen wall don't need PE endorsement. Fabricate full height cabinet may help to create more storage space.

WL is it u?? keke...

I tink its difficult to put in double sink.mine also abt the size of urs. n i can only put single sink only. my sink is ard 690mm n hob is abt 780mm. maz size tat i can go liao.

the bigger ur items, the less workspace u will hv... a pt to consider.

WL is it u?? keke...

I tink its difficult to put in double sink.mine also abt the size of urs. n i can only put single sink only. my sink is ard 690mm n hob is abt 780mm. maz size tat i can go liao.

the bigger ur items, the less workspace u will hv... a pt to consider.

Mashi!!! hahaha its me!! hahaha... hai... very little space..

Mashi!!! hahaha its me!! hahaha... hai... very little space..

is like tat de lor. nowadays the kitchen nt very big. i hack away my kitchen walls to replace wf cabinets n change the entrance in order to cater more tings.... u can c in my T Blog or FB on the design... keke....

is like tat de lor. nowadays the kitchen nt very big. i hack away my kitchen walls to replace wf cabinets n change the entrance in order to cater more tings.... u can c in my T Blog or FB on the design... keke....

You are lucky that your kitchen still can hack... mine very very small wall to hack only... your mbr long enough to put your warbrobe but mine cannot

You are lucky that your kitchen still can hack... mine very very small wall to hack only... your mbr long enough to put your warbrobe but mine cannot

ya. heng lor. if nt really wan to faint le.

actually i tink also nt very big as i got do another wardrobe in another bedroom to cater for our needs.

hope is enough....

but u tink tink hw u wan to do. play wif the space lor. i leave to my ID to help me tink de.. headache to tink.... lol...

ya. heng lor. if nt really wan to faint le.

actually i tink also nt very big as i got do another wardrobe in another bedroom to cater for our needs.

hope is enough....

but u tink tink hw u wan to do. play wif the space lor. i leave to my ID to help me tink de.. headache to tink.... lol...

Thought of hacking my master bedroom walls for wardrobe.. either walk in or built in

Thought of hacking my master bedroom walls for wardrobe.. either walk in or built in

oic. can also. i got fren did tat. haven c the end product. if i get to c then i tell u nice or nt.

but seems to nice to do walk in de since hack the wall liao...