Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
davidbslee

Resale 3rm Flat In Tampines Central Area

Hi to everyone,

Anyone think price of a tampines 3rm flat, very high floor, 2min to MRT and 3 big shopping mall will go up 350K or above if market still going in this way?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi to everyone,

Anyone think price of a tampines 3rm flat, very high floor, 2min to MRT and 3 big shopping mall will go up 350K or above if market still going in this way?

Whoever pays $350K for a 3-rm flat regardless of location is a person who is throwing good money away for a shoe-box floor area....and desperate for a flat !

Whoever pays $350K for a 3-rm flat regardless of location is a person who is throwing good money away for a shoe-box floor area....and desperate for a flat !

Hmmm, sorry what is shoe-box floor area means?? Recently Feb HDB resale price already have unit sold at 322K for a not so near central area.

Hmmm, sorry what is shoe-box floor area means?? Recently Feb HDB resale price already have unit sold at 322K for a not so near central area.

Shoe-box technically means small.

It's normal. there's plenty of valuation around 300k for 3 room flats and slap a 10k to 30k premium.

I don't agree with asoon88.. everything is always about demand and supply.

there's demand for hdb flats due to singaporeans/prs and people downgrading.

Hi to everyone,

hi is it blk 157 there? altho location fantastic, i thk price seriously too high. rem the reno overhaul in place..

COV to me in a property transaction is:

1) Based on Market Sentiment: If the market is bullish then property owners might demand some form of premium on their current property.

2) Location : e.g. woodlands, pasir ris, marine parade, etc

3) Level: low level or high level

4) Amenities: Schools, food, MRT etc..

5) Windy/Facing of property

6) Condition of property

7) Lease remaining on property

There should be a consideration of what determines the premium and is it worth paying that premium.

hi is it blk 157 there? altho location fantastic, i thk price seriously too high. rem the reno overhaul in place..

Yup, it is that Block. Recently HDB Dec highest resale price there is 315K. There is a above 6th floor unit value @ 280K and asking 325k which is 45K COV now. I saw it during Sat paper.

Yup, it is that Block. Recently HDB Dec highest resale price there is 315K. There is a above 6th floor unit value @ 280K and asking 325k which is 45K COV now. I saw it during Sat paper.

It's always a case of willing buyer and willing seller, negotiate to a price you are willing to pay, if the seller doesn't want to negotiate and you aren't willing to pay, walk away and find another place.

COV to me in a property transaction is:

1) Based on Market Sentiment: If the market is bullish then property owners might demand some form of premium on their current property.

2) Location : e.g. woodlands, pasir ris, marine parade, etc

3) Level: low level or high level

4) Amenities: Schools, food, MRT etc..

5) Windy/Facing of property

6) Condition of property

7) Lease remaining on property

There should be a consideration of what determines the premium and is it worth paying that premium.

I agree with you. Some owner found that their valuation report is too low for them and they think should worth more $, when location have the best of all things around them.

ok..if u buy, rem to confirm the lift upgrading fees. i thk it shd b payable end tis yr.

45k cov is no joke serious...

as for the place, i can tell u its a very windy location. quiet place, altho there are always pple hanging out at the void decks at night - likely becos of the malls n mrt nearby, but its quiet enough. anyw i stay 158.

It's always a case of willing buyer and willing seller, negotiate to a price you are willing to pay, if the seller doesn't want to negotiate and you aren't willing to pay, walk away and find another place.

Yup, is a willing buyer and willing seller ball game after all. Now if got seller willing to sell without cov, buyer also scare got loanshark issus, hahaha. :bangwall:

I agree with you. Some owner found that their valuation report is too low for them and they think should worth more $, when location have the best of all things around them.

Fair enough. Every homeowner wants the best value for their flat, I think my buyer would have paid a little more if i pushed for it but i thought i had a reasonable price so i decided to sell. Everyone happy.

I don't mind paying abit of cov if the place doesn't need any or much reno but anything in excess of 20k imho for original condition is too much. my wife would gladly pay 0 or 5k lol.. but we are stingy people, we know it's tough to earn money so we also wanna be careful, if we can't find a decent enough place for our cov target, can always move to pasir ris, plenty of reasonably priced hdbs there.

Yup, is a willing buyer and willing seller ball game after all. Now if got seller willing to sell without cov, buyer also scare got loanshark issus, hahaha. :bangwall:

well.. erm.. if seller willing to sell without COV and got loanshark issue, i might still buy. depending on the location. if district 02/03/15 i will wack him below valuation first because no one will buy. LOL.

ok..if u buy, rem to confirm the lift upgrading fees. i thk it shd b payable end tis yr.

45k cov is no joke serious...

as for the place, i can tell u its a very windy location. quiet place, altho there are always pple hanging out at the void decks at night - likely becos of the malls n mrt nearby, but its quiet enough. anyw i stay 158.

I see. Yr location also very good but like not many people selling there. Blk 157 last year feb till this year feb, total got 9 unit transacted. Wow, thats alot.

Fair enough. Every homeowner wants the best value for their flat, I think my buyer would have paid a little more if i pushed for it but i thought i had a reasonable price so i decided to sell. Everyone happy.

I don't mind paying abit of cov if the place doesn't need any or much reno but anything in excess of 20k imho for original condition is too much. my wife would gladly pay 0 or 5k lol.. but we are stingy people, we know it's tough to earn money so we also wanna be careful, if we can't find a decent enough place for our cov target, can always move to pasir ris, plenty of reasonably priced hdbs there.

Congrat to yr sell of yr flat. Must be selling good price. :)