Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
El Nino_Al Nito

El Nino's Anfield

u r going to pay the $70...........:)

lol...I am still undecided.........whether to protest or succumb.............also must decide on MIO for BPL....sigh.....another setup box...

Dunno yet la GG...still got 10 days to decide. :rolleyes:

For u, u shd protest. Ur new home wun be in time for the WC right? No chance to enjoy ur 8k system mah. :bleah: So.....sign up for BPL instead and enjoy ur Anthony Gallo in its full glory then!!! :jammin:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Lilith: Mourinho is the dream. But it seems he's making some noises already abt managing Real. At least win the treble first with Inter la! Guess what, Rafa decided to poke his nose into this by questioning Mourinho's suitability for Real Madrid. :lol: u gotta love him still! i think these two and Wenger are excellent comic relief! :good:

Btw, Barca lining up a 70mil bid for Torres. And they gna snare Cesc. Strange. Thot i read they buying Villa for 30mil yesterday. So rich the Catalans. :dribble: Any chance we can get Yaya Toure, Zlatan and Henry in exchange? Hmmm.....

My 2cents: Pellegrini, Capello or Rijkaard. Most likely we'd end up with McLeish or Hodgson tho. :(

think rafa don't want mourinho to take up the Real job so he can have it for himself. barca is becoming the next Real with all their galaticos. I pray Torres does not go.. :( not even for toure, zlatan and henry.

think rafa don't want mourinho to take up the Real job so he can have it for himself. barca is becoming the next Real with all their galaticos. I pray Torres does not go.. :( not even for toure, zlatan and henry.

i doubt that Rafa's good enuff to coach Real's Castilla! :lol:

Torres have plenty of time to think it through. I hope he stays too. But wun be that gutted if he joins Barca. ;) Better barca then those skunks at Madrid! :fire: iBarcelona gobierna!!! :yamseng:

not sure whether available here or not..but i know homefix sells simplehuman stuff. can drop by and have a look lor. if dun have, then can always import it in. the good thing about this bath caddy is that its adjustable, so you can put different sized bottles as you like. plus i like they got space to hang toothbrushes/razor. bottles can also be stored upside down!

i gian liao lor.....some more explore the site u gave me and saw the sensor soap pump aso so class.... :wub:

Samy jie, where u went to see ur tiles again? i like hearing abt glossy tiles that look like marble. :dribble: so far 3 ppl thot my flooring also marble. i wished! hahaha... :P

saw at both hup kiong and hafary but in the end got from hafary for both marble-like tiles for living & bedroom and MBR toilet wall. :good:

i gian liao lor.....some more explore the site u gave me and saw the sensor soap pump aso so class.... :wub:

nice hor? go back later see if u can sleep anot. if u still thinking abt them tmr, buy liao lor...

hahaha... :P

wooo...cant wait to see ur tiles for the rooms when its done!

make sure the grouts dun spoil the look k! :P

Edited by El Nino_Al Nito

i wish rafa would go. he's been given ample time to produce results and this season was truly disastrous! mourinho would be a good option, if thats financially possible. if not, i think MON will do a decent job as well, though he prob will have communication probs with the spaniards.

i think that's a bit harsh, consider he's won more trophies for us than wenger has in the same time frame? consider he was told to sell before he could buy, he sold and was then told whatever he made would be going to debt repayment so he's had to shop in the bargain basement for cheap players or free transfers? consider the state of the academy when he took over? think we should give him a bit more time and pray those d**n yankees sell as soon as possible! and mourhino is classless and contemplible as a human being... he will not understand the liverpool culture and his teams play worse football than bolton!! this season was a disaster for the club, not helped by the off the pitch stuff, key players not pulling their weight (oh captain my captain??) and injuries... i knew we were f**ked the moment that beachball scored for sunderland!!

Patsy: Lol...u are more hardcore then ur hubby?? haha.

on the bright side, starhub sports channel down to $12+ from 1 June.

Nope. Doubt it. Even then, why wld he move from one of the best chairman in the BPL to work with the worst? MON is just as stubborn as Rafa. Sticking to the same lineup every week. No wonder Villa always fizzle out come Feb. Similarities are that both are good in cup competitions it seems? :lol:

Lilith: Mourinho is the dream. But it seems he's making some noises already abt managing Real. At least win the treble first with Inter la! Guess what, Rafa decided to poke his nose into this by questioning Mourinho's suitability for Real Madrid. :lol: u gotta love him still! i think these two and Wenger are excellent comic relief! :good:

Btw, Barca lining up a 70mil bid for Torres. And they gna snare Cesc. Strange. Thot i read they buying Villa for 30mil yesterday. So rich the Catalans. :dribble: Any chance we can get Yaya Toure, Zlatan and Henry in exchange? Hmmm.....

My 2cents: Pellegrini, Capello or Rijkaard. Most likely we'd end up with McLeish or Hodgson tho. :(

would love Capello or Guiadiola, pipe dreams i know.... don't mind Toure, but Zlatan is a major bottler in big games and Henry seems to be on his last legs leh.. would have loved Villa but Barce beat us to him (not that we have the cash like)

Rafa did used to be a coach in madrid, youth team i think...

i doubt that Rafa's good enuff to coach Real's Castilla! :lol:

Torres have plenty of time to think it through. I hope he stays too. But wun be that gutted if he joins Barca. ;) Better barca then those skunks at Madrid! :fire: iBarcelona gobierna!!! :yamseng:

Rafa's Valencia were great to watch, he's a great manager, whose hands have been tied behind his back by the owners and the clowns they've hired! We need to really get the yanks out, they've sucked the club dry with lies and empty promises! their promised stadium is no where to be seen, they've riddled the club with debt, and still expect a massive pay out when they sell!!!

nice hor? go back later see if u can sleep anot. if u still thinking abt them tmr, buy liao lor...

hahaha... :P

wooo...cant wait to see ur tiles for the rooms when its done!

make sure the grouts dun spoil the look k! :P

i'm already at home. son having high fever since yesterday so took leave to take care of him :(

suay, first hubby sick then i sick, now son sick.... must go pray pray liao

RENO PURCHASES

Some of the kitchen "toys" got delivered.

Samsung Fridge

IMG_0493.jpg

Looks like this fridge is commonly found here in RT folks' home. :good:

Love it for its huge depth and swappable shelves. So much space for my meat and Haagen Daz :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brandt FP867XS1 Pyrolytic Oven

IMG_0540.jpg

Baking functions for my wife. Grill and roasting are for me. :D

Happy tummy days are ahead... :wub:

Patsy, u are indeed a true Red as well. So much emotions and knowledge! :good:

Do you play football manager in ur free time? Lol...

Did u watch Inter agst Barca? I was gutted with their tactics and unfortunate it wun be Barca gracing the final. Needless to say, Mourinho is an arse when he is on the opposing team. It cant be taken away that he is a born winner though. Although i'd love to see him manage a mid table team and see how he fares.

Toure is a good replacement for Lucas. Wonder if the Banega rumour from Valencia would materialise? Rafa did coached the Castilla (Real's youth).

Im glad u saw the light with rgds to the actual root of the problem -> the yanks! Its smack head unbelievable they'd expect a massive pay out after dragging us into this mess. Growth they said. i almost choked when i read that!

Now we have a Chelsea fan as chairman. Sheesh. Sometimes i wonder if Rafa is purposely playing the teams badly to force out the Yanks? No champs lge = lesser money to svc their debts = less attractive to potential buyers who'd want to buy us at a much lower price.

Since Rafa is staying we might as well pull together and get behind the team. YNWA! :sport-smiley-003:

i'm already at home. son having high fever since yesterday so took leave to take care of him :(

maybe ur current flat dun wna see u and family move out...? ;)

haha...hope u and family get well real soon to bask in the reno process, Samy jie! :)

ya i know!! i like their stuff..very swee.. :dribble:

i think that's a bit harsh, consider he's won more trophies for us than wenger has in the same time frame? consider he was told to sell before he could buy, he sold and was then told whatever he made would be going to debt repayment so he's had to shop in the bargain basement for cheap players or free transfers? consider the state of the academy when he took over? think we should give him a bit more time and pray those d**n yankees sell as soon as possible! and mourhino is classless and contemplible as a human being... he will not understand the liverpool culture and his teams play worse football than bolton!! this season was a disaster for the club, not helped by the off the pitch stuff, key players not pulling their weight (oh captain my captain??) and injuries... i knew we were f**ked the moment that beachball scored for sunderland!!

would love Capello or Guiadiola, pipe dreams i know.... don't mind Toure, but Zlatan is a major bottler in big games and Henry seems to be on his last legs leh.. would have loved Villa but Barce beat us to him (not that we have the cash like)

Rafa did used to be a coach in madrid, youth team i think...

Rafa's Valencia were great to watch, he's a great manager, whose hands have been tied behind his back by the owners and the clowns they've hired! We need to really get the yanks out, they've sucked the club dry with lies and empty promises! their promised stadium is no where to be seen, they've riddled the club with debt, and still expect a massive pay out when they sell!!!

i wouldn't say wenger was a better manager than rafa. but i highly doubt the league would be won under rafa. i think he lacks man management skills. have u read what some of the players say? maybe its just me but i'm sick of watching rafa buy potentially good players and screw them up (read: babel). and his stubborn-ness to stick to the same laoya players day-in-day-out also gets on my nerves.

mourinho may be classless and contemptible. Trust me. i'm not his biggest fan, either. but his achievements speak for themselves. he's a winner, wherever he goes. and that's exactly what we need right now, a winners mentality!

Edited by lilithfiend

aiyo sam, take care! it's the weather!!

RENO PURCHASES

Some of the kitchen "toys" got delivered.

Samsung Fridge

Brandt FP867XS1 Pyrolytic Oven

IMG_0540.jpg

Baking functions for my wife. Grill and roasting are for me. :D

Happy tummy days are ahead... :wub:

were you able to sell off your other oven?

Patsy, u are indeed a true Red as well. So much emotions and knowledge! :good:

Do you play football manager in ur free time? Lol...

Did u watch Inter agst Barca? I was gutted with their tactics and unfortunate it wun be Barca gracing the final. Needless to say, Mourinho is an arse when he is on the opposing team. It cant be taken away that he is a born winner though. Although i'd love to see him manage a mid table team and see how he fares.

Toure is a good replacement for Lucas. Wonder if the Banega rumour from Valencia would materialise? Rafa did coached the Castilla (Real's youth).

Im glad u saw the light with rgds to the actual root of the problem -> the yanks! Its smack head unbelievable they'd expect a massive pay out after dragging us into this mess. Growth they said. i almost choked when i read that!

Now we have a Chelsea fan as chairman. Sheesh. Sometimes i wonder if Rafa is purposely playing the teams badly to force out the Yanks? No champs lge = lesser money to svc their debts = less attractive to potential buyers who'd want to buy us at a much lower price.

Since Rafa is staying we might as well pull together and get behind the team. YNWA! :sport-smiley-003:

no lah, no time to play football manager! just love a club that's been dragged through all sort of schite by incompetent owners!! yah, don't think broughton is a good idea, but if he sells the club (with a massive payout to him too, of course) then great!

ya i know!! i like their stuff..very swee.. :dribble:

i wouldn't say wenger was a better manager than rafa. but i highly doubt the league would be won under rafa. i think he lacks man management skills. have u read what some of the players say? maybe its just me but i'm sick of watching rafa buy potentially good players and screw them up (read: babel). and his stubborn-ness to stick to the same laoya players day-in-day-out also gets on my nerves.

mourinho may be classless and contemptible. Trust me. i'm not his biggest fan, either. but his achievements speak for themselves. he's a winner, wherever he goes. and that's exactly what we need right now, a winners mentality!

mourhino achieves stuff when he's given money and isn't interferred with... so firstly,we don't have the money to fun his team... like el nino said, wonder how he'll cope in a team with no money...

funny thing is, mourinho's teams are almost always made up of flat track bullies who rarely play pass and move, it's efficient winning but yeah, still winning.

haiz, whoever will be the manager of the club isn't important now, the yanks have to be out!!