RENO PROCESS - Some Pics

Edging Laminates for study room cabinets

IMG_0702.jpg

Sneak peek of the wall hung study room cabinets

IMG_0703.jpg

Sneak peek of vanity top in MBR

IMG_0679.jpg

Not using Corian top here since i dun forsee much 'abuse' on this top. :lol:

Requested for non drip edge for the solid top in case got spillage from sink/tap, can minimise impact on my laminate flooring. :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wah :o Red walls! really to the theme. Put in the red speakers, sure very swee!!

yeah gals_mama, im a Red so very inclined to the colour... the red speakers must audition first...

audio stuff is for the ears not eyes...but if can make it, will hoot the red speakers wor! :D

View of Walkway to Bedrooms

IMG_0700.jpg

bathtub in?

haha no la, if that were the case, i'd have posted it on my own blog! lol...

is it benitez left anfield??

YES!! very happy and excited..change is coming! :dancingqueen: though i doubt el nino shares my sentiments.

haha no la, if that were the case, i'd have posted it on my own blog! lol...

YES!! very happy and excited..change is coming! :dancingqueen: though i doubt el nino shares my sentiments.

change is definitely a must if they are to end the title drought. benitez also got a very gd deal leaving, pocketing 3m pounds... :)

my hope is they can get Guus Hiddink as their replacement... :D

change is definitely a must if they are to end the title drought. benitez also got a very gd deal leaving, pocketing 3m pounds... :)

my hope is they can get Guus Hiddink as their replacement... :D

yes indeed, though 3m is pocket change compared to the contractual sum of 16m. anyway, i'm certain rafa has got a job lined up for him at inter. if only this news had come earlier, then we might have had a shot at mourinho.

hiddink would be a good choice, though i doubt we'll get him. the odds are hodgson or MON, both of which don't excite me much.

yes indeed, though 3m is pocket change compared to the contractual sum of 16m. anyway, i'm certain rafa has got a job lined up for him at inter. if only this news had come earlier, then we might have had a shot at mourinho.

hiddink would be a good choice, though i doubt we'll get him. the odds are hodgson or MON, both of which don't excite me much.

i dun think mourinho will join us over RM...both likely candidates imho are only suitable for managing mid-table teams, i will be very disappointed if they get any of them.

Hey sis fiend, Benitez is a good coach and his departure is not going to make Liverpool a favourite next season. You have to get rid of those rubbish players and bring in quality players first before you can think about Liverpool giving another shot at top 4.

Hey sis fiend, Benitez is a good coach and his departure is not going to make Liverpool a favourite next season. You have to get rid of those rubbish players and bring in quality players first before you can think about Liverpool giving another shot at top 4.

the first to go should be lucas.