Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
El Nino_Al Nito

El Nino's Anfield

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wow wow, didnt know your wife was indian. North indian lady very pretty and fair one wor. U stay in yishun consider north. keke

But usually indian family should be quite well to do or quite smart one leh. Y u say your BIL until like cannot make it. :unsure:

boh la...i said indian blood not that she indian! :curse:

one of the grandparents on FIL side indian...then one of the grandparents on MIL side is arab...

dunno how come they able to meet in between and become malay... :dunno:

Lol...not that i wna say my BIL cannot make it but is what my FIL always like to compare and say...

aiyah, old folks if we know how to capture their hearts, life very easy one...;)

boh la...i said indian blood not that she indian! :curse:

one of the grandparents on FIL side indian...then one of the grandparents on MIL side is arab...

dunno how come they able to meet in between and become malay... :dunno:

Lol...not that i wna say my BIL cannot make it but is what my FIL always like to compare and say...

aiyah, old folks if we know how to capture their hearts, life very easy one...;)

Got la...my nick is spanish so can count also! :P:D

Orh..so your wife is also malay. So confusing. Next time can u try not to make your family line too confusing?? haha :P

Think your kid will tell his/her fren he/her got all kinds of blood and + fake spanish

Edited by Angteko

RENO WEEK FOUR

View of Kitchen Toilet Window and Tiling

IMG_0265.jpg

Another Angle of Kitchen Toilet Walls

IMG_0262.jpg

MBR Bath Window Done with Wall Tiling 80% Completed

IMG_0289.jpg

Like your toilet window leh. Mine didnt change, and now it is the only stuff at home that looks old. haha

But y they didnt flush it flat with the wall?

How come your MBR toilet window didnt change??

Edited by Angteko

Like your toilet window leh. Mine didnt change, and now it is the only stuff at home that looks old. haha

But y they didnt flush it flat with the wall?

How come your MBR toilet window didnt change??

Think the windows installed at both places are the same or is it my eyes?

Think the windows installed at both places are the same or is it my eyes?

The kitchen toilet one was white and blue isnt it?? While MBR was more like bronze?

ur granny too close for comfort...hehe :P

ehhh...i thot u all knew liao?? :bangwall: haha...yah, race is stated as malay...late grandma is chinese so probably thats whr u saw my chinese leg?? :P...other late grandma is from sarawak..:)

wife has indian and arab blood...nowadays everybody race rojak liao...:o

Samy jie...u dun have indian blood in any way right? :unsure:

sorry to disappoint u, i 101% pure chinese though my great grandmother on my father side was a Nonya. I boring gal lah, cos was brought up in Yishun :bangwall:

Edited by samgalz

The kitchen toilet one was white and blue isnt it?? While MBR was more like bronze?

Dude, both i changed. Kitchen toilet white coz my living spaces i used white powder coated window frames coz my walls in the kitchen, toilet, living and dining will be pristine and bright colours (likely). Bedrooms, including store and MBR toilet i used black window frames to give me a good colour contrast in these places since the paint will be darker then those in my living spaces.

Think the louvres not blue. Must be my camera or the angle i took it from.

Living spaces (including study room) i used sliding windows. My two bedrooms i used casement window coz the view there not obstructed although i just see the carpark. :bangwall:

The sliding and casement windows i used blue tinted glass...although i feel not blue and dark enuff.

So might have to consider blue film (sorry for the pun...;) ) only for the bedrooms. :sport-smiley-018:

Dude, both i changed. Kitchen toilet white coz my living spaces i used white powder coated window frames coz my walls in the kitchen, toilet, living and dining will be pristine and bright colours (likely). Bedrooms, including store and MBR toilet i used black window frames to give me a good colour contrast in these places since the paint will be darker then those in my living spaces.

Think the louvres not blue. Must be my camera or the angle i took it from.

Living spaces (including study room) i used sliding windows. My two bedrooms i used casement window coz the view there not obstructed although i just see the carpark. :bangwall:

The sliding and casement windows i used blue tinted glass...although i feel not blue and dark enuff.

So might have to consider blue film (sorry for the pun...;) ) only for the bedrooms. :sport-smiley-018:

will the blue film make the rooms very dark?? :unsure:

will the blue film make the rooms very dark?? :unsure:

not sure...since its optional if i feel the rooms not dark enuff then i add after all is completed. :D

may consider suede, or day and night curtains instead if wife prefer those. :unsure:

hey el nino, nice progress! like the wall tiles in your MBR toilet..bathtub in yet?

Hiya Lilith...progress is slow and steady as i dun want a rushed, unplanned job done. :thumbs up:

Hehe...thanks i like the wall tiles in the MBR toilet too tho i feel i could've chosen better ones...

bathtub i bought from Asia Excel early this month, but no stock so have to import from Australia hopefully by end of this month earliest. Mr Yeak keep mumbling he cant complete the MBR toilet becoz of the missing tub...haha...i told him relax...i shd be the one grumbling not you la! :lol: