Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

ang gor, yes. 1.5k without kitchen sink n tap.

Price is roughly as follows:

wc 200 each

instant heater 178 each

glass basin set 500

bidget spray 28 each

froggie tower tap 190

L bar n angle valve cannot rmb how much.

By the way, ur industrial kitchen tap I saw at GR is $138 :D

Wah your glass basin most ex out of all the items.. cost more than 2 toliets. Can see you love ur hands more than your butt.. :dancingqueen:

sm =feng shui master

they audit ur hse feng shui according to ur bazi

Oh yeah, have you audited ur house yet? skali after auditing must change the whole interior designs. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wah your glass basin most ex out of all the items.. cost more than 2 toliets. Can see you love ur hands more than your butt.. :dancingqueen:

Oh yeah, have you audited ur house yet? skali after auditing must change the whole interior designs. :P

lol.... It's a basin plus countertop plus tap so this price

in the end we did not engage a fsm, hubby has a fren who helped us "survey" our place and we can safely go ahead wif our idea

lol.... It's a basin plus countertop plus tap so this price

in the end we did not engage a fsm, hubby has a fren who helped us "survey" our place and we can safely go ahead wif our idea

What's a froggy tap by the way? It seems like you, El Nino and Angteko speaking the common language known among yourselves. Mind showing me a picture, champion?

ang gor, yes. 1.5k without kitchen sink n tap.

Price is roughly as follows:

wc 200 each

instant heater 178 each

glass basin set 500

bidget spray 28 each

froggie tower tap 190

L bar n angle valve cannot rmb how much.

By the way, ur industrial kitchen tap I saw at GR is $138 :D

Hmm..like that your total spend will be more exp than mine.

How come u dont want to take galant heater?? 2 instant heater price is equal to 1 galant heater liao.

Somemore instant heater no water power.

Eh...whats the brand of the industrial kitchen tap u saw?? Exactly the same???

What's a froggy tap by the way? It seems like you, El Nino and Angteko speaking the common language known among yourselves. Mind showing me a picture, champion?

If u see the earlier post in this blog, I posted a waterfall tap which ang gor says remind him of a frog. That's the froggie tap we r referring to. :D except this time I bought the tower tap ie the taller version.

Edited by samgalz

Hmm..like that your total spend will be more exp than mine.

How come u dont want to take galant heater?? 2 instant heater price is equal to 1 galant heater liao.

Somemore instant heater no water power.

Eh...whats the brand of the industrial kitchen tap u saw?? Exactly the same???

the whole purchase is exp due to the basin set and I did think if worth it but boss say since wan to make swee swee then might as well buy something we really like then we will be motivated to use the common toilet as well :D

the industrial tap I think is arino, looks exactly the same

heater we both prefer instant and since bo rain shower, we decided to install instant. I was in the heater line previously so I know the pros and cons of storage and instant.

Edited by samgalz

heater we both prefer instant and since bo rain shower, we decided to install instant. I was in the heater line previously so I know the pros and cons of storage and instant.

Samy jie, whats the trade secret u know abt pros and cons of storage and instant heaters?!?

*press search*...........<waiting for answers> :lol:

Samy jie, whats the trade secret u know abt pros and cons of storage and instant heaters?!?

*press search*...........<waiting for answers> :lol:

storage heater is more energy wasting so bill wise u c a diff. Aso u nd to on the heater to heat up the water in adv which my hubby is very against. If the capacity is small for the heater and two is bathing the same time, tendency to not hv enough hot water is there. Aso repair charge is more ex :D

it's more personal preference. We like the convenience of instant heater and since not using rainshower, we dun c the need.

storage heater is more energy wasting so bill wise u c a diff. Aso u nd to on the heater to heat up the water in adv which my hubby is very against. If the capacity is small for the heater and two is bathing the same time, tendency to not hv enough hot water is there. Aso repair charge is more ex :D

it's more personal preference. We like the convenience of instant heater and since not using rainshower, we dun c the need.

but the good thing about storage heater is u got to enjoy hot water even at the sink tap .

But cost wise ... I strongly prefer instant heater too :) U save on the piping cost by half too .

Yes, that's abt all that's gd for storage but with multi point instant heater u wun nd a storage to do that.

Edited by samgalz

wah so you must know heaters very well :D

hee may i ask you... i saw in one of my quotations that for storage heater, they quoted for both hot and cold water piping, while for instant heater they only quoted for cold water piping. Is this correct?

i'll go for storage heater @ MBR toilet cos instant heater water is not hot enough for me.... :(

but the good thing about storage heater is u got to enjoy hot water even at the sink tap .

U save on the piping cost by half too .

wah so you must know heaters very well :D

hee may i ask you... i saw in one of my quotations that for storage heater, they quoted for both hot and cold water piping, while for instant heater they only quoted for cold water piping. Is this correct?

i'll go for storage heater @ MBR toilet cos instant heater water is not hot enough for me.... :(

You r right :)

refer to my post above . that's what i mean by saving piping cost by halve ...

U can try 707 instant heater ... usually I go for mode 2 . not even mode 3 .... 2 is very hot liao . rachel only use mode 1 ... she always scold me for going to mode 2 ... (come on ... what's worng for liking hot water man ... )

U can try 707 instant heater ... usually I go for mode 2 . not even mode 3 .... 2 is very hot liao . rachel only use mode 1 ... she always scold me for going to mode 2 ... (come on ... what's worng for liking hot water man ... )

Yeah, 707 n alpha n champs all pretty hot already. Max temp is 30 - 45 degree. Dun tell me u nd all the 60 degree that storage heater offers? That will be scalding hot!

Simon I also use the lowest possible and at times dun even use the heater so I aso same as ur wifey. I aso scold my hubby for bathing too hot :)

Hang on, brother. Thought storage tank is more cost effective than instant heater as in you turn on for 5 to 10 mins before use and that's it. Okay, piping wise is more expensive than just running on instant heater but that's a one-off. After that, cost saving starts to kick in for a storage vs a instant, no?

Cheers.

the whole purchase is exp due to the basin set and I did think if worth it but boss say since wan to make swee swee then might as well buy something we really like then we will be motivated to use the common toilet as well :D

the industrial tap I think is arino, looks exactly the same

Orh..lucky, if u say brand is pozzi then I got to jump off now liao. haha :dancingqueen:

Eh...so whats the diff of bill??? Alot???

And it only needs less than 5min to get it hot up, u dont need to bath very hot anyway.

When i say power, not only on rainshower, on normal hand shower spray, the power really cannot make it and make it hard to bath.

I think waste more water bathing longer. haha :D

My current house one uses 10 yrs liao, still working fine.

Edited by Angteko