Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
El Nino_Al Nito

El Nino's Anfield

Wow...finally gotten my fingers to key in my first thread in this T-Blog section! :sport-smiley-004:

Been itching to do one since Jan but waited for an apt moment and an auspicious date (to me at least).

Lol. Looks good. Feels good. Is good! This is it then.

My journey begins! :thumbs up:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wow...finally gotten my fingers to key in my first thread in this T-Blog section! :sport-smiley-004:

Been itching to do one since Jan but waited for an apt moment and an auspicious date (to me at least).

Lol. Looks good. Feels good. Is good! This is it then.

My journey begins! :thumbs up:

Hey el nino....

allow me to be the 1st to congratulate your starting of reno t-blog and of cuz ...... :good: ..congratulations of your getting married.........looking for more pics ya !

....cheers! :yamseng::yamseng::yamseng:

The Floorplan

4afloorplan.th.jpg

Hope this upload comes out right.

Not much to brief or describe. Squarish, rectangular lay out. Easy on the eyes. Pretty straightforward.

Cons :bangwall:

Lil problem. For me, at least. Its a pre-fab unit. That means cant hack walls. Nothing fancy. Any works must be within the HDB book. There goes my open concept kitchen. Should have enquired before signing OTP.

Oh well, on the bright side, i will save costs on this area.

Secondly, no gahment gas pipes laid in this vicinity. Gonna be stuck with LPG gas cylinders. Have to waste one cabinet space just for this barrel. On the bright side, not much since im doing up light box so with gas pipes would have had that covered.

Pros :sport-smiley-003:

Massive MBR toilet. Me likes!

Longish kitchen. Sweet!

Windows in the store room. Just what i need. A personal room for my cat(s). Too bad kinda small though.

Near in-laws. Had it not be down to their persuasive skills, i'd probably end up in the west by now.

Near markets, schools and MRT. Though i hate that the nearest expressway is like 8 minutes away. Oh well.

Cant have it all in life. Hehe. ;)

Hey el nino....

allow me to be the 1st to congratulate your starting of reno t-blog and of cuz ...... :good: ..congratulations of your getting married.........looking for more pics ya !

....cheers! :yamseng::yamseng::yamseng:

welcome to RT

thats fast! thanks for the welcome guys. hah...:)

Edited by El Nino_Al Nito

Been living in a rented MBR in woodlands for the past half year. Been living nomadically in other rented places for the past 3 years. Sums up to 5 different units in 3 years for me and my wife.

Glad all this will come to a stop soon.

Completed the 2nd appointment in Feb just before CNY.

Since sellers request for extension of 1 month, will only get keys in 2 weeks time.

Yippee kaye yay!

Wife has been counting down days everyday since the 2nd appt. Lol.

My poor sweetheart. :wub:

Edited by El Nino_Al Nito

big one for you :D

4afloorplan.jpg

all your walls cannot be hacked? that's is so sad :(

Edited by ossify

congrats, El Nino!!!!

u r starting on ur reno at last....bought ur electrical stuff yet? :):) i'm still going back n forth on the oven...haiz....

Hiya graceakaclouds! or is it grace or clouds for short? haha ;)

Yeah, recalled u from the oven and hob thread...fancy us starting t-blogs on same day.

not yet...im holding out until the first piece of tile has been hacked then i go buy...Lol.

with the IT show next weekend, not that far off either...hope got bargains there.. :D

all your walls cannot be hacked? that's is so sad :(

Thanks dude. what resizing spec to use on here ah? i chose 640x480 (msg boards)

like still smallish leh...

Nope. No hacking of walls. None. Zero. Zilch. Kosong.

Otherwise i kena 8| by HDB...

hah...thanks simon.

been itching to start but not much to show or say back then. :D

Ha... for me is like ..... start reno 3-4 weeks liao then I start my Blog . 1st is lazy ..... 2nd is wife say nothing to show also ... hacking only ... so end up delay delay ....