Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
lilith: orh, sorry lah. i mixed up liao. yup, free delivery! :good:

pinktini: haha, now my turn to buy plastic cover for my lights. :lol:

Zelly: ya, LED nice. but cannot afford whole house. siong ah :( din c ur teeny tiny words until now...hahaha....not a big increase....in fact i over budgeted on lights alot so still left a little after this spending :good:

LOL, I purposely use small words but too bad u saw. LOL... :D We buy LED downlights in bulk so got discounts lah. 1 house already need like 30 liao for me, so can ask for cheaper. The air freight and exchange rates not good lah. But overall, still cheaper. I only decide to buy the crystal lights after I see how pretty led crystal lights can be :unsure: , but the cost savings is not so great for these lights. Buy in SG still better as you can see the product before buying.

reuben it cost S$350. I added more crystals to lengthen the crystals effect and paid $30 extra. I think you go there and see. They got 1 BIG square crystal light with LED mood lights. That one about $600. You should go down and take a look. They have others not hung or just photograph catalogs. They can do minor customisations, eg changing some helogen to led lights or add more crystals etc, but they charge these changes pretty reasonable.

Edited by Zelly

Thanks for all the advise.

Ya, I kept pestering my agent to monitor closely with the HO dates. We also don't want they last min tell us can go for final inspection lor. Currently, the PUB bill still under their name, my agent said she will do the necessary online on our behalf upon HO date, this way both parties could save up some fees.

Was wondering how about the "conveyance fee" (hope I spell correctly). Will it be under our name already?

Btw, is LED lights downlight? Don't know why I can't see some of the picts from iphone.. Urghh!

reuben it cost S$350. I added more crystals to lengthen the crystals effect and paid $30 extra. I think you go there and see. They got 1 BIG square crystal light with LED mood lights. That one about $600. You should go down and take a look. They have others not hung or just photograph catalogs. They can do minor customisations, eg changing some helogen to led lights or add more crystals etc, but they charge these changes pretty reasonable.

WAH! SO CHEAP??!!!!!! To me, anything with LED is expensive leh....LED TV, LED Lighting...hahahaha....OK. I will find 1 day to go there purchase all my lightings dy......For the downlight, I read your blog is using LED as well. Mind to PM me where you get it from China and the pricing as well if possible. TIA ak!

And sorry SamJie, hijack your blog for just 1 thread! :P

Was wondering how about the "conveyance fee" (hope I spell correctly). Will it be under our name already?

hey babe, u mean conservancy fees right? once the house under your name, its your responsibility to pay the service & conservancy fees. so yes, it is under your name after 2nd appt.

WAH! SO CHEAP??!!!!!! To me, anything with LED is expensive leh....LED TV, LED Lighting...hahahaha....OK. I will find 1 day to go there purchase all my lightings dy......For the downlight, I read your blog is using LED as well. Mind to PM me where you get it from China and the pricing as well if possible. TIA ak!

And sorry SamJie, hijack your blog for just 1 thread! :P

My hubby is the IC for the downlights, need to find the information from him. I only choose the lights i wan, the placements and quantity and how I get the lights is his dept. :P

Alex says that there are always new stocks and designs. Can check with him for new designs not in the shop too.

Mind to share how much this thing cost? I wanna get one also lor!!! hehehehe...

wanted to tell u $350 but scrolling down i saw Zelly answering u :D there is a new arrival . round with crystal and with both LED and halogen. design has mahatten building on it and when u on it, it's like so nice. that one is $400+...hubby din wan cos got halogen and I find it ex for jus one light.

go go...A Lightings is good. Alex is willing to offer sound advice to you on which you should buy and which you should not. He likes to recommend lights that are easier to maintain as compared to jus being pretty.

Edited by samgalz

wanted to tell u $350 but scrolling down i saw Zelly answering u :D there is a new arrival . round with crystal and with both LED and halogen. design has mahatten building on it and when u on it, it's like so nice. that one is $400+...hubby din wan cos got halogen and I find it ex for jus one light.

go go...A Lightings is good. Alex is willing to offer sound advice to you on which you should buy and which you should not. He likes to recommend lights that are easier to maintain as compared to us being pretty.

OK. I will tell go in the shop and shout for Alex. Got his phone number to PM ak? make sure I go that day he is not on leave! :P

OK. I will tell go in the shop and shout for Alex. Got his phone number to PM ak? make sure I go that day he is not on leave! :P

Alex is the boss' son so will be there unless sick bah :D

A Lightings Enterprise

463 Geylang Rd

Tel: 6745 1826

sun & PH closed

Operating hours: Mon - Sat 10.30am - 8.30pm

u wun miss him...the only young chap, the other one is his dad.

Edited by samgalz

hey babe, u mean conservancy fees right? once the house under your name, its your responsibility to pay the service & conservancy fees. so yes, it is under your name after 2nd appt.

Opps... I really spelled wrong ah!

LOL!! Thanks ger, but since I haven't move in I wouldn't know if the bill is here or not le?

Hmm... Like that how ah? What if kana fine for late payment?

LOL!! Thanks ger, but since I haven't move in I wouldn't know if the bill is here or not le?

did u apply to pay giro? if giro then no worries lah, they auto deduct from ur account every month.

A Lightings Enterprise

463 Geylang Rd

sun & PH closed

Thank you ak for the contact Sam Jie~~~~~

You got the contact to do curtain or not? The one Angteko using one ak? or you got better?

Thank you ak for the contact Sam Jie~~~~~

You got the contact to do curtain or not? The one Angteko using one ak? or you got better?

U so fast so kan cheong abt curtain liao ah...slow down bro....too fast...curtain u find when u abt to finish reno so u can match the colours better. By that time, come and find me. ;)

I have a couple and I'm still deciding who to choose when time comes...wait for my review before deciding..ok?

did u apply to pay giro? if giro then no worries lah, they auto deduct from ur account every month.

they won't send u bill, only send u reminder if u dun pay. you have to zi dong go and pay yourself if you haven't applied for giro. i paid mine via axs machine, you might want to check with your town council..won't kena fine for late payment as long as you're not too late la..i collected keys on 21 april, i paid apr's fee together with may on 17 may. just don't delay too long can liao..

A Lightings Enterprise

463 Geylang Rd

sun & PH closed

Hey champion. Will check out this place as recommended by you.

How's the serach for aircon coming along?

Cheers.