Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

my point exactly too...:)

go change it man...better not to experience any upsetting situation else u wun sleep well...:P

What if you have the tap changed and the water pressure is still the same?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
the first one like some phaellic object leh...hahaha...:notti:

i like both tho...how much ah Samy jie?

i did asked for waterfall taps when shopping but what Desmond and Benny told me was waterfall taps NOT PSB or is it PUB(?) approved! so if anything got problem, they need to come into ur flat to check, see waterfall taps, might have big hoo-haa sia...not sure if it applies to all waterfall taps coz the one i asked was the clear glass one..:unsure:

Anyone else heard this??

If u want to read...http://www.pub.gov.sg/wels/Documents/MWELS_FAQs.pdf

but in general, suppliers excercise self regulation to ensure it meet standards and to supply/display/install only those that does...

lol...........the longkang mixer I was looking at also not sent for approval I think,........

Then contact the plumber ...... :D

Why not call the plumber now instead of changing the tap? Probably can save the tap, know what I am saying?

Why not call the plumber now instead of changing the tap? Probably can save the tap, know what I am saying?

Plumber already came and asked me whether the tap is the water efficient one. Because the water debit is so low ... so i guess plumber already can't help ? :(

Plumber already came and asked me whether the tap is the water efficient one. Because the water debit is so low ... so i guess plumber already can't help ? :(

Oh no, does this theory apply to toilet bowl or not? If those water efficient type means less water, that means we will have to flush a few more times? If this holds true, I will need to probably look somewhere else.

Oh no, does this theory apply to toilet bowl or not? If those water efficient type means less water, that means we will have to flush a few more times? If this holds true, I will need to probably look somewhere else.

yeah england...u are right! :thumbs up:

after desmond advised me on this, i checked ard to double triple confirm and most say that way also...so whats the purpose of water efficiency actually if it brings us back to square one?? :huh::unsure:

so that means get those with zero or 1 tick only??? :dunno:

Edited by El Nino_Al Nito

yeah england...u are right! :thumbs up:

after desmond advised me on this, i checked ard to double triple confirm and most say that way also...so whats the purpose of water efficiency actually if it brings us back to square one?? :huh::unsure:

so that means get those with zero or 1 tick only??? :dunno:

****! Is this true?? I wonder how many tick mine has. Dont know how to read the tick thingy, got black and white tick.

Anyway, going to put a huge bomb in my new wc and see got power or not. haha

****! Is this true?? I wonder how many tick mine has. Dont know how to read the tick thingy, got black and white tick.

Anyway, going to put a huge bomb in my new wc and see got power or not. haha

should be shown blue or white ticks at the wc showroom ... if it is not pasted on thw wc, likelihood it is not water efficent... i din check what was mine when we bought, it came with my whole renov package, as such, no power when flushing biz business lor... gotta call the plumber back and adjust to the maximum... personal preference, is zero ticks for wc and 1 tick for taps... too many ticks, wash till pek chek... heard wc oso has warranty one, rem to ask for it...

oh ya, do take note of the dimensions of the tap if anyone has intention of getting ftap filter... the diameter of the tap... i bot a osim tap filter for my kitchen tap to purify or filter the water... all the ring sizes cant fit my tap bcos my tap diameter is too small ... :(

should be shown blue or white ticks at the wc showroom ... if it is not pasted on thw wc, likelihood it is not water efficent... i din check what was mine when we bought, it came with my whole renov package, as such, no power when flushing biz business lor... gotta call the plumber back and adjust to the maximum... personal preference, is zero ticks for wc and 1 tick for taps... too many ticks, wash till pek chek... heard wc oso has warranty one, rem to ask for it...

If this is true, water efficient is not clean efficient when comes to flushing the toilet bowl. I surely will go for less water efficient ones, just hate the idea of lifting the pail up high to do the flushing, not to mention getting the spillover in the process. ****!

Poor sam mei mei.....her T-blog now about toilet flushing........:)

can send me the links for those comments on the oil-cup hood.....

so far I have tried so many hoods and none work for my mum's cooking...lol....

Edited by wcseow

Today I just saw my WC was with 2 ticks. Small flushing for peeing still ok. Havent try big flushing with my bombing yet.

Review again. keke

Today I just saw my WC was with 2 ticks. Small flushing for peeing still ok. Havent try big flushing with my bombing yet.

Review again. keke

Brother Angteko,

You MUST update us on this. I hate to see you lift the pail high up in your new toilet. Disgusting.

Brother Angteko,

You MUST update us on this. I hate to see you lift the pail high up in your new toilet. Disgusting.

Hehe..till now havent bomb there yet. keke

Dont need to lift pail high up lah...at most flush 2-3 times, if not use hand spray....haha

I just realised that my common toilet mixer and MBR tap are both water saving type, coz water came out quite soft and like sprinkle type.

Cannot make it! :curse: