Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
El Nino_Al Nito

El Nino's Anfield

hey bro england

when is ur turn to show us some pic of ur reno? :curse:

Hey Sam,

As much as I would like to show you some pictures, I still have to inform you that the Wembley is still under construction and is not at the final product stage. I guess I will do away with those pre-construction and in the progress pictures coz they are really messy. Now that the World Cup tournament has just started and this alone will make it harder for me to upload and make comments along the way as I am usually busy during the day and these nights are already reserved for the World Cup.

I havent following your T-blog for some time already and will wanna check out yours since renovatoin is underway right? Good luck in your renovation!

Hey, are you rooting for England to win the World Cup? Please......

Cheers.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

El:omg, u jus had to find something to find fault with yishun right? :curse:

pinktini:hahaha, i no gaming rm only study rm. gaming is restricted to PC games in study and Wii in Living room. when majong session is up, study rm is out of bounds as well :lol:

england:ok lor, i look forward to seeing the completed project lor. for me, ya, reno in progress. now at tiling stage. i'm posting pics up on daily basis unless otherwise. feel free to check it out. sorry, i dun crazy over world cup....i support whichever team my hubby buys to win...:lol:

wah...your bathroom........AMAZING!!!!!!! Good job mate!!

Very nice tiles you're having for the bathroom......Guess all your hard works paid now! :)

Mrs Lilith: Yup, more points for the bathroom eh? Indeed, reno was a pleasant experience with Mr Yeak. Fantastic! Wish we could go through it all over again. The feeling of every few days u go up to ur unit to check on things and u capture every phase and transformation into pictures...WOW!

u and Samy jie be going through this at the moment...ENJOY it while it last! :good:

ps: im staying at Anfield. and if i ever do move, think i'll join Rafa or maybe the dream team at Camp Nou. Btw, i love Torres' new hairdo!!! think of changing my mourinho gob to his mohawk. :lol:

er, now abit hard to go up every day to check on progress cos of the world cup....!

yea i like torres' new hair too..makes him look younger (and less of a gu-niang lol).

Third, out goes Benitez and in comes Hodgson which will mark the beginning of an end to the great Liverpool team. Getting into one UEFA final doesnt mean superiority in tactical skills and some quarters are suggesting that he might be the ideal replacement when Capello leaves the England post. Oh please....

Finally, South Africa just scored a wonderful goal against the Mexicans. What a left foot and what a goal at the top left hand corner! What a game!

Will I be invited to your house for the big game tomorrow against the yanks?

Good night.

hey england, hodgson isn't coming anywhere near lfc. at least i hope not. and that SA goal against Mexico is worthy of goal of the tournament if you ask me.

hey... really nice house!! club colours all around huh? all you need is a "This is Anfield" poster and it'll seem like Anfielf liao!

haiz.. can't believe they got rid of Rafa... to replace with Hogdson?!?!?!?! ughhhh championship division here we come! until we get rid of those **** yankees we'll never recover. There's talk they're hawking Torres and Gerrard for GBP 120 mil to pay off some of the debt!! This is going to be a really bad season for Liverpool!!

hey... really nice house!! club colours all around huh? all you need is a "This is Anfield" poster and it'll seem like Anfielf liao!

haiz.. can't believe they got rid of Rafa... to replace with Hogdson?!?!?!?! ughhhh championship division here we come! until we get rid of those **** yankees we'll never recover. There's talk they're hawking Torres and Gerrard for GBP 120 mil to pay off some of the debt!! This is going to be a really bad season for Liverpool!!

Agree. Seems like the immediate goal of Liverpool is to reduce the debt burden and quickly. The quickest way I guess is to sell Gerrard, Mascherano and El Nino, possibly Pepe Reina too.

Hey sis fiend, you might be right that Hodgson isnt coming to Anfield but the smart money is saying otherwise. With Man City and the other mid-table clubs seeking to improve their squads over the summer, rumours are rife that who's who is going where but you hear nothing on the Anfield front. Until some rich investors start pouring money into Liverpool, situation at the club is not going to get any better than it is now. Then again, there is no valid reason to pour money into Liverpool which is not in the champion league and might probably struggle in the UEFA preliminary rounds.

Dalglish is not the solution either if that's what on your mind.

i've been walking alone since 2003... :bangwall:

England,

Thanks for the compliments and insights. Think u r too generous with them though. :P

Indeed, World Cup Fever is upon us this next 4 weeks. Lucky havent taken mc yet this year so i should takethis opportunity to use up my quota if needed too. Haha. A cracker of an opening goal too for the hosts. I wldnt be able to do just as good if i tried.

Hodgson...my oh my...i really hope it will not come down to this. So he took Fulham to the UEFA Cup final. Its just a one season thing. Plus he's old...kinda short term employment i feel. Would prefer Dalglish irregardless of sentiments. :)

Btw, my wife has given green light for Anfield to host some World Cup matches but only when she's not working and is at home. Another BUT.....TV not in yet!!! Arghh!! Sorry to put a damper on ur hopes mate, but im targetting 25/26/27 june instead.

10pm kick-off 25th June Portugal vs Brazil. I support neither but it looks like a potential table topper. CR7 vs Kaka. Real Samba vs European Samba. Tentatively yeah...we'll see how it goes in two weeks time! :yamseng:

El Nino,

I am just being factual. If it's nice, then it is nice. You are one of those lucky few to have a good contractor, that's all.

Hey thanks for the invite BUT (no pun intended) I might be out of town during that period. Looking forward to the first game between Spain and Switzerland and let's hope there will be an avalanche of goals from El Nino et al.

Cheers.

El Nino,

I am just being factual. If it's nice, then it is nice. You are one of those lucky few to have a good contractor, that's all.

Hey thanks for the invite BUT (no pun intended) I might be out of town during that period. Looking forward to the first game between Spain and Switzerland and let's hope there will be an avalanche of goals from El Nino et al.

Cheers.

live update... switzerland just scored!!!!! :curse::bangwall:

hey El~! where's the move-in pics for ur Anfield?? u also do the disappearing act like Angteko? :no:

He is busy with World Cup at the moment. You need to wait until the fever is over. BTW, maybe he kelong too much in World Cup and no mood to come renotalk anymore. lol....

El_nino.. why is it ur 42" not so good for SDTV? if u have 50" do u think its too overwhelming?

El_nino.. why is it ur 42" not so good for SDTV? if u have 50" do u think its too overwhelming?

:dunno: im not sure why. i had toggled the settings to the best that me and wife's eyes can tolerate.

for the same distance, i noticed ghosting when watching fast action scenes on SDTV but when switched to HDTV or blu-ray it was crisp and surreal viewing. :good:

at first i thot maybe it was inherent from source. but i played around with the settings of my gaming tv in my study room and find that the SDTV channels there are fine albeit grainy for some (considering the source there is thru my Mio STB, i expected some poor standard).

For the record, the viewing distance there is abt 3m on a 40" TV.

The living room is abt 3.5m on a 46" TV.

Honestly, if you going for 50" i'd say it shd be alright just that you eyes may require some time before they are attuned to viewing that big display. Its only abt 10cm difference between a 46 incher.

Anything more will compromise ur viewing pleasure for sure unless you increase ur viewing distance.

Have u tried the link to the web i gave in Samy jie's blog? Actually i dun recall much 50" TV except for Pioneer Kuro which is obsolete... :unsure:

:dunno: im not sure why. i had toggled the settings to the best that me and wife's eyes can tolerate.

for the same distance, i noticed ghosting when watching fast action scenes on SDTV but when switched to HDTV or blu-ray it was crisp and surreal viewing. :good:

at first i thot maybe it was inherent from source. but i played around with the settings of my gaming tv in my study room and find that the SDTV channels there are fine albeit grainy for some (considering the source there is thru my Mio STB, i expected some poor standard).

For the record, the viewing distance there is abt 3m on a 40" TV.

The living room is abt 3.5m on a 46" TV.

Honestly, if you going for 50" i'd say it shd be alright just that you eyes may require some time before they are attuned to viewing that big display. Its only abt 10cm difference between a 46 incher.

Anything more will compromise ur viewing pleasure for sure unless you increase ur viewing distance.

Have u tried the link to the web i gave in Samy jie's blog? Actually i dun recall much 50" TV except for Pioneer Kuro which is obsolete... :unsure:

Im looking at LG50PK550(plasma) @ $1899 and another one Samsung LCD Series 5 at the same price.. that's why im more for the 50" instead of the 46"..