Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

bad news....seller jus sms my hubby, saying need to postpone the site visit...sianz cos Edmund purposely cancel his appt to come tonite. dunno how to answer him liao. hubby is checking if can go today abit later... praying that she says ok

How did it go? Did you get to view the house with your ID eventually?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
How did it go? Did you get to view the house with your ID eventually?

thanks bro england and simon, finally did managed to go up at a later timing and edmund was fine too! :) but we also found out something which we did not noticed previously.... there are 4 tiles in the living rm which cracked and Edmund says it's structural prob :( and the worse thing is seller did not keep their spare tiles.... edmund says he will think of something. hope there is something to be done as we dun wan to knock the whole flooring just for that 4 pieces.

photos shall be loaded tmr.....when i went up today i saw again the bad condition of the house. alot of work is sure going to be laid out for Edmund!

hi all, the original photos as promised....

Common Toilet

IMG_02181.jpg

Kitchen

IMG_02171.jpg

MBR toilet

IMG_02151.jpg

MBR

IMG_02141.jpg

Living Room

IMG_02131.jpg

pretty small angles, sorry but cos seller is already packing so boxes are everywhere and it's hard to find a good place to get the pics. as you can see, the toilets are in need of reno very badly.

pretty small angles, sorry but cos seller is already packing so boxes are everywhere and it's hard to find a good place to get the pics. as you can see, the toilets are in need of reno very badly.

This place dun look too bad, and at least the space is pretty decent and no weird angles. At least your toliets out beats Reuben's toliet hands down x10 for cleaniness.. :D. Now you and Edmund can start working out the plans and start reno asap when u get ur keys.

Sammie jie, your toilet original are like mine. hahah

Simply cannot make it.

The floor tiles of living and bedrm, are like quite old also, u not considering changing it??

I also notice that they place the aircon compressor in your MBR and the trunking are running below.

Seems like it is difficult to do space planning, esp got big hole below windows which is completely useless and only can do cabinet there.

I wonder how come they can place their bed there as the toilet is behind??

Edited by Angteko

Sammie jie, your toilet original are like mine. hahah

Simply cannot make it.

The floor tiles of living and bedrm, are like quite old also, u not considering changing it??

I also notice that they place the aircon compressor in your MBR and the trunking are running below.

Seems like it is difficult to do space planning, esp got big hole below windows which is completely useless and only can do cabinet there.

I wonder how come they can place their bed there as the toilet is behind??

Zelly & Ang gor, the toilets really cannot make it lor, original until nothing to say some more the dirt and grime is like **** lor. I went into the MBR toilet is like cannot tahan. aircon trunking are running below, yes. it happens to my MIL flat too...i think install at abt the same time so trend of trunking is like tat lor. the hole below window confirm doing cabinet. can put the little things we want to store. :D we most likely going to place our bed there but nearer the window so we are not directly infront of the toilet. the layout is such that you hv no choice but to place it there. There is a hole somemore behind the door which i din take pic. we din notice that and floor plan no indication. so now hubby considering whether to built something there.

floor tiles, it is still ok condition, probably u find it old is cos the floor was **** dirty. after washing should be fine. saving cost ah :D

Zelly & Ang gor, the toilets really cannot make it lor, original until nothing to say some more the dirt and grime is like **** lor. I went into the MBR toilet is like cannot tahan. aircon trunking are running below, yes. it happens to my MIL flat too...i think install at abt the same time so trend of trunking is like tat lor. the hole below window confirm doing cabinet. can put the little things we want to store. :D we most likely going to place our bed there but nearer the window so we are not directly infront of the toilet. the layout is such that you hv no choice but to place it there. There is a hole somemore behind the door which i din take pic. we din notice that and floor plan no indication. so now hubby considering whether to built something there.

floor tiles, it is still ok condition, probably u find it old is cos the floor was **** dirty. after washing should be fine. saving cost ah :D

Haha..yah loh. Maybe really look dirty only. keke

Get them polish bah, do u know what kind of tiles is it?

Your mbr, really limited space planning. That's y when I saw your pic with their bed there, i wonder how they do this placement. :unsure:

But the space infron of toilet is definitely suitable for WIW.

Haha..yah loh. Maybe really look dirty only. keke

Get them polish bah, do u know what kind of tiles is it?

Your mbr, really limited space planning. That's y when I saw your pic with their bed there, i wonder how they do this placement. :unsure:

But the space infron of toilet is definitely suitable for WIW.

ya, no other choice for MBR but the WIW is exciting though...hehe :D our friend went up with us and he also say our WIW is do-able and going to be good too.

tiles are ceramic ones. normal lor. what I'm headache abt is there are 4 tiles near their current dining table which cracked. both Edmund and our friend say it's structural prob lor. sianz.... biggest prob is the seller dun keep the tiles. so now it's edmund's turn to headache and tearing of hair to come up with a solution... he say he will think of something wor..... :good:

seller is an aged couple with a daughter and yesterday nite only aged couple around. they were very nice and they mentioned again that they will try to move out asap once their place is done so we can start our reno. they also invite us to go pinnacles for visit!! :dribble: according to them they staying 25 fl, one floor down from the sky garden...peep out can see liao no need $5 :dribble:

ya, no other choice for MBR but the WIW is exciting though...hehe :D our friend went up with us and he also say our WIW is do-able and going to be good too.

tiles are ceramic ones. normal lor. what I'm headache abt is there are 4 tiles near their current dining table which cracked. both Edmund and our friend say it's structural prob lor. sianz.... biggest prob is the seller dun keep the tiles. so now it's edmund's turn to headache and tearing of hair to come up with a solution... he say he will think of something wor..... :good:

seller is an aged couple with a daughter and yesterday nite only aged couple around. they were very nice and they mentioned again that they will try to move out asap once their place is done so we can start our reno. they also invite us to go pinnacles for visit!! :dribble: according to them they staying 25 fl, one floor down from the sky garden...peep out can see liao no need $5 :dribble:

Err if u do WIW the toliet will be inside the WIW hor? Then the toliet moisture and smell will get to the clothes? :unsure:

How about building a small platform style or something to over lay the dining area only?

Wow! I would like to go up and see man! Too bad none of my friends stays there. :(

Err if u do WIW the toliet will be inside the WIW hor? Then the toliet moisture and smell will get to the clothes? :unsure:

How about building a small platform style or something to over lay the dining area only?

Wow! I would like to go up and see man! Too bad none of my friends stays there. :(

I will get a dehumifier rod from allercare which can remove the moisture. smell.....i will hv a door there to separate toilet n WIW. dun think hv the prob bah... *pray*

joseeng stay there, u go teh him to let u go up lor... :D

I dun think platform do-able cos I'm not going to use the same place for dining area.

Edited by samgalz

I will get a dehumifier rod from allercare which can remove the moisture. smell.....i will hv a door there to separate toilet n WIW. dun think hv the prob bah... *pray*

joseeng stay there, u go teh him to let u go up lor... :D

I dun think platform do-able cos I'm not going to use the same place for dining area.

I dunno how big ur wiw going to be, but will changing the toliet door to the side help? :unsure:

If platform dun work it gives u license to have whatever new flooring you would like. yeah i know means more $$. :(

Oh yeah.. before I forget, do you have a contact of glass maker? I am thinking of getting a pure wooden round table than a marble top round table, and would need to put a piece of glass over.

hoot hoot! now then i get to report in to see ur original pics... :sport-smiley-018:

dun look that bad la the original condition.. u got pics of the 4 cracked tiles?

is it near the wall or corner or something??

hmm...like what Zelly zelly sez...perhaps its meant to be for u to have new flooring laid... :unsure: reconsult ur bank account! haha...

I dunno how big ur wiw going to be, but will changing the toliet door to the side help? :unsure:

If platform dun work it gives u license to have whatever new flooring you would like. yeah i know means more $$. :(

Oh yeah.. before I forget, do you have a contact of glass maker? I am thinking of getting a pure wooden round table than a marble top round table, and would need to put a piece of glass over.

shd be ok ba cos i ever saw someone with the same concept. do liao then think ... :D can also put charcoal to absorb the smell. :)

boss dun wan to change flooring for living if possible. cos the possibility to crack again is there. :(

glass maker is it?...............................................................on the way..................

Sun Sun Glass Pte Ltd

38 Defu Lane 10 #01-35

6283-3126/9832-6166

Yuen Tat Glass

9 Sungei Kadut Crescent Singapore 728687

6368-9371

yuentatglass@hotmail.com

:D

hoot hoot! now then i get to report in to see ur original pics... :sport-smiley-018:

dun look that bad la the original condition.. u got pics of the 4 cracked tiles?

is it near the wall or corner or something??

hmm...like what Zelly zelly sez...perhaps its meant to be for u to have new flooring laid... :unsure: reconsult ur bank account! haha...

It's nv too late :D

forgot to take pic but edmund did. it's near a wall...c the pic of living rm... there is a small wall dividing dining table n sofa?

the crack starts from the wall parallel to the dining table.

no $$ lah, 4D let me win some maybe still can consider...like wat i mentioned to zelly, boss says it might crack again so no point spending so much then crack, very heart pain.

Edited by samgalz

boss dun wan to change flooring for living if possible. cos the possibility to crack again is there. :(

glass maker is it?..........

Sun Sun Glass Pte Ltd

38 Defu Lane 10 #01-35

6283-3126/9832-6166

Yuen Tat Glass

9 Sungei Kadut Crescent Singapore 728687

6368-9371

yuentatglass@hotmail.com

Lol...ur boss abit paranoid orh?? before works started no confidence in tiler skills or tiles durability... :unsure:

oh...thanks for the glass makers quotes too! :)

i might consider this for my dining table also...any idea the range for table top pricing??