Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
El Nino_Al Nito

El Nino's Anfield

Hi El Nino,

I must say that you have a very nice reno done by Mr Yeak.

Do you mind sharing your quote with me?

My email is ziyou84@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi El Nino,

I just recalled dats I went to view Mr yeak workmanship at your hse before I engage him... Dat time was still very empty.. Nw got the "wowww" feeling... Nice nice

hippobb...thanks! i was worried that having three different colours in the kitchen wld not turn out well. Glad it did in the end. :)

payton...thank you! PMed u ur request instead. Hope it helps. :P

Bangbang...lol...u'r too kind. thanks again! :D

wonder at which stage was it when u came up with Mr Yeak? Anyway, congrats for engaging him to do up ur house too! U r in safe hands. U staying in boring yishun too? :unsure:

wahaha.. end up u still ans as an essay qns..

did u see my lighting plan? i jus intend to put all downlight as 13x2 only leh.. do you think its okay?

Regarding the divider, that's what im thinking too.. most prob will be closing the door ba.. another thing to consider is when im moving big items in, will it obstruct the movement..

Ya lor.. the fish tank is a "too expensive" hobby to keep sia..

hah...next time you pose ur question in MCQ la. my posts tend to be blabbering long long coz need to bring across my point properly mah. :D

i just took a look at ur lighting plan. since u having cove light there as well, then 2 downlights at 13w X2 each side is sufficient. the lighting salesmen all told me 13w and 18w hardly any diff in brightness. only when u use diff colours then got la. i did have 13w tho but use in bedrooms coz there the activities dun really require eye power one. :notti:

u can have a look at my lighting plan in post #31...:D

Edited by El Nino_Al Nito

hah...next time you pose ur question in MCQ la. my posts tend to be blabbering long long coz need to bring across my point properly mah. :D

i just took a look at ur lighting plan. since u having cove light there as well, then 2 downlights at 13w X2 each side is sufficient. the lighting salesmen all told me 13w and 18w hardly any diff in brightness. only when u use diff colours then got la. i did have 13w tho but use in bedrooms coz there the activities dun really require eye power one. :notti:

u can have a look at my lighting plan in post #31...:D

U explain like that better.. i get more information this way.. haha.. :D

ohhh.. ok.. senior say enough den enough.. haha.. i also think so for the MBR.. haha.. the places that needs lights are kitchen and study room.. BUT I DUN STUDY AND DUN COOK! :rofl:

Hope my house not too dark.. cos everything black.. whaahaha..

Bro, LCD or Plasma? Which will you chose?

ohhh.. ok.. senior say enough den enough.. haha.. i also think so for the MBR.. haha.. the places that needs lights are kitchen and study room.. BUT I DUN STUDY AND DUN COOK! :rofl:

LCD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bangbang...lol...u'r too kind. thanks again! :D

wonder at which stage was it when u came up with Mr Yeak? Anyway, congrats for engaging him to do up ur house too! U r in safe hands. U staying in boring yishun too? :unsure:

El Nino: my completing soon.. This sat yeak will be doing cleaning..so far we r very happy with the result yeak produce...I m staying at serangoon north... Opp to bro hippobb...

er...then ur study room use as what? guest room? :unsure:

just make sure u dun use warm light in kitchen area. sekali one day ur missus wake up and decides she wants to be the ultimate chef...then how? put lights there just in case. 2 ceiling lights <$100.

i considered the noir concept but not too thrilled by thoughts of visibility of dust, finger prints etc.

well, maybe on more glossy items? love black tho...my 'evil' colour. haha. :furious:

LCD or plasma? Neither...Projectors if you can afford!!! Haha. :P

K la, maybe for movie buffs. What you primarily watch? TV only? Blur-ray? Gaming?

>50% movies go for plasma. >50% TV and sports and gaming go for LCD. :D

El Nino: my completing soon.. This sat yeak will be doing cleaning..so far we r very happy with the result yeak produce...I m staying at serangoon north... Opp to bro hippobb...

Gee...didnt realise ur almost completing. Glad to hear of ur satisfaction engaging Mr Yeak. :good:

I rmbrd during our cleaning phase...at the day before handover, when i came up to my flat, Mr Yeak was doing touch up himself. He was even on all fours scrubbing the grouts in my living hall! :jawdrop:

Really had to kow-tow to him for his personal effort. :bow::thumbs up:

bangbang, u and hippobb are close to my workplace. haha.

i almost went for a flat at blk 512. Top floor. but wife not thrilled with mrt being bus distance away. :D

er...then ur study room use as what? guest room? :unsure:

just make sure u dun use warm light in kitchen area. sekali one day ur missus wake up and decides she wants to be the ultimate chef...then how? put lights there just in case. 2 ceiling lights <$100.

i considered the noir concept but not too thrilled by thoughts of visibility of dust, finger prints etc.

well, maybe on more glossy items? love black tho...my 'evil' colour. haha. :furious:

LCD or plasma? Neither...Projectors if you can afford!!! Haha. :P

K la, maybe for movie buffs. What you primarily watch? TV only? Blur-ray? Gaming?

>50% movies go for plasma. >50% TV and sports and gaming go for LCD. :D

Planning for future karaoke room.. Hahaha.. But now no money to buy.. :( For Kitchen will definately put white ceiling lights ba..

Yeah.. black is soooo just me :notti: .. hahaha.. but GF totally opps.. white! :bangwall:

Anyway regarding the TV.. I have already bought 47" LG LCD.. Tot i got it @ a good price ba.. $1.7k.. So dun wan to think liao la.. GF insisting on "LCD better tech" idea.. So :dunno: jus get LCD lor.. :lol: