Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
El Nino_Al Nito

El Nino's Anfield

I think as long u dun dress like them it is okie. :sport-smiley-004:

Anyway sorta put them in "got time then look" list liao.

wahaha...this is funny. Really cannot imagine if he dress like them and say Sxxx It to the ID. wahahaha :D

eh, El gor, dun be so work up...it's another contractor only. tons more out there. :D hmm...maybe i should hv said that to leslie....LOL :D joking ah...

oops, english too "powderful" liao...all return to teacher. :P

then what u wan me to call u? El gor gor? El GG? :paint:

Your england good liao loh, I cant even make up this sentences. wahaha

Call the tub man whatever u want as long as dont call him seh gor can liao..keke :P

Edited by Angteko

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

eh zelly. another forumner did even lesser items with DX and Edmund finished her project leh? maybe he really missed urs out cos i understand he is very busy recently... but it's ok lah, maybe u and him no fate. maybe ur fated ID or contractor is waiting for u to find him........have u tried Tau's Interior? seems like many said they are good contractors...check out the Tau's thread.

thumbs up for your passion! Too bad I'm a lazy fella. I will spent hours on my gaming instead of designing my first house. lol...

Anyway, good thing is, mayb you can become one of the famous ID in renotalk later. hahahaha....

:o whoa...hardcore gamer ah u...i also game but to take a break after spending hours in front of the PC 'designing'...haha

First house must not be lazy! 8| hahaha...

cannot la.....nobody would want a zhab ba lang design theme for the house la... :lol:

eh, El gor, dun be so work up...it's another contractor only. tons more out there. :D hmm...maybe i should hv said that to leslie....LOL :D joking ah...

oops, english too "powderful" liao...all return to teacher. :P

then what u wan me to call u? El gor gor? El GG? :paint:

is not i worked up la...im only borrowing DX's catch phrase to support Zelly zelly...

er...the WWE one not Singapore one k.. :P

that one England say one leh...not me.. :rolleyes:

and wcseow is already GG...so cannot have 2 in RT wor...

stick with El Nino!!! i seriously doubt im older then you.... :bleah:

Edited by El Nino_Al Nito

wahaha...this is funny. Really cannot imagine if he dress like them and say Sxxx It to the ID. wahahaha :D

Your england good liao loh, I cant even make up this sentences. wahaha

Call the tub man whatever u want as long as dont call him seh gor can liao..keke :P

yah...better dun imagine me dressed up as them...me is just skin, some fats, many bones and zero muscles...not as hunky as Shawn or Triple H...:lol:

although if i can teach Goro to do the DX chop, that'll be funny! :good:

seh gor = 4??? :unsure::dunno:

Edited by El Nino_Al Nito

is not i worked up la...im only borrowing DX's catch phrase to support Zelly zelly...

er...the WWE one not Singapore one k.. :P

that one England say one leh...not me.. :rolleyes:

and wcseow is already GG...so cannot have 2 in RT wor...

stick with El Nino!!! i seriously doubt im older then you.... :bleah:

Stick to El Nino. The El Gor Gor sounds so........senior-and I have to agree with your last.

Hopefully El Nino can recover to face former club. The last meeting El Nino was injuried and I do hope that this time is different.

Cheers mate.

Stick to El Nino. The El Gor Gor sounds so........senior-and I have to agree with your last.

Hopefully El Nino can recover to face former club. The last meeting El Nino was injuried and I do hope that this time is different.

Cheers mate.

No la...am certain im not older then her...Samy jie just wna feel younger...coz she said she married to an 'uncle' mah...hahaha...oh, and Zelly zelly also! :lol:

maybe its a conspiracy? 3rd and 4th time we taking on atletico this season...

if Torres dun play... 8| Sounds like u are part Red also...:notti: dun deny it! hahaha... :P

btw, england...when u building ur Wembley ah??? :lol:

No la...am certain im not older then her...Samy jie just wna feel younger...coz she said she married to an 'uncle' mah...hahaha...oh, and Zelly zelly also! :lol:

maybe its a conspiracy? 3rd and 4th time we taking on atletico this season...

if Torres dun play... 8| Sounds like u are part Red also...:notti: dun deny it! hahaha... :P

btw, england...when u building ur Wembley ah??? :lol:

hello, i din say my hubby uncle hor, bu yao hai wo!!! 8| I jus say sometimes his thinking is uncle.

u wan to bet. I'm sure I'm younger....say ur age out n i will say mine :good: If i older i let u call jie if i younger u better change ur calling to mei

hello, i din say my hubby uncle hor, bu yao hai wo!!! 8| I jus say sometimes his thinking is uncle.

u wan to bet. I'm sure I'm younger....say ur age out n i will say mine :good: If i older i let u call jie if i younger u better change ur calling to mei

El Nino blur liao. I say mine is very uncle. :D . Ok lah.. being uncle also have the good points. So must be appreciative.

You 2 can pm each other lah, then if el nino still calls sammy as jie we know liao.. :P

El Nino blur liao. I say mine is very uncle. :D . Ok lah.. being uncle also have the good points. So must be appreciative.

You 2 can pm each other lah, then if el nino still calls sammy as jie we know liao.. :P

Haha, that's a good one. No need to disclose the truth in the open and yet, the public like us will know the truth in the open. This is brilliant, just like Sun Tze's Art of war, Zelly jie...........hahaha.

El Nino blur liao. I say mine is very uncle. . Ok lah.. being uncle also have the good points. So must be appreciative.

You 2 can pm each other lah, then if el nino still calls sammy as jie we know liao..

Orhhhh...understooded liao...uncle mentality and tastes but not uncly age... ;)

thot u both so chun really marry men in their 50s or 60s...:dunno:

haha...dowan! online anybody can self declare their age...next time got bump into each other IC must show and see....ahahaha... :deal:

no la...i will still call u Samy jie regardless, coz its meant to be...:bleah:

Haha, that's a good one. No need to disclose the truth in the open and yet, the public like us will know the truth in the open. This is brilliant, just like Sun Tze's Art of war, Zelly jie...........hahaha.

Alamak! pikcha lobang! :bleah: Eh where i got so old!!!! :horse:8|:fire::fire: . The jie name is reserved for sammy.

haha...dowan! online anybody can self declare their age...next time got bump into each other IC must show and see....ahahaha... :deal:

no la...i will still call u Samy jie regardless, coz its meant to be...:bleah:

who scared who?

eh, then i continue my El Gor

one more time i wan to repeat ah....I am not tat old yet....not even the Big 3 yet.....but soon.... :D

Edited by samgalz

who scared who?

eh, then i continue my El Gor

one more time i wan to repeat ah....I am not tat old yet....not even the Big 3 yet.....but soon.... :D

Big 3 is late 3?? keke

Dont worry sammie and zelly, I really feel that both of u are younger than El.

Y? Is becoz u mention your hubby like uncle mah, that means your hubby are actually young but like uncle.

Only when u said that your hubby like AH PEI, then means your hubby are uncle level but like Ah pei. keke :D

Anyway, I'm still the youngest. Got difficulties reaching Big 2. hoho