Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

Wahaha..u are so right!! By that time, El's will be using the common toilet and your wife and kid enjoying the tub..wahaha

woi! touch wood wor...haha

i give the kids 7 years to grow up and enjoy the tub before banning them...wahahaha... :bleah:

who know...maybe by then i also move hse liao can find one that can have a tub in each toilet? :lol:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I think got ar . Those that got multi spray that will spray water at u type . I think I did saw b4 at genova

hey, i saw those spray jets rainshower too! at sim siang choon.

tempted to get but worried that the water from the jets will flow out instead of shooting...hah :P

coz from what u all have discuss like its a big diff. sounds scary.

I think on whole day also ok leh, the storage heater does auto off when its hot.

aiyah teh-kor man...buy already no need to worry abt diff lah...worry only abt minimising costs lor..

its like u buy ur teh-kor, den u realised u like them 'ang ang' so instead of buying new ones, u wash them with red coloring them confirm will be Angteko lor...got my point anot? :unsure:

and pls dun on whole day! even if auto off, u gotta switch off the heater point after use man. :bangwall:

since ang gor has requested that i do a breakdown on my electricals, breakdown is as follows:

Hitachi R-Z451EMS Fridge - $680

Toshiba 40" Full HD TV - $890

Panasonic NN-GS597MYPQ Microwave Oven - $460

Elba EWF1071N Washer - $600

LG FB164 Mini Compo - 380

EF EFH3763 & EFCH9201 Hob & Hood - $530

total: $3540

woi! touch wood wor...haha

i give the kids 7 years to grow up and enjoy the tub before banning them...wahahaha... :bleah:

who know...maybe by then i also move hse liao can find one that can have a tub in each toilet? :lol:

Wah..after 7 yrs your tub still in usable condition or not??

I scare u got to pay high water bill if your kid play ducky in the tub wor. keke

hey, i saw those spray jets rainshower too! at sim siang choon.

tempted to get but worried that the water from the jets will flow out instead of shooting...hah :P

aiyah teh-kor man...buy already no need to worry abt diff lah...worry only abt minimising costs lor..

its like u buy ur teh-kor, den u realised u like them 'ang ang' so instead of buying new ones, u wash them with red coloring them confirm will be Angteko lor...got my point anot? :unsure:

and pls dun on whole day! even if auto off, u gotta switch off the heater point after use man. :bangwall:

What is spray jet rainshower??

I'm just interested to know the diffenence for knowledge wise mah. keke

So does anyone really know whats the difference??

And seriously I dont understand your example. wahaha :D

since ang gor has requested that i do a breakdown on my electricals, breakdown is as follows:

Hitachi R-Z451EMS Fridge - $680

Toshiba 40" Full HD TV - $890

Panasonic NN-GS597MYPQ Microwave Oven - $460

Elba EWF1071N Washer - $600

LG FB164 Mini Compo - 380

EF EFH3763 & EFCH9201 Hob & Hood - $530

total: $3540

Wah..sammie jie your TV cheap leh. Like seldom see 40" going under 1k.

And what is the microwave oven?? It work as microwave as well as oven??

Is it big in size??

I thinking of buying one also.

Wah..sammie jie your TV cheap leh. Like seldom see 40" going under 1k.

And what is the microwave oven?? It work as microwave as well as oven??

Is it big in size??

I thinking of buying one also.

Thanks, finally hear i did a good buy :)

it is a microwave with grill, steam and combination function. 25 litres. :good:

http://www.panasonic.com.sg/web/pid/5424

there is another higher model which has an additional convention function and 27 litres. but it's much more exp...$700 plus....

http://www.panasonic.com.sg/web/pid/8460

Edited by samgalz

there is another higher model which has an additional convention function and 27 litres. but it's much more exp...$700 plus....

i'm looking at a microwave with all these 3 functions too... my parents' home has one and my daddy really loves it :D he can steam baus with it ;)

btw where you get your hood and hob? :)

Hi

Did u eventually bought those "waterfall" taps...and if u did, u bought from where?.........GR?

2day we went down IMM with the kids and they chose their mixer/tap and all of them are waterfall and ex ($300+).....lol........

We agree to let them take some money out of their savings and buy whatever they like for their room as long as it is within a reasonable cost......:)

Thanks in advance

Hi

Did u eventually bought those "waterfall" taps...and if u did, u bought from where?.........GR?

2day we went down IMM with the kids and they chose their mixer/tap and all of them are waterfall and ex ($300+).....lol........

We agree to let them take some money out of their savings and buy whatever they like for their room as long as it is within a reasonable cost......:)

Thanks in advance

yes, i bought my waterfall tap from GR. the short one is $138 the tower one is $190

i'm looking at a microwave with all these 3 functions too... my parents' home has one and my daddy really loves it :D he can steam baus with it ;)

btw where you get your hood and hob? :)

hood and hob also from mega discount at kallang leisurepark. :D

Wah..with steam function???

How does it work?? need to put water??

Looks not bad leh, like quite convenient to do fast steaming.

my parents home one need to put some water for steaming... my daddy uses it to steam bao, man tou, dim sum, fish.... he said this microwave is his best buy in recent years LOL :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by marshmallow

there is a water tank for u to put water for the steam function. suppose to be a healthier way of cooking...

Orh..lucky, if u say brand is pozzi then I got to jump off now liao. haha :dancingqueen:

er ang, sorry to break the bad news but i was just at GR Link on friday, the tap brand is pozzi, jasmine told me price is $178 but can go at $170..where did you buy yours?

You r right :)

refer to my post above . that's what i mean by saving piping cost by halve ...

U can try 707 instant heater ... usually I go for mode 2 . not even mode 3 .... 2 is very hot liao . rachel only use mode 1 ... she always scold me for going to mode 2 ... (come on ... what's worng for liking hot water man ... )

Yeah, 707 n alpha n champs all pretty hot already. Max temp is 30 - 45 degree. Dun tell me u nd all the 60 degree that storage heater offers? That will be scalding hot!

Simon I also use the lowest possible and at times dun even use the heater so I aso same as ur wifey. I aso scold my hubby for bathing too hot :)

Eh..bro...I think in hot country like singapore, very few will use hot water to wash face or rather use hot water for basin bah.

And usually u will have left over hot water from your prev wash, and probably still warm enough? keke :bath:

WAHLAO, seriously, I can't believe you all using hot water to bath! It's so freaking hot in Singapore here and I need to use cold water to shower even in the morning.

Since we are talking about heater now, sammy jie, which brand is good for storage heater? To be honest, I want to have instant heater as you turned on, got the hot water. My wife always complaining on the storage heater, as after she wake up in the morning, she need to turn on the heater first, then come back to cont sleep for another 5-10 min, then only go to bath. lol.....bit troublesome. But she want to have rain shower as well. As I reading through the post, I can only have storage heater if I'm going for rain shower right? Please correct me if I'm wrong.