Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
El Nino_Al Nito

El Nino's Anfield

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:D yeah kinda exciting to see fantastic reno pics :sport-smiley-004:

my Reno is in the planning stage while I wait for the keys

...er... could I have a PM for the ID and charges too?

Altho I have an ID in mind... I would like to compare a bit :P

Thanks so much

:D

Yo...thanks again! PMed you liao as requested. :)

Good luck with ur ID search and upcoming reno mate. :yamseng:

great job done bro!!!!

who u did ur curtains with, it looks gorgeous!

haha...thanks hor Samy jie. :D

my curtains and blinds were done by some guy called Jason.

Given the details to me by KJSL when she PMed me asking if i needed contacts.

Not sure if she doing some hidden advertising. :unsure:

But me and wife are pretty happy and satisfied so its fine. :P

Btw, i got contact this Mr Chew...3 times for appointment. :curse:

All 3 times he bubble me until i TL so called the Jason lor. Husband and wife team also.

Nice friendly chaps. :thumbs up:

Edited by El Nino_Al Nito

Wonderful house man.. Hope mine can be like yours leh.. Btw got some qns for u lehz.. your sofa 3m long right? what about ur dining table length? 1.6m?

Thanks dude. :)

With proper planning and fantastic contractor/ID, yours can be nicer for sure. ;)

U still got till end of year before reno start so mai kan cheong hor.

Yup, sofa is 3m long. Wanted as long as i can fit in the hall.

Btw, the 2 other seats are extendable also. Hehe. :P

You guess it right again though im not so sure coz abit forgot. Dining table length shd be ard 1.6m.

I temp put beside the sofa coz wanted to watch World Cup when eating. But will actually put under the window with maroon curtains coz my wife said i will not eat properly when watching TV. :lol:

haha...thanks hor Samy jie. :D

my curtains and blinds were done by some guy called Jason.

Given the details to me by KJSL when she PMed me asking if i needed contacts.

Not sure if she doing some hidden advertising. :unsure:

But me and wife are pretty happy and satisfied so its fine. :P

Btw, i got contact this Mr Chew...3 times for appointment. :curse:

All 3 times he bubble me until i TL so called the Jason lor. Husband and wife team also.

Nice friendly chaps. :thumbs up:

haha, i also got this jason's contact from both bluewater and KJSL. KJSL is real enthu in Jason's work. haha

Regardless who is doing, so long quality is good price is ok then swee liao lah!

Mr Chew, sometimes he **** blur lah. Also now very busy. bangbang kena rejected cos he up to the neck with the projects liao.

haha, i also got this jason's contact from both bluewater and KJSL. KJSL is real enthu in Jason's work. haha

Regardless who is doing, so long quality is good price is ok then swee liao lah!

Mr Chew, sometimes he **** blur lah. Also now very busy. bangbang kena rejected cos he up to the neck with the projects liao.

Yup, i felt price was quite affordable. Saved me $700 if i had settled with Jimmy Textiles from Tanjong Katong. :jawdrop:

:lol:...bangbang is a nick on RT? i read ur sentence is like this Mr chew busy so bang table or what rejected you also.

At least he got told he's rejected. i wasnt informed and made to wait like gong gong sia.

Lucky i was on chill pill those three times. haha :P

Thanks dude. :)

With proper planning and fantastic contractor/ID, yours can be nicer for sure. ;)

U still got till end of year before reno start so mai kan cheong hor.

Yup, sofa is 3m long. Wanted as long as i can fit in the hall.

Btw, the 2 other seats are extendable also. Hehe. :P

You guess it right again though im not so sure coz abit forgot. Dining table length shd be ard 1.6m.

I temp put beside the sofa coz wanted to watch World Cup when eating. But will actually put under the window with maroon curtains coz my wife said i will not eat properly when watching TV. :lol:

Hahaha.. cool.. I also got a 3.3m sofa.. But the L on the other side leh. tot of using that part as a divider.. mine can extend too sia.. hahaha..

Lucky u put it there.. i get a chance to see it cos i intend to put it there permanently.. cos i must eat and watch at the same time.. if i dun put there ah, i will be bringing over to my sofa and eat which i dun wan that to happen :D

i dun remb seeing u having any dining light hor.. jus using the cove light? or the downlight by the window?

Hm.. Jason charges more than Mr Chew. I got a quote from Jason, which is like 1.5x the price of Mr Chew, which is in my house szie about 1k+ more, So I got the cheaper option. :unsure: . It could be the materials i choose bah.. other wise both should be pretty good to be recommended from 1 person to another.

Yup, i felt price was quite affordable. Saved me $700 if i had settled with Jimmy Textiles from Tanjong Katong. :jawdrop:

:lol:...bangbang is a nick on RT? i read ur sentence is like this Mr chew busy so bang table or what rejected you also.

At least he got told he's rejected. i wasnt informed and made to wait like gong gong sia.

Lucky i was on chill pill those three times. haha :P

haha..El niño... Bangbang is me...haha...Mr Chew in fact can take up appointment for measurement during weekday, bt if u only hv wkend to spare then hv to wait till sept..For those available on wkdays still can call up for appointment with mr chew...:)

Another View of Anfield’s Director Desk

IMG_0861.jpg

can ask where did u get this desk?

ur house is really very well done up. such a wonderful feeling to finally be at the end of the reno journey eh? all the running abt, worrying, sourcing, buying is finally over! enjoy anfield!

Nice hse! I like the kitchen storage.

Gals mama...thanks. Ample storage helps! Though one better not be a hoarder type else everyday will want to add something to fill up the space. :lol:

I like ur toilet corner basin and mirror cabinet. Wished i had gone for that. :)

Hahaha.. cool.. I also got a 3.3m sofa.. But the L on the other side leh. tot of using that part as a divider.. mine can extend too sia.. hahaha..

Lucky u put it there.. i get a chance to see it cos i intend to put it there permanently.. cos i must eat and watch at the same time.. if i dun put there ah, i will be bringing over to my sofa and eat which i dun wan that to happen :D

i dun remb seeing u having any dining light hor.. jus using the cove light? or the downlight by the window?

Banned...so we both got transformers sofa? Haha :lol:

Hmm...u could put ur TV console on the wall side along the main door? that way ur dining table can be placed near the window at the bedroom passageway and can view from there as u dine?

Mr Yeak came over to my place last Saturday to take pictures and have a short chat and he commented that dining table in front of the kitchen door could be obstrusive if you have many ppl running ard the house.

Wrt to dining lights, my ideas couldnt agree to where to locate them. hence due to my theme of modern sleek, clean and linear simplicity, i felt i'd best be served by just downlights and spotlights (aircon there) which where i actually intend to place the dining table initially. Covelight only for ambience purpose coz my wife likes yellow light but i prefer white. So give and take in some areas. :)

Hm.. Jason charges more than Mr Chew. I got a quote from Jason, which is like 1.5x the price of Mr Chew, which is in my house szie about 1k+ more, So I got the cheaper option. :unsure: . It could be the materials i choose bah.. other wise both should be pretty good to be recommended from 1 person to another.

Zelly Zelly...u moved in liao no? :unsure:

i think based on feedbacks on RT both shd be ok. its not like one fella can pao all the job mah. :D

yup, could be the materials you chose. i also chose the more ex ones for the curtains and blinds purely because it looks better. :lol: