Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
El Nino_Al Nito

El Nino's Anfield

ya, think all the condos like that wor.. and yes, originally the ceiling is high la.. so once the false ceiling up, the height still acceptable lor..

huh? really ah? my friend selling me the heater told me to get 68L wor. cos she said the water might get too cold or something.. so i just went ahead wor...

ooh.. this is made of bamboo? from howards too? wow. your place will be really spa man...

oic...diff shops say diff things. some say 35L, SSC say 50L min...

i went for something energy saving and not too bulky so settled for 35L joven...told my wife if

water still not warm enuff for her, i boil water for her and pour slowly in the tub. just like what my mom did when i was small and our flat had no heaters back then. haha :P

yup, made of bamboo from howards too. hope it turns out well. wife conservative lady so dun go to those public spas. so why not bring it to the home instead? :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
haha... concern is half only...i aso thinking if this is good maybe can consider this. cos I'm thinking of getting shower accessories rack that dun hv to drill. am considering 3M racks and some suction racks which is pretty expensive in HomeFix but if this is nice and good then I might consider too. :P

sam, here's one i really like:

p-shower-adjust.jpg

From SimpleHuman.

sorry hor. the one kena renogitis is hubby. I somemore keep asking him to consider not to change. i very sim tia. but he say wan to stay long then do swee swee....i tiam lor....

Lol...thot he said got budget of like 25k for everything? or is that Zelly's uncle...i mean hubby?

mixed up now...:P

oh well, at least u know ur future is at that flat for a long time. :P

but he is right tho. staying there long long then u gotta do swee swee hor...

sam, here's one i really like:

p-shower-adjust.jpg

Lilith, this one looks good too. :thumbs up:

ya lah. Housing Delay Board has rejected our two permit applications to hack the toilet walls. Like sam said, we're now appealing. Still got hope lah. A glimmer, at least. if no tub, i suppose we can save the moolah to buy other stuff lor.

♫ Always look on the bright side of life. ♫

i see...third time lucky maybe? yup, well in Lilith. do look on the bright side of life indeed.

dun brood over stuff thats not meant to be. i was gutted too when i found out my kitchen entrance walls cant hack. but channeled my creativity juice to come up with something better. i hope. :)

haha... concern is half only...i aso thinking if this is good maybe can consider this. cos I'm thinking of getting shower accessories rack that dun hv to drill. am considering 3M racks and some suction racks which is pretty expensive in HomeFix but if this is nice and good then I might consider too. :P

haha...i also prefer not to drill on my tiles...so sayang them. :P

maybe after a year or two then i dare DIY drill.

hah, three months after i move in, i let u know how that bamboo caddy gets on yah! hehe :D

haha...yup, Samy jie kena "renogitis" liao. :P

be careful, ur reno expenses will slowly climb up the charts.

savings account go the opposite way! :bleah:

mine already burst my budget after adding some stuff. :bangwall:

must find self-control course or methods for ppl going thru reno.

wna enrol together? hahaha... :D

for cost savings, you can find me :D

for cost savings, you can find me :D

for sure man. u and jaskel are resident RT contractors and cost savers. :lol:

did u get ur digital lock from that desmond guy? samsung brand right?

RENO PROCESS - Ceiling Fans Installed

Study Room Fanco FF9 installed

IMG_0413.jpg

BedRoom 2 Fanco FF9 installed

IMG_0415.jpg

MBR Fanco FF9 installed

IMG_0417.jpg

Living Room in Glory Red and Snowfield Walls with Alpha F360 Fan installedIMG_0421.jpg

Alpha F360 in Sexy Red (Tribute to my love for Ducati bikes and LFC)

IMG_0420.jpg

for sure man. u and jaskel are resident RT contractors and cost savers. :lol:

did u get ur digital lock from that desmond guy? samsung brand right?

Yes. $289, but he increased his price since then.

Hmm, did you get that f360 inspiration from my t-blog? :D

Edited by ossify

Yes. $289, but he increased his price since then.

Hmm, did you get that f360 inspiration from my t-blog? :D

cant rmbr man...could be from ur t-blog i guess.

any idea if anyone here have this fan also? :P

must thank u again tho for the Robina contact. will post pics of this later. :good:

yesterday had my first house visit from Lena's potential customers to see how the laminates i chose looked like and workmanship. :lol:

cant rmbr man...could be from ur t-blog i guess.

any idea if anyone here have this fan also? :P

must thank u again tho for the Robina contact. will post pics of this later. :good:

yesterday had my first house visit from Lena's potential customers to see how the laminates i chose looked like and workmanship. :lol:

i was the first one, didn't see anyone else having it except for you :D

most welcomed, hope you enjoy your floor as much as i do mine

i wonder why she never bring customers to my place. lol

Edited by ossify

i was the first one, didn't see anyone else having it except for you :D

most welcomed, hope you enjoy your floor as much as i do mine

i wonder why she never bring customers to my place. lol

maybe she not sure which one is u? coz when i first met her, i said the guy from holland v recommend me to her. but she blur blur said got a few customers from holland v so dunno who since i dunno ur name also. haha :P

anyway the couple who went to my place stayed ard my area so maybe convenience also? :unsure:

yah, my wife enjoyed the floor alot. even took a nap on it after she cleaned it up. :lol:

woo.. i love the Alpha F360 too.. first saw it at lightings.com.sg, and found it really nice, but i ask if they have black and they said no. so i thought this is only a bright coloured fan..

how's the wind power? strong bo?

maybe she not sure which one is u? coz when i first met her, i said the guy from holland v recommend me to her. but she blur blur said got a few customers from holland v so dunno who since i dunno ur name also. haha :P

anyway the couple who went to my place stayed ard my area so maybe convenience also? :unsure:

yah, my wife enjoyed the floor alot. even took a nap on it after she cleaned it up. :lol:

just tell her my renotalk nick can liao.

haha, my irobot also nap on my floor after cleaning it up :D